What is run-time class and system class? what is their
The System (along with the Runtime class) provide system
level functionality to Java applications.
The facilities of these classes are not necessarily portable
across host operating system and may need to be recompiled
Some of the facilities provided are:
1. Reading from the keyboard as input
2. Writing to console output
3. Interaction with JVM process for event notification, or
information such as free memory, etc
4. Reading/writing system properties/environment variables
5. executing other programs from within java apps
|Is This Answer Correct ?||0 Yes||0 No|
what is default constructor and parameterised constructor with example?
What is meant by vector class, dictionary class, hash table class, and property class?
What is the purpose of interface?
What is string args  in java?
Can we override final method?
What are synchronized blocks in java?
What is lazy programming?
What does this mean java?
What is the use of an interface?
What is final keyword in java? Give an example.
what is filters and its use?
How many decimal places is a double?