Topic :: Optimization

Optimization Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How do you optimize aircraft performance parameters such as lift, drag, and fuel efficiency?

Can you provide an example of a successful project where you optimized machinery design to increase crop yield and minimize soil compaction?

Can you provide insights into the application of data analytics and modeling in optimizing agricultural operations and decision-making?

How do you optimize the performance of integration scenarios in SAP PO, especially when dealing with high message volumes?

What strategies do you employ to optimize the performance of data integration jobs in SAP BODI, especially when dealing with large datasets?

What is the importance of production engineering in optimizing manufacturing processes and ensuring efficient production?

Can you provide an example of a situation where you used data-driven insights to optimize production processes?

How do you identify and analyze bottlenecks in a production process, and what strategies would you employ to optimize these processes?

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Optimization }

Optimization technique description ?

what is integration,optimization of gsm corenetwork in practice?

What is Search Engine Optimization?

What is meant by optimization and what are different ways of optimiztion?

what is mysql optimization in brief?

hi,every one, i have to write the search paper on "performance policy optimization" of NGN (next generation networks). i need the material on this topic. can any body help me. please tell me any useful site where the good material is available and name of any reference book. it should be a great help for me.

Synchroness 1.What are hash prompts? Ans: Tree prompts in which hierarchies can be seen,they can be said as hash prompts. 2.User wants to see 5 more coloums in the report.We have package and data base,how will u implement using it in report.? Ans: 3.What is automatic optimization?what is optimization?what are the properties you set for optimization in report studio? 4.what is command to display first 10 records from a table? IGATE 1.In FM if we change a fact symbol to attribute,will it effect the report? 2.If a report is slow in generating output. How do u perform tuning? How do u reduce joins in sql? Using left outer join is it going to improve the report performance? IBM 1.How do you configure ? 2.How do you drill through report from RS to Analysis studio?

optimization techinques

In what scenario we use to improve session performance by pushdown optimization?can any one give example?

what is SAS OPTIMIZATION?

One of the optimizing technique to improve the session performance is push down optimization,by using push down optimization we push as much as transformation logic to source/target database,but this degrades the d/b performance,how to overcome this?

OPTIMIZATION OF SP,CURSOR,TRIGGERS

Roads concatenation Problem Consider we have some GIS (Geo Information System) operating over some road network. Each road represented as array of two-dimensional geographical points. Road network is a set of roads. System has function called Concatenate(). This function takes raw road network and should return optimized road network. Optimization lies in concatenating roads with matching start or end points, i.e. if road AB end point matches road BC start point, then optimized network should contain concatenated road AC. Optimized network shouldn’t contain two roads which can be concatenated. Your task is to suggest set of test cases for Concatenate() function in order to make sure it works correctly. public interface IPoint { double Lat { get; } double Lon { get; } } public Road : List { } public RoadNetwork : List { } public RoadNetwork Concatenate(RoadNetwork roads);

what's query optimization and without use of IN AND Exist can we get another way data from query

1) Synonyms 2) Co-related Subquery 3) Different Jobs in Plsql 4) Explain Plan 5) Wrap 6) Query Optimization Technique 7) Bulk Collect 8) Types of index 9) IF primary key is created then the index created ? 10) Foreign Key 11) Exception Handling 12) Difference Between Delete and Trunc 13) Procedure Overloading 14) Grant Revoke 15) Procedure Argument types. 16) Functions. 17) Joins