DBMS is a ordinary system to maintain the data, whereas
RDBMS is the specific type, which follows the concepts of
set theory i.e entity etc. In DBMS there is no concept of
PRIMARY KEY and FOREIGN KEY but it is included in RDBMS.
DBMS contains only flat data whereas in RDBMS there will be
some relation between the entities.
Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
what is the index and synonym. i have the definitions ...can
any one give me brief explanation..
Explain the classification of Database Management System?
I'm need to prepare Month Over Month Sales Growth report. Is
there any function available in OBIEE to perform this task.
please provide what question will be asked in CWE in bank it
1. Tell me about your self?
2. Latest Project Introduction?
3. Difference between server jobs and parallel jobs?
4. Seq-Seq Explain its behavior and execution mode
and which parallelism technique is used?
5. What is padding characters?
6. Seq-Seq, Seq-Copy-Seq which one is the best and
7. How many reject links do we have to a transformer?
8. How many reject links to join stage?
9. Difference between join and lookup?
10. How to design PX routine?
11. How can we call job in another job?
12. Difference between batch and sequencer?
13. Which Database is used?
14. What is change capture? Give briefing of that?
15. What is change Code? Explain?
16. How you call UNIX in Ds?
17. How do you call JCL in UNIX?
18. How do you pass the job status of one job to
another job? Have designed any job sequencer?
19. How do you find a file in existed directory?
20. How can you call parallel jobs in transformer?
21. Execution of jobs in command line?
22. Tuning of sql queries?
23. What is orchestrating metadata?
24. What are junk dimension?
25. What are the third party tools you are used?
26. What are the system variables you have used?
Suppose database is running slow, what will you do?
There are 100 datafiles, numbered from 1 to 100. File number 10 is deleted and it has 500 MB of data. The database is working in archive log mode. How can be the database recovered ? While doing recovery the archive logs applied are from nos 1 to 100, but 50 gets corrupted. What do we do? Can we proceed further? If so how?
dear all,Greetings of the day..
i have a small query plz rply if u knw..
i have done MBA Hr and B.sc microbiology.
i am very much interested in it industry,so i am planing to
go with oracle HRMS module,can it be work out??
8. Sort, Lookup What kind of technique (partition) is
9. How can you handle exceptions in job sequencer?
10. How do you apply custom conditions an exceptions
(How do you trigger exceptions in job sequence?)
11. I have a job with 3 possibilities?
Finish with ok…..Abort…….Warning} How do you handle these
in Job sequencer
12. How do you connect both OK and Warning can we?
13. How to find which process is running currently?
14. How do you find the disk usage in UNIX?
15. How do you combine 2 sequential files having same
metadata of same file names?
16. How do you implement SCD in Ds?
17. Explain the situation where you have applied?
18. How do you apply new changes to?
19. Difference between change capture and Change apply?
20. Explain Compare Stage?
21. What is Surrogate key?
22. How to solve the problem of null values?
I want to export the data date to date from oracle database
then what can i do?
what is the age limit for groups1 examination
What do you mean by Checkbox ?
what is scan listener.
explain about the critical recovery scenario you had
How to handle data if f table are more than one and each
table contain thousands of entries?