Topic :: Association

Association Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is association?

Protech, Wipro,

2 5723

Difference Between Attribute and Association.

Protech,

2 6060

Explain Association algorithm in Data mining?

What is association?

TCS,

3 6326

Difference Between Attribute and Association.

4 24625

Can link and Association applied interchangeably?

2 12190

How to Create a file association for my application?

Who organized the East India Association in London to mobilize public opinion for Indian welfare? (a) Justice Ranade (b) Dadabhai Naoroji (c) Surendranath Banerjee (d) Anandamohan Bose

CDS, IES,

5 14670

what is the difference between group and association?

IBM,

5 22453

The International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA), which was established in 1957 under the aegis of the United Nations, has its headquarters at: (a) Washington (b) London (c) Paris (d) Vienna

1 4271

South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation (SAARC) was formed in: (a) December, 1985 (b) October, 1985 (c) January, 1986 (d) February, 1985

2 5978

What is the association between ?Scissor? and ?A Half Nelson?? (a) They are both terms used in wrestling (b) They are the vital tools of a dressmaker (c) Scissors are used to execute a standard trick in magic shows ? A Half Nelson (d) They are famous shops near Trafalgar Square

1 3027

What is the association between ?Scissor? and ?A Half Nelson?? (a) They are both terms used in wrestling (b) They are the vital tools of a dressmaker (c) Scissors are used to execute a standard trick in magic shows ? A Half Nelson (d) They are famous shops near Trafalgar Square

1 2855

The Indian Association sponsored an all-India national conference at Calcutta in: (a) 1881 (b) 1884 (c) 1883 (d) 1885

2 6075

In association with which one of the following, Azolla acts as a bio-fertiliser? (A) Fungi (B) Bacteria (C) Green algae (D) Blue-green algae

1 2644

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Association }

Explain Association algorithm in Data mining?

How to Create a file association for my application?

what is article of association? what is memorandum of association?

