Topic :: Auctions

Auctions Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

A man is going to an Antique Car auction. All purchases must be paid for in cash. He goes to the bank and draws out $25,000. Since the man does not want to be seen carrying that much money, he places it in 15 evelopes numbered 1 through 15. Each envelope contains the least number of bills possible of any available US currency (i.e. no two tens in place of a twenty). At the auction he makes a successful bid of $8322 for a car. He hands the auctioneer envelopes number(s) 2, 8, and 14. After opening the envelopes the auctioneer finds exactly the right amount. How many ones did the auctioneer find in the envelopes?

2 9433

what do you meant auction? what is F & o segment?

What is an auction ? Why does it occur

Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait,

3 5938

Auction pay-in

Motilal Oswal,

1 2466

What is an auction?

Mellon,

1 2140

Tell me some Adhoc testing scenarios of ebay (online auction product)?

How can deduct tds from auction cases (timber)

I WANT BUY FLAT IN VASAI WHICH IS BANK AUCTION PROPERTY OF RS.18L. MU AGENT TOLD ME WE WILL BUY FROM DEBT RECOVERY TRIBUNAL AND THEY GIVE TITAL CLEAR OR ANY CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE SO WHAT IS RIGHT PROCESS AND ITS TRUE?

sir if a bank declares NPA on one property and auctioned in bank auction even though the said subject is there in DRT and the Loanee got adverse order and filed the same with ADRT and got permitted to pay the amount and paid the amount to the Bank. sir now the question is will the loanee has to pay the interest to the bank during the NPA declared date to to the date of repayment of the Loan amount.

Is anyone give me a link where I can see the names and tenure of Financial secretary names who signature in 1 rupee Indian bank notes .. from 1st time to update. And new note re 1 published for ganerale public or for numismatic auction bizness center. 1 piece re 1 1500 inr price ,for whom it issue by government? No reply highly expected.

Government,

How do you create a Live Auction?

When you convert RFx to Live Auction, what happens to Request for Quotation RFx?

What is Live Auction Cockpit LAC?

Explain the working of Google auction?

Which act allows the bank and financial institutions to auction the properties when borrower fails to repay the loans?