Topic :: Scale

Scale Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

I got selected in SBH clerical.What is my pay scale & Where i will get appointed.

Jackson, State Bank of Hyderabad SBH, State Bank Of India SBI,

3 7974

SCALE OF PAY: 4410-215/3-5055-335/3-6060-470/4-7940-500/3- 9440-560/4-11680-970/ 1-12650-560/1-13210/// HAI THOSE WHO ALL SELECTED FOR ASSOCIATE BANKS OF SBI, please explain me the above pay scale.. i couldnt understand that...any one who knows about this please reply... Now iam already working for Rs.8500/month in a research project for a temporary basis.. will it be fine for me to continue here itself or go to the clerk job that i got in SBM, Tamilnadu.. Iam confused, please guide me and give your suggestions.... my id is somethingnew43@yahoomail.com

State Bank Of India SBI,

37 34180

state the role of cost accounting in large scale industry

What is the current basic pay scale for clerical post in TN govt and how much will newly joined person get. Is there any increment will happen on yearly basis , it is good to join a graduate person in that post. please help me

How would you rate yourself as a salesperson on a scale from 1 to 10?

Quest,

1 6698

hi this is divya....plz sum1 clarify on the pay scale for clerical jobs in sbi....will it be a monthly increment or yearly....SCALE OF PAY: 4410-215/3-5055-335/3-6060-470/4- 7940-500/3- 9440-560/4-11680-970/ 1-12650-560/1- 13210/// ....plz confirm....n plz also tel me that wot r the growth prospects frm clerical level...will i be able to grow to a officers level from here or in sum other bank...

State Bank Of India SBI,

10 10190

What is the salary of a bank PO and what about the allowances and incentives.Joining as scale-1 how much rank we can go in 10 years? I m in S/W field and curently getting around 30K monthly salary and my current project(Microsoft) is a very long term project, so there is stability in my position for next few years. I have to appear the Syndicate bank PO interview also now trying to give IT officer scale- II exams. But dont know anything abt bank salary and future growth. So can u guys plz provide any information abt this which may help others also in this Forum. Also banks r doing strikes for Salary hikes, Right?

IBM,

11 137726

what is the difference between scaler and vector drive

Jindal,

How do you import payscale data from non SAP to SAP?is it through LSMW or any other way is there?

why PH scale range is 14? why it is not less or not greater than 14? solution of HCl or hydrogen containing liquid has a PH. but if the solution is KMnO4 here not hydrogen power does it PH? explain plz....

1 4835

why PH scale range is 14? why it is not less or not greater than 14? solution of HCl or hydrogen containing liquid has a PH. but if the solution is KMnO4 here not hydrogen power does it PH? explain plz....

4 23711

What will be the gross salary if the pay scale in like this: 5200 -20200 Grade pay - 2400?

ABC,

1 6291

HI DUDE ..I was cleared UCO Banks IT officer MMGS Scale -2 Officer .. and waiting for the interview .. if any one knows about the interview please inform me .. and i am not aware of this banking interviews and the questions that they are going to ask .. my educational b/g is B-Tech in IT .. so please help me to find our interview procedure as well as areas of questions in IT officer interview ... please give me suggestions and any links which useful to me ...mail me if u have any interview questions or any need full material to " praveen_v85@yahoo.com " hope a positive and quick replies ....please spend some time for me ... thanks and regards Praveen Kumar

UCO Bank,

HI DUDE ..I was cleared UCO Banks IT officer MMGS Scale -2 Officer .. and waiting for the interview .. if any one knows about the interview please inform me .. and i am not aware of this banking interviews and the questions that they are going to ask .. my educational b/g is B-Tech in IT .. so please help me to find our interview procedure as well as areas of questions in IT officer interview ... please give me suggestions and any links which useful to me ...mail me if u have any interview questions or any need full material to " praveen_v85@yahoo.com " hope a positive and quick replies ....please spend some time for me ... thanks and regards Praveen Kumar

UCO Bank,

1 4837

Delta 5 weight scale not connect with oracle application what i can do?