Topic :: Crane

Crane Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Where in India can you normally spot the Siberian crane in winter? (a) Sasangir Sanctuary (b) Ranthambore Sanctuary (c) Dachigam National park (d) Keoladeo Ghana Sanctuary

1 4403

Why the ship cranes are not having counter weights irrespect of industrial & civil construction cranes are having counter weights.

CPCL,

The Depreciation Rate for Heavy Equipments like cranes (used in the construction of bridges, flyovers etc ... ) is 30% as per the companies act. If i buy a crane for Rs. 10 Lakh and claim depreciation the cost of the crane in the 2nd year is 7 Lakh and in the 3rd year it is 4.9 Lakh and in the 4th year it is 3.4 Lakh ...... Can i re-value the crane in the 5th year to the 2nd hand market price of Rs. 20 Lakh and claim depreciation on it @ 30% ? (Cost of crane in 6th Year now is 20 Lakh - 6 Lakh = 14 Lakh )

In ship cranes, there is a provision of providing a conveyor for the cable. There is no provision of slip ring. How is it possible?

L&T,

2 5677

I need some information on EOT CRANES AVAILABILITY calculation and criteria.

What types of motors are used in cranes

BPDB, BUBT, CNH,

9 39893

which is the best, A/C DRIVES or D/C DRIVES for cranes,...... ...and why......?

Alstom,

2 4839

WHAT IS THE UDL OF TOWER CRANE?

Hinduja,

advantages of vvvf drives over non vvvf drives for EOT cranes

2 3667

difference between crane drive and line drive.

What is the meaning of dsl line in eot crane , and why it is Called down shop lead ? Pls tell exact answer.

3 33970

Is it possible to use a S1 duty class motor for crane application (S4)? If not, why?

Formula of area of crane hook

In ship cranes, there is a provision of providing a conveyor for the cable there is no provision of slip ring. Then explain how it is possible ?

You are the project manager for a large construction project. The project objective is to construct a set of outbuildings to house the Olympic support team that will be arriving in your city 18 months from the project start date. Resources are not readily available as they are currently assigned to other projects. Jack, an expert crane operator, is needed for this project two months from today. Which of the following skills will you use to get Jack assigned to your project? A. Negotiation and influencing skills B. Communication and organizational skills C. Communication skills D. Problem-solving skills

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Crane }

All tape of electrical questions Answers tape of motor transformer e.o.t crane

Why the ship cranes are not having counter weights irrespect of industrial & civil construction cranes are having counter weights.

The Depreciation Rate for Heavy Equipments like cranes (used in the construction of bridges, flyovers etc ... ) is 30% as per the companies act. If i buy a crane for Rs. 10 Lakh and claim depreciation the cost of the crane in the 2nd year is 7 Lakh and in the 3rd year it is 4.9 Lakh and in the 4th year it is 3.4 Lakh ...... Can i re-value the crane in the 5th year to the 2nd hand market price of Rs. 20 Lakh and claim depreciation on it @ 30% ? (Cost of crane in 6th Year now is 20 Lakh - 6 Lakh = 14 Lakh )

I need some information on EOT CRANES AVAILABILITY calculation and criteria.

difference between crane drive and line drive.

I have a drawing of a wound rotor induction motor for a crane. This crane motor has 5 forward speeds & 5 reverse speed implemented of course with different amount of resistance for each speed setting selected. What has got me scratching around is the fact that 8 of the 10 speed selections switch in uneven (unbalanced) amounts of resistances on each of the 3 connections to the motor's rotor.Can this be possible? I would have assumed this would produce unbalanced rotor currents and therefore vibration in the motor. I would greatly appreciate anyone's comments on this. Many thanks, Confused.

Give list of building construction equipment & explain about them in brief. How much is output of JCB, POCLAIN, Steel cutting & bending machine, material hoist, tower crane?

Is it possible to use a S1 duty class motor for crane application (S4)? If not, why?

Formula of area of crane hook

In ship cranes, there is a provision of providing a conveyor for the cable there is no provision of slip ring. Then explain how it is possible ?

You are the project manager for a large construction project. The project objective is to construct a set of outbuildings to house the Olympic support team that will be arriving in your city 18 months from the project start date. Resources are not readily available as they are currently assigned to other projects. Jack, an expert crane operator, is needed for this project two months from today. Which of the following skills will you use to get Jack assigned to your project? A. Negotiation and influencing skills B. Communication and organizational skills C. Communication skills D. Problem-solving skills

Name the types of motors used in vacuum cleaners, phonographic appliances, vending machines,refrigerators, rolling mills, lathes, power factor improvement and cranes.