Topic :: Amazon

Amazon Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Explain how you would simulate perimeter security using the amazon web services model?

Explain what are the provisions provided by amazon virtual private cloud?

Despite having a great biodiversity why, is the Amazon Rainforest under risk of desertification?

What are reasons that made Amazon so big?

Explain the security usage in Amazon Web Services model?

What are key differences between sql server and amazon redshift?

Explain the architecture of amazon redshift?

What is amazon redshift?

Which query language is used by amazon redshift?

What is amazon redshift? How it work?

What problems have you faced while working with amazon redshift?

List some pros and cons of amazon redshift?

What is amazon redshift odbc?

What are the limitations of amazon redshift?

List the features of amazon cloud search?

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Amazon }

Can any1 tell me how to do and Integration test design and test cases for Order Inventory system for use cases. ALso how is that going to differ from System Testing. The system is similar to amazon.com online ordering system and you can place order by calling customer call center.

Iam an MBA student.I need guidance to prepare for AMAZON COMPANY. can u post papers to ammuprathyu@ymail.com

I'm an MBA student. I need guidance to prepare for AMAZON COMPANY. can u pls post papers to ammuprathyu@ymail.com

What is the package for freshers(Non IIT) in amazon(hyderabad). And what is the same for those who are a contract employee.

I am from Australia and I would to buy some clothes on Amazon.com and other American websites, but they do not ship to Australia, what can I do?

How to write selenium code for purchasing product from amazon

What is the function of a Amazon controller?

Explain how can I vertically scale an Amazon instance?

What are the uses of Amazon web services?

How buffer is used to Amazon web services?

If we are placing the order in amazon on behalf of the customer who is ordered from other e-commerce sites and the goods is directly billed to the customer address from the amazon sellers and for the same we are receiving some profit at that in our books of account what entries need to be passed...?? do i eligible to get the ITC on the GST amount paid..??

Hi, If I am placing the order in amazon on behalf of the customer who place the order in other e-commerce application in which If I mention the billing address of the customer and goods will be delivered to the customer from amazon ,and other E-commerce site will deduct their commission on the certain % and make the payment to me on some what profit at that time how should maintain my books of account..??

Can I connect my corporate datacenter to the Amazon Cloud?

Can I run more than one DB instance for Amazon RDS for free?

How can I load my data to Amazon Redshift from different data sources like Amazon RDS, Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon EC2?