explain oops concepts with examples?
Question Asked At :: TCS, Wipro, KUTTA, Vls, Wat Is Abstract Class?, NOWHER, ??????????, Hcl, Abhibus, Beeline, Dell, Satyam, Any I.T Company |
Question Submitted By :: ramanareddy333 |
I also faced this Question!!
||Answer Posted By |
1) Encapsulation: Wrapping up of data and methods in to a
single unit is called as encapsulation.
2) Abstraction: It Supports Abstarction
3) Inheritence:Process of Aquiring properties from one
object to another without changes.
4) Polymorphism:Process of aquiring properies from one
object to anotherwith changes.
5) Message Passing:message passing is possible from one
object to another.
6) Robust and Secure: every object is strong one.
every object is secure one with their access specifiers.
|| K.rajasekhar Naidu |
|View All Answers |