Topic :: Amazon

Amazon Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

The rain forest of Amazon basin is called (1) Campos (2) Selvas (3) Pampas (4) Lianos

RRB,

7 18307

Iam an MBA student.I need guidance to prepare for AMAZON COMPANY. can u post papers to ammuprathyu@ymail.com

I'm an MBA student. I need guidance to prepare for AMAZON COMPANY. can u pls post papers to ammuprathyu@ymail.com

Amazon, Bank Of America,

Following questions were asked in amazon interview during written test for the post of Quality assurance engineer. Note. u can use any scripting language for 2nd 3 rd questions. Logic is important. 1.Write test cases for file transfer using bluetooth and IR in mobileā€¦ 2. Input = 193 the output should be displayed as 100+90+3. Write code without using inbuilt functions and procedures 3. string = performance and delimiter = r Write a code to display the output as Pe r For Man Ce Without using split function and inbuilt functions 4. please give correct test data for the remainder in the below program and also for the time TIME: DD MM YYYY HH MM SS Reminder: [ ] minutes

Amazon,

1 29374

How to write selenium code for purchasing product from amazon

We have opened three browser such as Facebook,Gmail,Amazon,I want to generate the script of Login of Amazon application, but while adding the object such as edit box(user id,password) in OR is not added.Could you please resolve my issue

IBM,

1 1354

What is the function of a Amazon controller?

Amazon,

Explain how can I vertically scale an Amazon instance?

What are the uses of Amazon web services?

How buffer is used to Amazon web services?

If we are placing the order in amazon on behalf of the customer who is ordered from other e-commerce sites and the goods is directly billed to the customer address from the amazon sellers and for the same we are receiving some profit at that in our books of account what entries need to be passed...?? do i eligible to get the ITC on the GST amount paid..??

Can I connect my corporate datacenter to the Amazon Cloud?

Can I run more than one DB instance for Amazon RDS for free?

How can I load my data to Amazon Redshift from different data sources like Amazon RDS, Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon EC2?

How do I transfer my existing domain name registration to Amazon Route 53 without disrupting my existing web traffic?