Topic :: Oracle

Oracle Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

I have configured oracle goldengate integrated capture process using the default values. As the data load increases I see that extract starts lagging behind by an hour (or more) and database performance degrades. How you will resolve this performance issue?

Oracle,

what are the various ways to kick-off a workflow you can either use wf_engine.start_process or you can attach a runnable process such ghat it subscribes to a workflow event.when starting (kicking off) an oracle workflow process, how do you ensure that it happens in a background mode?

Oracle,

how will you add a new column to a list of values ( lov ) in oracle applications framework? Can this be done without customization?

Oracle,

how to debug a document manager in oracle apps?

Oracle,

you have written a java concurrent program in oracle apps. You want to modify the classpath such that new class classpath is effective just for this program?

Oracle,

does oracle support running of gather states on sys schema in oracle apps?

Oracle,

can you do fnd_request.submit_request from sql plus in oracle?

Oracle,

how do you know if a specific oracle patch has been applied in apps to your environment?

Oracle,

What is the optimization being performed in oracle and SQL Server?

Cap Gemini,

In oracle there is column command, how will you explain that?

Aricent,

State any two functions of oracle?

Aricent,

What is Virtual Private Database in Oracle?

MCN Solutions,

Can we create database in oracle using command line ?

MCN Solutions,

Why use resource manager in Oracle?

MCN Solutions,

What is the difference between view and materialized view in Oracle?

MCN Solutions,