Topic :: Interior

Interior Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what is Interior Architechture and design?

Tell us your experience in Interior Design and Architectural Firms?

Dorsch,

1 8145

Did you handle any interior designing jobs?

Shell,

5 12482

ORA-13013: the specified topology was not INTERIOR or BOUNDARY

1 2496

ORA-13023: interior element interacts with exterior element

1 2219

ORA-13366: invalid combination of interior exterior rings

1 2823

ORA-13367: wrong orientation for interior/exterior rings

1 4582

If you keep an amount for the office interior designing purpose what is the entry?

bscpl, L&T,

5 7674

i want to do interior designing. is there scope for it????? what would be the starting salary????? i have completed my f.y b.com. sould i do it part time?????? i am doing from iitc. soud i go ahead????

company office interior work payment paid by MD from his personal a/c what is the entry?

1 2980

company office interior work payment paid by MD on his personal account what is entry in company accounts book & md personal a/c book?

6 7124

I renders interior Services, consider one project cost Rs.500000/- Scenario 1 - Material purchased on my Firm Name Material - 300000 - 0 On party behalf Labour - 200000 -150000 My expenses for Labour Contracts Profit - 50000 My Profit Scenario 2 - Material purchased by client Labour - 200000 -150000 My expenses for Labour Contracts Profit - 50000 My Profit In both Profit is same Rs. 50000/-. which is beneficial for me in terms of turnover or tax matters. and if I have to raise a bill to party as per both scenario, how it will affect bill and tax, where will I suffer loss?

1 3006

I renders interior Services, consider one project cost Rs.500000/- Scenario 1 - Material purchased on my Firm Name Material - 300000 -300000 On party behalf Labour - 200000 -150000 My expenses for Labour Contracts Profit - 50000 My Profit Scenario 2 - Material purchased by client Labour - 200000 -150000 My expenses for Labour Contracts Profit - 50000 My Profit In both Profit is same Rs. 50000/-. which is beneficial for me in terms of turnover or tax matters. and if I have to raise a bill to party as per both scenario, how it will affect bill and tax, where will I suffer loss?

We are Interior Decorators in Chennai,Tamilnadu. I would like to know the vat applicable for us 14.5% or 5%. We supply the material and do the works at the sites itself.

HI I AM WORKING IN A INTERIOR DESIGNING COMPANY.WE ACTUALLY GET PROJECTS FROM CLIENTS & WE SUBCONTRACT THE WORK WE USUALLY SUBCONTRACTS THE SUPPLY OF LABOUR & SUPPLY OF MATEIALS TO SUBCONTRACTORS.WE DONT HAVE LABOURS OF OUR OWN & ALSO PRODUCTION OF MATERIALS.HOW CAN I TREAT THIS IN TALLY IS THERE ANY OPTION AVAILABLE IN TALLY FOR SUBCONTRACTING OR SHALL I ENTER THE NAME OF SUBCONTRACTORS AS SUNDRY CREDITORS AS WE DO USUALLY IN TALLY.PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW ABOUT THIS 0554125475 IS MY NUMBER

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Interior }

i want to do interior designing. is there scope for it????? what would be the starting salary????? i have completed my f.y b.com. sould i do it part time?????? i am doing from iitc. soud i go ahead????

I renders interior Services, consider one project cost Rs.500000/- Scenario 1 - Material purchased on my Firm Name Material - 300000 -300000 On party behalf Labour - 200000 -150000 My expenses for Labour Contracts Profit - 50000 My Profit Scenario 2 - Material purchased by client Labour - 200000 -150000 My expenses for Labour Contracts Profit - 50000 My Profit In both Profit is same Rs. 50000/-. which is beneficial for me in terms of turnover or tax matters. and if I have to raise a bill to party as per both scenario, how it will affect bill and tax, where will I suffer loss?

We are Interior Decorators in Chennai,Tamilnadu. I would like to know the vat applicable for us 14.5% or 5%. We supply the material and do the works at the sites itself.

In an aggregate blending plant, water is sprayed before blending is performed. If the fine content in aggregate is as high as 25 %, will not the fines form into lumps / balls and distribution will not be uniform ? Further, the fines will stick onto the interior of pug mill and its content will be low. The mixed material is stockpiled for weeks / months before use. Will it not be better that blending is done in dry condition, and water will be added only during compaction at site. Please forward your comments and suggestions.

HI I AM WORKING IN A INTERIOR DESIGNING COMPANY.WE ACTUALLY GET PROJECTS FROM CLIENTS & WE SUBCONTRACT THE WORK WE USUALLY SUBCONTRACTS THE SUPPLY OF LABOUR & SUPPLY OF MATEIALS TO SUBCONTRACTORS.WE DONT HAVE LABOURS OF OUR OWN & ALSO PRODUCTION OF MATERIALS.HOW CAN I TREAT THIS IN TALLY IS THERE ANY OPTION AVAILABLE IN TALLY FOR SUBCONTRACTING OR SHALL I ENTER THE NAME OF SUBCONTRACTORS AS SUNDRY CREDITORS AS WE DO USUALLY IN TALLY.PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW ABOUT THIS 0554125475 IS MY NUMBER

An interior designer designed a rack with the given dimensions. The dimensions are in feet. This coplanar frame repeats at every 5feet and constitute a space frame. The total length is 120feet. Which steel member will you suggest? A square bar, A square tube or a circular tube. Explain.

column at edge of a framed structure is uniaxial or biaxial. and is an interior column is biaxial

What is the vat & Services in interior decoration with material & give some example

Will it be great to invest on hotel carpets for the hotel interior?

What is IGP (Interior Gateway Protocol)

Which of the earths interior layers have been drilled and sampled? What are the deepest drilling projects on record?

In visual basic, I can set the color of a cell with the .interior.colorindex property. How can I read the color of a cell before I change it?

I want to count the number of cells in a range that have a particular interior color. The countif function seems like the right kind of answer but how to I return thecolor of the interior for each cell in a range? I would like to do something like: =countif(b1:b10, cell("interior","red"))?

What is the igp (interior gateway protocol)?

What are some things I can do in high school to prepare me to study interior design in college?