Question 1 A low-level format received by a floppy disk does what? a. Adds a root directory b. Includes a FAT (File Allocation Table) c. Stores 720K d. Creates a structure of sectors, tracks, & cluster. Question 2 A user is complaining of problems. You find that upon startup, the IBM machine give two beeps alerting you to a POST error. Error code 301 shows. What is wrong with this machine? a. There is a monitor error. b. There is a keyboard error. c. This is not a POST error. Two beeps indicates a motherboard error. d. There is a serial card error. Question 3 What is this an example of? A. A 30-pin SIMM B. A 72-pin SIMM C. A 168-pin DIMM D. C-RIMM Question 4 Bridges are capable of which? a. Expanding the length of a network segment. b. Acting as a firewall. c. Segmenting networks. d. Communication of computers on a LAN. Question 5 Which is true of a female DB 15-pin video port? a. It has 2 rows of 5 pinholes. b. It has 3 rows of 5 pinholes. c. It has one row of 8 pinholes and one row of 7 pinholes d. It has one row of 6 pinholes and one row of 9 pinholes Question 6 You have just installed two hard drives into the same machine. One is set up as the slave and both are on the same IDE channel. You notice that the drive's LED light is constantly lit on the slave drive. What do you need to do to fix this? a. Troubleshoot the slave drive by reconfiguring the slave to be the master, removing the original master drive, then rebooting. b. Disable the secondary controller in the BIOS. c. Manually enter the drive settings on the BIOS. d. Install more memory. Question 7 SVGA and Ultra VGA are two distinct video standards. True or False? a. True. b. False. Question 8 SVGA is represented by all of the following resolutions except: a. 1600 x 1200 b. 800 x 600 c. 640 x 480 d. 1280 x 1024 Question 9 Which is true of an Active Matrix LCD? a. The LCD is divided into two halves. b. The LCD is divided into two halves. c. Each pixel is constantly refreshed. d. The pixels are fixed. e. It uses more electricity. f. None of the above. Question 10 What are the correct stages and order of the EP laser printing process? a. Cleaning, Writing, Conditioning, Developing, Fusing, Transferring, and End of Cycle b. Cleaning, Conditioning, Writing, Developing, Transferring, Fusing, & End of Cycle c. Erasing, Writing, Heating, Developing, Fusing, Transferring, & End of Cycle d. Conditioning, Erasing, Writing, Developing, Fusing, Transferring, & End of Cycle Question 11 Choose the correct associations (pick 2). a. 802.4 – Internetworking b. 802.6 - Metropolitan area network c. 802.9 - Integrated voice and data networks d. 802. 11 - Token ring LAN Question 12 What is the function of a Layer 2 switch ? a. forwards data based on logical addressing b. duplicates the electrical signal of each frame to every port c. learns the port assigned to a host by examining the destination MAC address d. determines which interface is used to forward a frame based on the destination MAC address. Question 13 An administrator would like to connect ten workstations on a 192.168.0.0/24 network. The device selected by the administrator must allow connectivity between hosts without sharing bandwidth. Which device would be appropriate? a. Hub b. Router c. Switch d. Repeater Question 14 Which devices are primarily used to extend cable segments within a collision domain by regenerating the data signals? (Choose two.) a. switch b. repeater c. router d. bridge e. hub Question 15 Which networking devices use the MAC address to make forwarding decisions? (Choose two.) a. NIC b. bridge c. hub d. switch e. repeater Software : 1. Briefly describe the data type conversion feature of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL. 2. What is INDEX? Describe its benefits. 3. Write down the name of five most popular RDBMS. 4. What is UML? Write some Diagram name. 5. What is HTML and XML? 6. What is CSS and AJAX and their benefits? 7. What is software quality assurance? 8. Describe components of a typical test plan? 9. What is the difference between QC and QA? 10. What is Verification and Validation? 11. What diff b/w black box and white box testing? 12. What is the difference between System Testing, Integration Testing & System Integration Testing? ATI Limited Question Paper Duration Time : 1 Hour and 30 Minutes Question 1 A low-level format received by a floppy disk does what? a. Adds a root directory b. Includes a FAT (File Allocation Table) c. Stores 720K d. Creates a structure of sectors, tracks, & cluster. Question 2 A user is complaining of problems. You find that upon startup, the IBM machine give two beeps alerting you to a POST error. Error code 301 shows. What is wrong with this machine? a. There is a monitor error. b. There is a keyboard error. c. This is not a POST error. Two beeps indicates a motherboard error. d. There is a serial card error. Question 3 What is this an example of? A. A 30-pin SIMM B. A 72-pin SIMM C. A 168-pin DIMM D. C-RIMM Question 4 Bridges are capable of which? a. Expanding the length of a network segment. b. Acting as a firewall. c. Segmenting networks. d. Communication of computers on a LAN. Question 5 Which is true of a female DB 15-pin video port? a. It has 2 rows of 5 pinholes. b. It has 3 rows of 5 pinholes. c. It has one row of 8 pinholes and one row of 7 pinholes d. It has one row of 6 pinholes and one row of 9 pinholes Question 6 You have just installed two hard drives into the same machine. One is set up as the slave and both are on the same IDE channel. You notice that the drive's LED light is constantly lit on the slave drive. What do you need to do to fix this? a. Troubleshoot the slave drive by reconfiguring the slave to be the master, removing the original master drive, then rebooting. b. Disable the secondary controller in the BIOS. c. Manually enter the drive settings on the BIOS. d. Install more memory. Question 7 SVGA and Ultra VGA are two distinct video standards. True or False? a. True. b. False. Question 8 SVGA is represented by all of the following resolutions except: a. 1600 x 1200 b. 800 x 600 c. 640 x 480 d. 1280 x 1024 Question 9 Which is true of an Active Matrix LCD? a. The LCD is divided into two halves. b. The LCD is divided into two halves. c. Each pixel is constantly refreshed. d. The pixels are fixed. e. It uses more electricity. f. None of the above. Question 10 What are the correct stages and order of the EP laser printing process? a. Cleaning, Writing, Conditioning, Developing, Fusing, Transferring, and End of Cycle b. Cleaning, Conditioning, Writing, Developing, Transferring, Fusing, & End of Cycle c. Erasing, Writing, Heating, Developing, Fusing, Transferring, & End of Cycle d. Conditioning, Erasing, Writing, Developing, Fusing, Transferring, & End of Cycle Question 11 Choose the correct associations (pick 2). a. 802.4 – Internetworking b. 802.6 - Metropolitan area network c. 802.9 - Integrated voice and data networks d. 802. 11 - Token ring LAN Question 12 What is the function of a Layer 2 switch ? a. forwards data based on logical addressing b. duplicates the electrical signal of each frame to every port c. learns the port assigned to a host by examining the destination MAC address d. determines which interface is used to forward a frame based on the destination MAC address. Question 13 An administrator would like to connect ten workstations on a 192.168.0.0/24 network. The device selected by the administrator must allow connectivity between hosts without sharing bandwidth. Which device would be appropriate? a. Hub b. Router c. Switch d. Repeater Question 14 Which devices are primarily used to extend cable segments within a collision domain by regenerating the data signals? (Choose two.) a. switch b. repeater c. router d. bridge e. hub Question 15 Which networking devices use the MAC address to make forwarding decisions? (Choose two.) a. NIC b. bridge c. hub d. switch e. repeater Software : 1. Briefly describe the data type conversion feature of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL. 2. What is INDEX? Describe its benefits. 3. Write down the name of five most popular RDBMS. 4. What is UML? Write some Diagram name. 5. What is HTML and XML? 6. What is CSS and AJAX and their benefits? 7. What is software quality assurance? 8. Describe components of a typical test plan? 9. What is the difference between QC and QA? 10. What is Verification and Validation? 11. What diff b/w black box and white box testing? 12. What is the difference between System Testing, Integration Testing & System Integration Testing?

