Topic :: Network

Network Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Explain what is Network Sniffing?

1 1951

I have a Wi-Fi network and would like to protect it from unauthorized access. It is better to use a RADIUS server that allows me to have 802.1x authentication and protection with WPA or WPA2 or use a Captive Portal that authenticates access via web login?

1 1820

Should an impostor capture the authenticator on the network and, without decrypting it, sends it as is to the captive gateway, could he or she obtain illegal access to the network?

1 1826

If my wireless network doesn’t have a lot of traffic, is it okay to use WEP because the IVs required to crack the WEP key won’t be generated?

1 1974

Our organization doesn’t have a wireless network, so is it even important for our security engineers to understand wireless security?

1 1531

With the aid of a diagram explain how CSMA/CD is implemented in a 10BASE T hub network. Why is Ethernet mostly used as a 'best effort' datagram service?

Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology (SLIIT), Virtusa,

1 5122

What are City-Wide Mesh Networks?

1 2191

How Radio Signals make WiFi networking possible?

1 1896

When multiple users on an ISPBX are making calls, how many users does the public ISDN network see?

1 1390

Do users on an ISPBX have a D channel connection to the ISPBX or to the public ISDN network? The users on an ISPBX do not communicate directly with the public network at all.

1 1529

An ISPBX can behave like a single user and a network - true or false? True.?

1 1383

A user on an ISPBX can use different D-Channel protocols to those in use by the public ISDN network connected to the ISPBX - true or false?

1 1513

How ISDN and analogue networks interact?

What device converts the signals between the ISDN and the PSTN networks?

1 1663

Does the network provider supply the NT1 in North America?

1 1425