Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
What types of questions are asked in NIC(Natinal
Informatics Centre)'s interview?If any one has any
information about this,I would be very thankful to
1. Difference between Lookup and join?
2. Difference between funnel and join?
3. What type of load you have used in your project?
4. What type of data warehouse schema you have
fallowed in you project?
5. How many fact tables and dimension tables is their
6. How do you kill the job process using windows
7. Difference between sequence file and dataset?
8. What is delta load and subsequent load?
9. By using which stages you have implemented the SCD
I'm need to prepare Month Over Month Sales Growth report. Is
there any function available in OBIEE to perform this task.
explain about the critical recovery scenario you had
IF a >= b THEN
IF a < b THEN
• Given any pair of non-NULL values for “a” and”b”,
will Block 1 and Block 2 do the same thing?
• What if either “a” or”b” (or both) is NULL?
8. Sort, Lookup What kind of technique (partition) is
9. How can you handle exceptions in job sequencer?
10. How do you apply custom conditions an exceptions
(How do you trigger exceptions in job sequence?)
11. I have a job with 3 possibilities?
Finish with ok…..Abort…….Warning} How do you handle these
in Job sequencer
12. How do you connect both OK and Warning can we?
13. How to find which process is running currently?
14. How do you find the disk usage in UNIX?
15. How do you combine 2 sequential files having same
metadata of same file names?
16. How do you implement SCD in Ds?
17. Explain the situation where you have applied?
18. How do you apply new changes to?
19. Difference between change capture and Change apply?
20. Explain Compare Stage?
21. What is Surrogate key?
22. How to solve the problem of null values?
i have cleared the nic test...please send me the interview
questions if anyone have them....
my email id is email@example.com
1. Tell me about your self?
2. Latest Project Introduction?
3. Difference between server jobs and parallel jobs?
4. Seq-Seq Explain its behavior and execution mode
and which parallelism technique is used?
5. What is padding characters?
6. Seq-Seq, Seq-Copy-Seq which one is the best and
7. How many reject links do we have to a transformer?
8. How many reject links to join stage?
9. Difference between join and lookup?
10. How to design PX routine?
11. How can we call job in another job?
12. Difference between batch and sequencer?
13. Which Database is used?
14. What is change capture? Give briefing of that?
15. What is change Code? Explain?
16. How you call UNIX in Ds?
17. How do you call JCL in UNIX?
18. How do you pass the job status of one job to
another job? Have designed any job sequencer?
19. How do you find a file in existed directory?
20. How can you call parallel jobs in transformer?
21. Execution of jobs in command line?
22. Tuning of sql queries?
23. What is orchestrating metadata?
24. What are junk dimension?
25. What are the third party tools you are used?
26. What are the system variables you have used?
Write about Transaction Management in Oracle 9i?
when All datafiles related to a Tablespace are removed ?
how you will identify the mapping level bottleneck ? if
there is a mapping level bottleneck then how will you try
to improve the mapping
How can we check whether A S M instance is up or down?
please provide what question will be asked in CWE in bank it
Suppose database is running slow, what will you do?
what is normalization?
types of normalization?
example of each form?
how do u implement normalization in ur project?