DBMS is a ordinary system to maintain the data, whereas
RDBMS is the specific type, which follows the concepts of
set theory i.e entity etc. In DBMS there is no concept of
PRIMARY KEY and FOREIGN KEY but it is included in RDBMS.
DBMS contains only flat data whereas in RDBMS there will be
some relation between the entities.
Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
I want to export the data date to date from oracle database
then what can i do?
IF a >= b THEN
IF a < b THEN
• Given any pair of non-NULL values for “a” and”b”,
will Block 1 and Block 2 do the same thing?
• What if either “a” or”b” (or both) is NULL?
Single File Database: Develop a student record management
which uses single file as its database. It is not supposed
additional files at any part of the project and should never
total content. It must be capable of storing 100000's of
should support variable length records to be added, deleted,
What are the package used in DBMS ?
how to restore particular schema from rman full backup?
How can we tune a oracle database if log file sync issue comes
What will be the maximum size of an extent of a segment if
the tablepac's default storage values are specified as
(initial 8K next 16k minextent 4 pctincrease 100).Explain.
1. How many nodes you are using project?
2. What is configuration file?
3. What is modules partition? How it is work in
4. What is Environment Variable? How it is use?
5. What is sequence?
6. How do you execute parallel jobs in projects?
7. If you run a job in job sequencer individually
without any comments?
8. How many jobs did in your project?
9. How to schedule the job in Data stage 7.5 X2?
10. If you have 10 jobs in PX2, shall you run all jobs
at a time?
11. I have 5 jobs (1-5), I connect with each other, but
I want to run from 3-5 only how?
12. What is same partition?
13. If you have 40GB hard disk in I have 30GB data how
I configure the nodes for partition?
14. Did you write any code for Data stage project?
15. Did you write any code for parallel job execution
in your project?
16. Will you schedule all jobs at a time?
1. What is Container?
2. Tell me about your project?
3. Which container you are used in your project?
4. What is Surrogate key?
5. How you are implemented it?
6. Difference between Server job and Parallel job?
7. What is your Target Database?
8. What is Source System?
9. Difference between Join and Lookup?
10. Are you maintaining historical data? What is the
logic used to maintained to historical data?
11. Do you have documents for mapping?
how to solve cardinality in dbms...many to many ralationships
Explain the classification of Database Management System?
How to handle data if f table are more than one and each
table contain thousands of entries?
What are the Roles and responsibilities of database
what do u mean by canvases and alerts?
how you will identify the mapping level bottleneck ? if
there is a mapping level bottleneck then how will you try
to improve the mapping