Topic :: Neural Networks

Neural Networks Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Explain in detail Neural Networks?

TCS,

4 12378

What is Back propagation in Neural Networks?

1 7882

Neural networks are effective in detecting fraud because they can: A. discover new trends since they are inherently linear. B. solve problems where large and general sets of training data are not obtainable. C. attack problems that require consideration of a large number of input variables. D. make assumptions about the shape of any curve relating variables to the output.

1 11433

Which of the following is true for neural networks? (i) The training time depends on the size of the network. (ii) Neural networks can be simulated on a conventional computer. (iii) Artificial neurons are identical in operation to biological ones. a) All of the mentioned b) (ii) is true c) (i) and (ii) are true d) None of the mentioned

1 14741

What are the advantages of neural networks over conventional computers? (i) They have the ability to learn by example (ii) They are more fault tolerant (iii)They are more suited for real time operation due to their high ‘computational’ rates a) (i) and (ii) are true b) (i) and (iii) are true c) Only (i) d) All of the mentioned

1 11737

Which is true for neural networks? a) It has set of nodes and connections b) Each node computes it’s weighted input c) Node could be in excited state or non-excited state d) All of the mentioned

1 14322

Why is the XOR problem exceptionally interesting to neural network researchers? a) Because it can be expressed in a way that allows you to use a neural network b) Because it is complex binary operation that cannot be solved using neural networks c) Because it can be solved by a single layer perceptron d) Because it is the simplest linearly inseparable problem that exists.

1 7246

. Why are linearly separable problems of interest of neural network researchers? a) Because they are the only class of problem that network can solve successfully b) Because they are the only class of problem that Perceptron can solve successfully c) Because they are the only mathematical functions that are continue d) Because they are the only mathematical functions you can draw

1 7975

Which of the following is not the promise of artificial neural network? a) It can explain result b) It can survive the failure of some nodes c) It has inherent parallelism d) It can handle noise

1 7419

Neural Networks are complex ______________ with many parameters. a) Linear Functions b) Nonlinear Functions c) Discrete Functions d) Exponential Functions

1 12197

Which of the following is an application of NN (Neural Network)? a) Sales forecasting b) Data validation c) Risk management d) All of the mentioned

1 6933

What are neural networks and where do they find their application in ML? Elaborate.

Explain the Algorithm of Neural Networks (back propagation) in Machine Learning?

How can you compare a neural network that has one layer, one input and output to a logistic regression model?

Amazon,

What is a Recurrent Neural Network(RNN)?