Answer / su_kumar2007
1. outlook express dbx files.
2. outlook express not using there in excharge server
3. calender task supports no
1. outlook pst files
2. outlook using the excharge server
3. calender task supports
|Is This Answer Correct ?||8 Yes||0 No|
Explain the advantage and disadvantage of ethernet ?
What was the reason for selecting a speed of 155.52 Mbps in the original ATM standard ?
Data link protocols almost always put the CRC in a trailer rather than in a header. Why?
where can we see the OS in the system?
Enumerate the main responsibilities of data link layer ?
Explain Token ring
In case DHCP fails in your server then how does you satisfy that problem within some minutes
what is WiFi?what is the latest version?
1. What is the difference between layer 2 and layer 3 in the OSI model? 2. What is the difference between a hub, switch, and router? 3. What is a VLAN? 4. What is the difference between TCP and UDP? 5. How do you distinguish a DNS problem from a network problem? 6. What is a runt, Giant, and collision? 7. What is a broadcast storm? 8. What is the purpose of VRRP? 9. What is a VPN? 10. What information about a peer would I need to establish a VPN? 11. What is a full-class C in CIDR notation? 12. What is a default route? 13. What is a metric? 14. What is a MAC address? 15. What is ARP/RARP? 16. Describe a TCP connection sequence 17. What is MTU? 18. What other TCP setting can you modify besides MTU to shorten packets?
A binary signal is sent over a 3-khz channel whose signal-to-noise ratio is 20 db.Calculate the maximum achievable data rate ?
What is the Command Used to Convert a StandAlone PC into Domain Controller?
How do cryptography-based keys ensure the validity of data transferred across the network?