Topic :: Funds

Funds Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Hello This is rahul.I got accepted in saint clod state university for Masters in engineering management program and i got funding too.My total i20 amount would be 6000 dollars yearly as i got scholarships. I actually had applied for 5 other universities but for electrical engineering program.Will they create a big problem for my visa?? I have a brother already there in USA who is about to complete his studies.Will showing my br0ther would result in rejection of my visa?Seeking help from you guys and a solution to takle this problem

x invesment in mutual fund 45000, and recd dividend of mutual fund 5000 with in year, also investment only for one year. i f final the balance sheet then how closed it?

1 3172

i paid tds through my bank account but i entered the assessment year as 2010-11(the current year) instead of 2011-12(actual assessment year). what is the remedy for this. how do i get refund for the wrongly paid sum. or is there any way to currect the assessment year?

1- what is cash flow and fund flow 2-Defference between TDS and TCS

2 5082

what is mutual funds?

2 3671

what is the basic fundamental of contouring?

2 6237

What is the difference between Electronic fund transfer and wire?

Genesis,

1 14311

what is mutual fund?

3 5344

what is mutualfund?

Bank Of America, Banking, FactSet Systems,

12 13878

is all type of tds is refundable or not please explain?

1 3893

I want to attend an international conference in USA to present my paper. am a Ph.D student. I have a visa interview on 6th october 2010. what should be my minimum bank balance? yet to get a travel grant letters from govt. funding agencies.

when dissoluction of firm why investment flchuationfund subtrect from book value

what is cash flow statement and fund fund flow statement

2 4160

PROVIDENT FUND TO BE CALCULATED ON BASIC AFTER DEDUCTION OF ABSENTS (LOP)

What is Hot Issue Income for Hedge Funds?

ABC,

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Funds }

How are fund-raising and publicity and management and administration costs apportioned over funds?

What is difference between cash flow and funds flow?

what is the difference between cash flow and funds flow

Explain the N-tire structure(process) for Funds Transfer ( means give N ways to funds Transfer in an Application)

How do you perform budget structuring and take care of budget overrun issues in Funds management? What is the configuration and what are the T codes that are used?

In case of admission you will need to pay a tuition deposit (normally 50% of the tuition fees). The remaining amount can be paid in instalments. Can you confirm that you have sufficient funds or ensured sponsorship for this amount? (In case of sponsor pre-payment of the total amount of 14,000.00 CHF you will receive a 500 CHF discount on the residency). If you prefer to pay a smaller deposit please let us know on this reply.

How many types we are received funds in business purpose

what is bailout fund and what are the main drawbacks of bailout funds? what is the role of bailout fund in an economy and what are the impact of bailout fund on market , economy , the bailout provider and the bailout reciever?

what are the main component of bailout funds? what are the limitations of bailout fund?

I WAS NOT ABLE TO PRESENT PASSBOOKS 1ST TIME I FORGOT TO TAKE THEM ,MY BANK STATEMENTS WERE ASLO HAND WRITTEN BY BANK OFFICERS ON THEIR LETTERHEAD WITH SEAL AND SIGN WHICH SHE DID'NT ACCEPTED,I MENTIONED MY FATHERS(DOCTOR) SALARY 6LACS PER ANNUM ,INTERVIEWER SAID THAT SHE IS NOT CONVINCED THAT I AM HAVING SUFFICIENT FUNDS, SO VISA WAS REFUSED.I HAVE AGAIN TAKEN DATE FOR F1 VISA BUT MOST OF OUR LIQUID MONEY IS IN FORM OF FDRS AND PROPERTY SO WE DONT HAVE MUCH AMOUNT MENTIONED IN PASSBOOKS,HOW SHOULD I SHOW HER THAT I AM HAVING LOTS OF MONEY FROM FATHERS SALARY,PRIVATE PRACTICE AND LANDED PROPERTY.THIS TIME IF SHE WILL ASK AGAIN ABOUT MY PASSBOOK WHAT SHOLD I DO?SECONDLY I HAVE GOT LOAN SANCTIONED AND LETTER OF SUPPORT FROM UNIVERSITY HOW SHOULD I LET HER KNOW ABOUT ALL THIS?

hi, I going to the US for my masters in spring. Its my dad who is sponsoring me. But he just retired a few months back & hence is no longer paying any IT(income tax). So will it be a problem n getting a visa if i still show him as my sponsor ?? I have the funds in his account to cover the 2yrs plus a 15 Lakh education loan to support my studies. Thank you

Under Funds Managment, where a Company can park its idle funds temporarily (like call money market, treasury bills etc.,)to maximise the returns. I need answers elaborating various channels the Conmpany can invest wisely. Any Financial Controller can narrate his experience in managing the funds, which will be very practical for us.

Hi all im from palestone/Gaza,graduated from the university and got 77.7% and got high mark 600 in Toefl(PBT),and im acceptable in auniversity from usa,and i have Financial Report and have funds 40 thousands of dollars as savings in my bank,is it hard for me to get student visa to do master in usa??and what percenage that maybe get it ?

Hi, one of my friend in US through students visa. she fell in love with the guy, holding the citizenship and they married. Meantime she dropped the school due to the insufficient funds and applied for the marriage green card. they are at the final stage of green card. Kindly suggest what kind of interview questions they can expect and what are the possible answers.. Thanks in advance goldenflowers

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PUBLIC COMPANY AND PRIVATE COMPANY? MUTUAL FUNDS? GOOD WILL? ABOUT YOUR PROJECTS?