Topic :: Payroll

Payroll Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What experience have you had in payroll?

Muthoot Group,

2 7361

what experience you are having in payroll?

Kamkuo,

1 3557

A programmer included a routine into a payroll application to search for his/her own payroll number. As a result, if this payroll number does not appear during the payroll run, a routine will generate and place random numbers onto every paycheck. This routine is known as: A. scavenging. B. data leakage. C. piggybacking. D. a trojan horse.

1 4635

A company uses a bank to process its weekly payroll. Time sheets and payroll adjustment forms (e.g., hourly rate changes, terminations) are completed and delivered to the bank, which prepares checks (cheques) and reports for distribution. To BEST ensure payroll data accuracy: A. payroll reports should be compared to input forms. B. gross payroll should be recalculated manually. C. checks (cheques) should be compared to input forms. D. checks (cheques) should be reconciled with output reports.

1 5583

How do you restrict the data to be entered in payroll area?

TCS,

6 14091

What is the difference b/n Indian and US Payroll

nLeague, TCS,

2 6978

How do you derive amounts in payroll?

Patni,

1 5571

Did u work on gross or net payroll? What's the third party tool used in it?

Patni, TCS,

4 9203

What were the payroll periods for the payroll?

Patni,

10 14240

How did you integrate Payroll with Financial Accounting for Payroll processing?

Cap Gemini,

3 9495

What were the reports generated by you in payroll?

Cap Gemini, Wipro,

2 7347

How do you derive amounts in payroll?

2 5811

How can integrate this BSI tax software to Payroll?

TCS,

4 9958

i want to run payroll for monthly,weekly and semi monthly same day for this i need to create different date modifiers or single date modifier?

TCS,

5 9202

1.What r the 5 infotypes in US payroll?

TCS,

6 18627

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Payroll }

what are the wagetypes you are currently working for Indian payroll? List them?

What is the function module for INDIAN PAYROLL to read table cluster for given cluster table and sequence number?

How can we set up Global Payroll?

what are the payroll procedures?

payroll calculation procedure explain completely?

Give me total Details of payroll calculation, payslip with examples.

What are the different payrolls? how we calculate the exmployee payroll? how we calculate the employee salaries details?

I am using 11.5.10.2 vision database for practicing HRMS modules , can you tell me for payroll processing what patches are required to run the payroll and what patches are required to open the external site visitor page in iRecruitment? Thanks in advance

Hi all, I am unable to view TAX details for INDIAN HR/PAYROLL. Please share knowledge in this regard.

Thru forms im able to view each employees Pay details in tab (Salary and Entries) but when i run Payroll report i am unable to view the output over the screen nor printout

Oracle-HRMS, through SOE report i am able to view pay details of all employess but when I run a Payroll report/Payslip, im unble to view report nor print.

7. (a) How do you implement internal controls in IT systems? (b) How to design internal controls over financial reporting, when financial reporting is performed totally from the software application? Explain briefly the major points. (c) What are the additional controls needed, when the software interfaces are webbased? Explain the materiality of the payroll processing functions to be performed by webinterfaces from the control perspective.

What is Payroll?

Can anyone please send me solution document for US payroll . My mail id is rishisharma29@rediffmail.com. Thanks

THIS QUESTION IS RELATED TO PAY ROLLS IF ANY BODY HAS THE FORMULAES IN EXCEL ABOUT PAYROLLS CALUCULATIONS PLS HELP ME OUT