Topic :: Scale

Scale Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

On a scale of 1 to 10 rate your proficiency in CSS, JavaScript, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Flash, ActionScript, HTML, DHTML.

what method would be used to soften water on a large scale?

1 4197

What is the use of Scalewidth and ScaleHeight Proeperty?

Does the existing Authorization Service of CORBASec scale in a "well" distributed-object environment?

What is meant by scales? Can scales be used in standard purchase order?

Wipro,

5 20650

Is it possible to have scales in a quotation?

PWC,

10 21257

Large-scale systems development efforts: A. are not affected by the use of prototyping tools. B. can be carried out independent of other organizational practices. C. require that business requirements be defined before the project begins. D. require that project phases and deliverables be defined during the duration of the project.

1 3013

How would you weigh a plane without using scales?

8 56324

We have a scale and 7 balls. 1 ball is heavier than all the rest. How to determine the heaviest ball with only 3 possible weighing attempts?

IBM, Sage, Vertex,

8 25213

How to Draw in scale without using Windows Mapping Modes?

1 9914

How is water purified on large scale, for drinking ?

2 3991

Richter Scale is used to measure (1) Temperature of the body (2) Intensity of wind (3) Earthquakes (4) Ocean depth

RRB,

3 4278

Richter scale is used to measure (a) Temperature of the body (b) Intensity of wind (c) Earthquakes (d) Ocean depth

2 3482

Winds that affect weather on a small scale are known as: (a) Local winds (b) seasonal winds (c) prevailing winds

1 2561

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Scale }

What was the architecture or design of your last project? what were the pros and cons of the design?did it scale well?

On a scale of 1 to 10 rate your proficiency in CSS, JavaScript, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Flash, ActionScript, HTML, DHTML.

Does the existing Authorization Service of CORBASec scale in a "well" distributed-object environment?

What is the difference in terms of connectivity between a scale free network and random network?

Describe the Stabilisation of Barium sulfate precipitate in McF' scale ?

How to Draw in scale without using Windows Mapping Modes?

hi Friends ,willany body tell me what is the Scope for the automation Testing inht Future is their Or not And what is the Top Most Level in the testing section according the Pay scale

What are hydrophobicity scales, and how are they used?

Is There any way in which a currently living could be mutated in reality to such a large scale as to which others could see the mutation, such as a third arm?

Can Any one help me out to setup a dairy plant on small scale starting with 20 odd animals?

WhatIs the limit of duty exemption in smal scale industries.

1.EXPLAIN THE IMPACT OF GLOBAL RECESSION ON CORPORATE SECTOR IN GENERAL AND MORE PARTICULAR INDIAN CEMENT INDUSTRIES? 2. EXPlAIN THE PROSPECTS OF INDIAN CEMENT INDUSTRY? 3. SKETCH THE TURNOVER AND PROFITABILITY OF LARGE SCALE CEMENT UNITS IN INDIA FROM 1991-2008 4. PRESENT THE EVA AND MVA ANALYSIS APPLICABLE TO CEMENT UNITS IN INDIA:

I used Etabs software to analyse a high-rise building. And I want to use templated UBC-codes inside to calculate the Seismic load. My question is: whether or not I have to control the seismic load by base shear load which is manual calculation? (just for more clarification: I can control this by input the scale factor into Eartquake definition in Etabs) I would highly appreciate your answer.

state the role of cost accounting in large scale industry