public class ActionDTO extends GenericDTO implements Serializable,Auditable { // default serial version id, required for serializable classes. public static final String ACTION_SUSPEND = "SPN"; public static final String ACTION_DEREGISTER = "DRR"; public static final String ACTION_REINSTATE = "REI"; private static final long serialVersionUID = 1L; private Long actionId; private long accountId; private Date actionDate; private String actionType; private String remarks; private AccountDTO account; public ActionDTO() { } public ActionDTO(Long accountId, String action, String remarks, String updatedBy) { setAccountId(accountId); setActionType(action); setActionDate(new Date()); setRemarks(remarks); setUpdatedBy(updatedBy); } public Long getActionId() { return this.actionId; } public void setActionId(Long actionId) { this.actionId = actionId; } public long getAccountId() { return this.accountId; } public void setAccountId(long accountId) { this.accountId = accountId; } public Date getActionDate() { return this.actionDate; } public void setActionDate(Date actionDate) { this.actionDate = actionDate; } public String getActionType() { return this.actionType; } public void setActionType(String actionType) { this.actionType = actionType; } public String getRemarks() { return this.remarks; } public void setRemarks(String remarks) { this.remarks = remarks; } // bi-directional many-to-one association to AccountDTO public AccountDTO getAccount() { return this.account; } public void setAccount(AccountDTO account) { this.account = account; } @Override public String toString() { // TODO Auto-generated method stub return null; } } what is the purpose of @Override public String toString()...and what will do here ?

hi;my name is rahul; im from india;well i have undergraduated student in english studies; then i caried on my studies in social developement departement from which after a year i v got a profesional licence degree in social institutions management; and now im applying for studying mba in usa ( concentration:marketing management)in2008; since 2years up to now im doing trainig in different associations; my sponsor is my uncle.my question is: do i have any chane to get visa in my case; and in ur opinions ladies and gentemlmen what s the most convincing motivations and answered could tell the in embassy? plz don t hesitate to share me ur point of views

SIR, our client is carrying business It is a ASSOciation of individuals.Can you say whether it is a AOP or BOI.my doubt is that AoP includes persons for a common purpose But according to I>T act PERSON includes individuals also

I heard that Apple's laptop usese micro controler whereas others use microprocessors... i learnt tat.. micro controller is nothing but an association of microprocesor with other elements like temperature sensor,timer etc...can anyone explain me this much more in simpler words...

Why TDS is not deducted on JSTF Contribution of Hinjewadi Industries Association?

Explain about LMFREE�free data set from its association with data ID

Define Articles of Association?

What is the Major Difference Between the Memorandum of Association and the Articles of Association?

Define Memorandum of Association?

What is reflexive association?

The left association operator % is used in PHP for?