DBMS is a ordinary system to maintain the data, whereas
RDBMS is the specific type, which follows the concepts of
set theory i.e entity etc. In DBMS there is no concept of
PRIMARY KEY and FOREIGN KEY but it is included in RDBMS.
DBMS contains only flat data whereas in RDBMS there will be
some relation between the entities.
Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
I want to export the data date to date from oracle database
then what can i do?
How to handle data if f table are more than one and each
table contain thousands of entries?
Which parameters are optional in init.ora parameter file?
Plz send me Oracle Pl/Sql [1z0-147] dumps to this mail?
1. Tell me about your self?
2. Latest Project Introduction?
3. Difference between server jobs and parallel jobs?
4. Seq-Seq Explain its behavior and execution mode
and which parallelism technique is used?
5. What is padding characters?
6. Seq-Seq, Seq-Copy-Seq which one is the best and
7. How many reject links do we have to a transformer?
8. How many reject links to join stage?
9. Difference between join and lookup?
10. How to design PX routine?
11. How can we call job in another job?
12. Difference between batch and sequencer?
13. Which Database is used?
14. What is change capture? Give briefing of that?
15. What is change Code? Explain?
16. How you call UNIX in Ds?
17. How do you call JCL in UNIX?
18. How do you pass the job status of one job to
another job? Have designed any job sequencer?
19. How do you find a file in existed directory?
20. How can you call parallel jobs in transformer?
21. Execution of jobs in command line?
22. Tuning of sql queries?
23. What is orchestrating metadata?
24. What are junk dimension?
25. What are the third party tools you are used?
26. What are the system variables you have used?
What are the package used in DBMS ?
How many number of columns can a RECORD GROUP have ?
what is the index and synonym. i have the definitions ...can
any one give me brief explanation..
What do you mean by Checkbox ?
What types of questions are asked in NIC(Natinal
Informatics Centre)'s interview?If any one has any
information about this,I would be very thankful to
How can we tune a oracle database if log file sync issue comes
Can we use GO_BLOCK package in a PRE_TEXT_ITEM trigger ?
Does any body has ORACLE Certification latest Dumps on 1)
Oracle - 10g DBA, 2) Oracle - 9i DBA, 3) Oracle - Internet
Application Developer, 4) OCA, 5) OCP 8i to 10g DBA
Upgrade, 6) Oracle - 10g,7) Other Oracle Certification, if
any body has please send it to email@example.com
Single File Database: Develop a student record management
which uses single file as its database. It is not supposed
additional files at any part of the project and should never
total content. It must be capable of storing 100000's of
should support variable length records to be added, deleted,
i have all the Oracle Certification material from 1z0-001
to 1Z0-643, if required just drop me a mail to: