Topic :: Coaching

Coaching Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Please give NAMES and PHONE NUMBERS OF coaching centers for GROUP 1 exam in HYDERABAD ? thank you.

CEC, Group 2 II, HCL, RC Reddy, Shine,

13 46788

could u please suggest good coaching center in hyderabad to learn testing for a fresher

21 29397

could u tell good coaching institute for RRB Exams?

RRB,

2 6687

could u tell good coaching centre for bank exams in hyderabad

State Bank Of India SBI,

93 166148

can you email me addres of kartar coaching GKP for rrb mombai exams for techanical cadre i.e diploma in mechenical engg

1 4833

Hi Friends.... anyone know who is giving coaching for CSTE exam in bangalore....pls inform me that would be helpful for me...Thankx in advance.

2 3287

where can i get coaching for drug inspector entrance coaching .....in hyderabad if you know please reply me this is my e-mail ,,,Ayahoo.com vengalreddy86

8 18003

could you please suggest me where can i get coaching for jr lecture posts

Is there require coaching for preparing any bank clerical posts?

1 3322

which is the best coaching institute for Group-1 and 2 in Andhra Pradesh?

1 4169

Could you suggest me best coaching for automation in Delhi or nearby area?

hi friends.will you pls tell me about group2 coaching centres in hyderabad.near by ameerpet.

1 3694

hi, is there any coaching center for group1 in khammam

2 6484

Could u tell how is coaching in National School of Banking, Ameerpet, Hyderabad for bank pos.

5 13714

Drugs Inspector Coaching Class at Chennai Hi I Joined,I am giving the details If u find it useful then use the oppurtuinty.One Seminar I attended there and the Faculties were good so I joined. INDIAN IAS ACADEMY Annanagar West,Chennai. Contact 9841996486. Two maonths all Saturdays and Sundays.

Drugs Inspector,

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Coaching }

hello,am milan mohite,i have completed B.PHARM,in 2008.and now do M.B.A from ignou,and D.P.P.M,from IPER{PUNE},please suggest me best coaching institute in pune for drug inspector,and send me model question paper for prepration of D.I. on my e.mail id - milan_mohite@yahoo.in Thanks.

sir iam vinod kumar i have done B.TECH. in mechanical engg in 2007 i want to choose career as section engg.please give the information about coaching institute.

can you give the RRB coaching center adress

i want give drug inspector exam ,, how i appear in this & now i am going to complete b.pharma.. also send me some coaching sites....& full syllabus information for drug inspector also any experience required for it& how much it ... which exams prefer upsc or states public service comission exam

Hi Guys , Please tell me which is the good coaching center for bank exams in Ameerpet or hyd ? Please share ur opinion on coaching centers.... Condrats who r selected in SBI exam..

Guys ,Please tell me the coaching center names in Ameerpet or hyderabad...I believe who are selected in SBI they have taken coaching somewhere.(Without Hard work we won't get).. Thanks in Advance...

i am a mechanical engg. student(fresher) . i am in kolkata. i want to prepare for govt. jobs like railway, ongc etc can anyone plz suggest me the good coaching for this in kolkata

Please Find the crieteria as below to select the academy: 1.Is this academy is government aided 2.whether they a giving training for Physical fitness and Mental aid has to be given(if possible with accombidation) 3.Nominal Fees for joining and other formalities. 4. Good coaching for optional as well as Main Subjects (Public Admin and General History along with Science and psychology) 5.Joining Formalities and Entrance Exam Scedule needed and with the academy Website is needed. If u the above details about RC Reddy and any other center means plz mail me.Any body knows the all detalis plz mail to me. mailmecuteguys@gmial.com

Dear friends, Can anybody say preparation method and best coaching centre for ias?? sridhar patro

hello sir this is mshari studing 4 th btech.i want to join in ur institution for group1 coaching.plz send me fee details to my email

I have done with my engineering and i'm looking forward to prepare for civils.I've heard R C reddy is the best coaching centre in hyderabad for civils but are they any batches for civils coaching in R C reddy like other s/w coaching centres. please let me know about dat.

sir iam from khammam i completed my b.tec ECE from JNTU college of engineering pulivendula . And now i want to take groups coaching in HYDERABAD. can u suggest me one good coaching centre for me, and i want to stay in hostel so i should hav ostel facility nearby

hi this is ganesh i am having experiance in finanace ,my graduation -B.COM+ONE year excutive MBA i am looking coaching for SAP(FICO) from realtime experiance person from BANGLORE --if any body is their please mail me -to---ganesh.isbm@gmail.com Thanking you Regards Ganesh

Hello sir, I'm sowmya from Chennai finished my B.E.Computers ,I'm interested to pursue Tnpsc Group one exam. I need your help to know the details of it completely as i don't have any clear idea of it . I have entered my questions below ,please help me to know them sir. 1) Is the current year exam got over, if so or not ,can u say the approximate month usually the exam will be held up ????????? 2) May i know the book list needed to prepare for this exam and were i can get those books in Chennai ????????? 3) Is coaching or self study is good to afford sir ? which one is more then enough sir? 4) If the coaching institute affords better , can u please say which one be better to join in Chennai ???????? because all say them as best showing a newsletter so plz help me of it sir 5) Is the correct time to get preparing for the exam ? How long period it takes to prepare sir like civil service it takes lot time ????????? Please guide me sir , let me know answers for the above questions clearly sir . 6) Is aptitude preparation is also needed????? Awaiting for your response. Thank you sir.

hello sir, i'm interested to pursue Indian forest service exam i finished my BE computer science , i choose geology and forestry as my optional is this gud to learn as im new to this completely ????? --- may i know the coaching institute which takes class for this in Chennai ???????? ---- My final question is , is the notes from brillian tutorial i bought is better enough to prepare for optional subjects or still books needed , if so may i have those list plz ??????