DBMS is a ordinary system to maintain the data, whereas
RDBMS is the specific type, which follows the concepts of
set theory i.e entity etc. In DBMS there is no concept of
PRIMARY KEY and FOREIGN KEY but it is included in RDBMS.
DBMS contains only flat data whereas in RDBMS there will be
some relation between the entities.
Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
What are the Roles and responsibilities of database
1. Tell me about your self?
2. Latest Project Introduction?
3. Difference between server jobs and parallel jobs?
4. Seq-Seq Explain its behavior and execution mode
and which parallelism technique is used?
5. What is padding characters?
6. Seq-Seq, Seq-Copy-Seq which one is the best and
7. How many reject links do we have to a transformer?
8. How many reject links to join stage?
9. Difference between join and lookup?
10. How to design PX routine?
11. How can we call job in another job?
12. Difference between batch and sequencer?
13. Which Database is used?
14. What is change capture? Give briefing of that?
15. What is change Code? Explain?
16. How you call UNIX in Ds?
17. How do you call JCL in UNIX?
18. How do you pass the job status of one job to
another job? Have designed any job sequencer?
19. How do you find a file in existed directory?
20. How can you call parallel jobs in transformer?
21. Execution of jobs in command line?
22. Tuning of sql queries?
23. What is orchestrating metadata?
24. What are junk dimension?
25. What are the third party tools you are used?
26. What are the system variables you have used?
There are 100 datafiles, numbered from 1 to 100. File number 10 is deleted and it has 500 MB of data. The database is working in archive log mode. How can be the database recovered ? While doing recovery the archive logs applied are from nos 1 to 100, but 50 gets corrupted. What do we do? Can we proceed further? If so how?
What is built_in Subprogram ?
what do u mean by canvases and alerts?
1.If we have a Salary coloumn in Staff entity with this
description the salary must be monetary and >=$35450.00,
how we can write it in into schemain SQL?
2. If we have Weight and Marks in Assessment entity and the
Weight has the description of this it must be Non-zero
percentage. And also the Marks attribute stores the maximum
possible raw mark for assessment (e.g., 30), while Weight
stores of the weight of this assessment for the paper as a
whole (e.g., 10%). If Marks is not specified, then Weight
is used for both. How we can convert this into schema in
What are the package used in DBMS ?
How to handle data if f table are more than one and each
table contain thousands of entries?
what are parameter, we can check after creating a database in
terms of QC and for each tables what should be the parameters
for QC and QA?
1)How to check tablespace utilization?
2)what are the RMAN CLONING STEPS?
3)what is standby database?
4)what is difference between standalone database and target
5)How to backup the standalone database?
6)tell about the ubgrade steps?
7)How to apply the pathes?
Explain the classification of Database Management System?
How can we tune a oracle database if log file sync issue comes
i have cleared the nic test...please send me the interview
questions if anyone have them....
my email id is firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you mean by Checkbox ?
1. How many nodes you are using project?
2. What is configuration file?
3. What is modules partition? How it is work in
4. What is Environment Variable? How it is use?
5. What is sequence?
6. How do you execute parallel jobs in projects?
7. If you run a job in job sequencer individually
without any comments?
8. How many jobs did in your project?
9. How to schedule the job in Data stage 7.5 X2?
10. If you have 10 jobs in PX2, shall you run all jobs
at a time?
11. I have 5 jobs (1-5), I connect with each other, but
I want to run from 3-5 only how?
12. What is same partition?
13. If you have 40GB hard disk in I have 30GB data how
I configure the nodes for partition?
14. Did you write any code for Data stage project?
15. Did you write any code for parallel job execution
in your project?
16. Will you schedule all jobs at a time?