Topic :: Certification

Certification Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How many levels of ISTQB Certifications r there? What r they? When they will be commenced?

2 7135

hi this is sunitha yagnamurthy ...what r the certification in testing and hoe to apply that certificaation and what r the topics we will studying in testing...... please anybody explain that process

3 4731

Hi , I am planning to take the QTP 9.2 certification exam.........Anybody has any reading material for this exam???Can anyone share the question dumps of this exam with me...Please help

TCS,

1 4555

which certification we have to complete first? ISTQB or CSTE? in ISTQB which level i have to choose? Foundation level or advanced level? Can any one tell what will be the syllabus and how tough it will be? pls anyone share the experience

4 15466

what is CMMI5 level certificate?

Wipro,

3 35015

hi i done IBM AS/400 course .....i want to certification any one can information about that and material of soft copy for that....please its urgent

ME,

Where can i get informatica certification Exam dumps and details? please forward it to emailid: krisboppana@yahoo.com

Accenture, College School Exams Tests, CTS, Flextronics, HCL, Infosys, NexGen, Patni, SO, Wipro,

320 220014

list of flame proof certification ?

TATA,

1 5992

Can any one tell me about the free online certifications in the QA and QC stream

1 5110

hi iam geetha, i am preparing for the Istqb certification, but i have some doubt, Whether the questions will be in one word or in detailed types. plz guide me by giving the question pattern and sample paper.My Mail id is gpriya_1980@yahoo.co.in, Thanks in advance, ok Bye

2 5442

Hi, I'm a beginner in QTP and planning of a certification in QTP, but have no idea about it :P. Could anyone please tell me what certifications that a QTP- beginner can take? What is the fees and the syllabus for the certification? Please reply soon. Thanks Vidhya

Hi, I want to take ISTQB Certification in the month of August. SO can any one mail me dump Questions and the required information to take the Exam. I dont anything about it.. Please do mail me @ adityapro@gmail.com

Hi I want to do SCJP Certification. But, I dont know How to approach for that. Can some send me the details please. Send me the Imp questions and dumps if you have any? Thanks in advance. send the info to

IBM,

5 12242

Suggest me where i can do certification course on capital management/wealth management through distance in and around Bangalore.

How can we know the certificates are fake or not. I applied the Diploma Certificates from Bhihar State Board of Technical Education and Trainning but now i am getting some dought about this Certificates. so please tell me is their any site to know the Certificates Fake or Orginal

Wipro,