DBMS is a ordinary system to maintain the data, whereas
RDBMS is the specific type, which follows the concepts of
set theory i.e entity etc. In DBMS there is no concept of
PRIMARY KEY and FOREIGN KEY but it is included in RDBMS.
DBMS contains only flat data whereas in RDBMS there will be
some relation between the entities.
Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
1.If we have a Salary coloumn in Staff entity with this
description the salary must be monetary and >=$35450.00,
how we can write it in into schemain SQL?
2. If we have Weight and Marks in Assessment entity and the
Weight has the description of this it must be Non-zero
percentage. And also the Marks attribute stores the maximum
possible raw mark for assessment (e.g., 30), while Weight
stores of the weight of this assessment for the paper as a
whole (e.g., 10%). If Marks is not specified, then Weight
is used for both. How we can convert this into schema in
what is the difference between filters and conditions?
Explain the classification of Database Management System?
i have a web page and in this page i create 3 textbax and a
"summit" button do you have any html code for add text velue
in my web page like link summation(form) sites.
please provide what question will be asked in bank it
With DTS packaging I can store tables in Excel and convert
them back to SQL. But once I copied tables to Excel I want
to modify some info. How you do that without editing the
please provide what question will be asked in CWE in bank it
What is built_in Subprogram ?
What are the package used in DBMS ?
i have all the Oracle Certification material from 1z0-001
to 1Z0-643, if required just drop me a mail to:
Write about Transaction Management in Oracle 9i?
There are 100 datafiles, numbered from 1 to 100. File number 10 is deleted and it has 500 MB of data. The database is working in archive log mode. How can be the database recovered ? While doing recovery the archive logs applied are from nos 1 to 100, but 50 gets corrupted. What do we do? Can we proceed further? If so how?
1. How many nodes you are using project?
2. What is configuration file?
3. What is modules partition? How it is work in
4. What is Environment Variable? How it is use?
5. What is sequence?
6. How do you execute parallel jobs in projects?
7. If you run a job in job sequencer individually
without any comments?
8. How many jobs did in your project?
9. How to schedule the job in Data stage 7.5 X2?
10. If you have 10 jobs in PX2, shall you run all jobs
at a time?
11. I have 5 jobs (1-5), I connect with each other, but
I want to run from 3-5 only how?
12. What is same partition?
13. If you have 40GB hard disk in I have 30GB data how
I configure the nodes for partition?
14. Did you write any code for Data stage project?
15. Did you write any code for parallel job execution
in your project?
16. Will you schedule all jobs at a time?
1. What are environment variable, job parameters?
2. What is the relationship between the tables in
3. How can u create the sequence?
4. What are the client components?
5. Tell me about the Data stage administrator?
6. Tell me about the Data stage Manager?
7. What is joining?
8. What is difference between grep command and fgrep
9. What is run time column propagation?
10. How to open the file?
11. How do you cleanse the data in your project?
1. Using which stage raw binary converted into dataset?
2. Which stage is used to read the data into external
3. Can we convert dataset into raw binary
4. XML path?
5. When we use the hash partition in aggregator stage?
6. How many reject links in transformer stage?
7. Data stage debugger available in which jobs?
8. Tell me two parts of data set?
9. What is the function used for null handling in
10. Default execution mode for exception handler?
11. Maximum exception handler allowed in sequence?
i have table as source table and flat file as target
i need yo perform some logic in loading the data.
is it posible?
and one more thing the no of fields in source is 200+
and for target is 30+
how i can map them.........
what is the index and synonym. i have the definitions ...can
any one give me brief explanation..