Topic :: Health

Health Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What are the important health care measures taken by Asoka

1 3067

What is considered a healthy profit?

2 5524

What is the impact of networking on healthcare?

The recent World Health Assembly was held in May 2004 at (a) Geneva (b) Rome (c) Ro de Janeiro (d) Rabat

1 2300

India?s ISRO plans to launch a satellite called ?Healthsat? in the year?? A. 2005 B. 2010 C. 2011 D. 2015

1 2967

As per the reports from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the three important causes of mortality in India are (1) Tuberculosis, Typhoid and Malaria (2) Malaria, Polio, Cancer (3) Cancer, Heart ailments, Polio (4) Polio, Malaria, Heart ailments (5) None of these

1 2344

World Health Organisation (WHO) has resolved to eradicate polio globally by the year: (A) 1999 (B) 2001 (C) 2002 (D) 2005

1 3914

Diff b/w Health care domain and Banking Domain?

As per the reports from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the three important causes of mortality in India are 1 Tuberculosis, Typhoid and Malaria 2 Malaria, Polio, Cancer 3 Cancer, Heart ailments, Polio 4 Polio, Malaria, Heart ailments

1 2756

The first SAARC Health Minister?s Conference was recently organized in the which of the following cities? 1 New Delhi 2 Kathmandu 3 Islamabad 4 Colombo

1 2616

The World Health Organisation (WHO) has resolved to eradicate polio globally by the year 1 1999 2 2001 3 2002 4 2005

1 2382

Ayush Ayurvedic health and beauty care products were launched by 1 Nestle 2 Dabur 3 HLL 4 Ponds

1 3354

Chocolates can be bad for health because of a high content of 1 Nickel 2 Sugar 3 Carbohydrates 4 Fats

AIIMS,

3 15293

I WANT QUESTION PAPERS OF RRB HEALTH & MALARIA INSPECTOR .PLEASE SEND IT TO ME

L&T, RRB,

13 35742

any body plz send health care domain project to me with explanation any two modules on that project. mail_id: ranjith_99reddy@yahoo.co.in

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Health }

What kinds of metrics would you gauge to determine the financial, strategic and operational health of a prospective alliance partner?

What is the impact of networking on healthcare?

Diff b/w Health care domain and Banking Domain?

any body plz send health care domain project to me with explanation any two modules on that project. mail_id: ranjith_99reddy@yahoo.co.in

WE WANT HEALTHINSURENE PROJECT FUNCTIONAL TEST CASES

Pls provide basic funtionality Winrunner scripts for Health care domain and Phishing

sir i got admission at us university in MBA health care managemnt. i donot have toefl scores. even then i got admission from that university(viu). do the visa officer asks me about my scores. toefl and gre scores are not requite to that university. is this a problem at the us consulate. please give me suggestions.

what could be the (realtime)bugs you come across in job portal and health care projects in terms of 1. high severity n low priority 2. high severity n high priority 3. low severity n low priority 4. low severity n low priority? pls its very urgent thanks n in advance n lukin forward for reply

in which five areas under the health and safety Act 1974 does an employer have a " duty of care" to employees? which aspect of law governing health and safety is influenced by european legislation?

Hi, Hope you viewers are doing fine with good health. What are the steps and connection parameters to connect to Oracle db ? Can you connect with just the Oracle client or Oracle XE ? Cheers!!

hi provide info about any real time requirement in health care and banking services mainframe applications. pls send immediate reply to me.

how to explain health care project and which reports we can create in health care doain?

1) Why do you want to take Marketing as your career? Please give a short note. 2) What has been your experience as Marketing Person? What targets were given to you and what was your achievement v/s. target given to you? 3) Explain your organization chart and your position in the same? 4) What is your present cost to the Company? Contd. 3… - 3 - ABOUT MARKETING: 5) What is a typical Sales Cycle? Please explain. 6) If you are selling industrial products, how would you generate new leads? 7) In a new territory, what strategy you would use to meet up as many customers as possible? 8) How would you ensure that Sales Volume and Margins remain healthy? 9) What products or services you have marketed before? 10) What was the best achievement you had so far? 11) What are the first three steps you would take if a customer complaints about your product? 12) What are the main factors for arriving at the costing and pricing of a new product?

Hello Friends, Can anyone please let me know about Performance testing health care EDI ( 270,271, 835 ect). I need as detailed answer as possible. I am going to use LoadRunner for load testing. I would really really really appreciate your help. Thanks, Piyush

what shall i answer if VO ask me that why this course and why u have change ur pharmacy field and want to do master in ESHM ,,,as i have done my Bachelors in pharmacy with good grades and now i want to pursue career in environmental section, so i have also received I-20 from the university as my program is M.S. in environmental safety and health management, i found there is a wide scope in this field.