Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
What is a Built_in subprogram ?
1. How many nodes you are using project?
2. What is configuration file?
3. What is modules partition? How it is work in
4. What is Environment Variable? How it is use?
5. What is sequence?
6. How do you execute parallel jobs in projects?
7. If you run a job in job sequencer individually
without any comments?
8. How many jobs did in your project?
9. How to schedule the job in Data stage 7.5 X2?
10. If you have 10 jobs in PX2, shall you run all jobs
at a time?
11. I have 5 jobs (1-5), I connect with each other, but
I want to run from 3-5 only how?
12. What is same partition?
13. If you have 40GB hard disk in I have 30GB data how
I configure the nodes for partition?
14. Did you write any code for Data stage project?
15. Did you write any code for parallel job execution
in your project?
16. Will you schedule all jobs at a time?
Which parameters are optional in init.ora parameter file?
Does any body has ORACLE Certification latest Dumps on 1)
Oracle - 10g DBA, 2) Oracle - 9i DBA, 3) Oracle - Internet
Application Developer, 4) OCA, 5) OCP 8i to 10g DBA
Upgrade, 6) Oracle - 10g,7) Other Oracle Certification, if
any body has please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
please provide what question will be asked in bank it
1.If we have a Salary coloumn in Staff entity with this
description the salary must be monetary and >=$35450.00,
how we can write it in into schemain SQL?
2. If we have Weight and Marks in Assessment entity and the
Weight has the description of this it must be Non-zero
percentage. And also the Marks attribute stores the maximum
possible raw mark for assessment (e.g., 30), while Weight
stores of the weight of this assessment for the paper as a
whole (e.g., 10%). If Marks is not specified, then Weight
is used for both. How we can convert this into schema in
How many number of columns can a RECORD GROUP have ?
1. Tell me about your self?
2. Latest Project Introduction?
3. Difference between server jobs and parallel jobs?
4. Seq-Seq Explain its behavior and execution mode
and which parallelism technique is used?
5. What is padding characters?
6. Seq-Seq, Seq-Copy-Seq which one is the best and
7. How many reject links do we have to a transformer?
8. How many reject links to join stage?
9. Difference between join and lookup?
10. How to design PX routine?
11. How can we call job in another job?
12. Difference between batch and sequencer?
13. Which Database is used?
14. What is change capture? Give briefing of that?
15. What is change Code? Explain?
16. How you call UNIX in Ds?
17. How do you call JCL in UNIX?
18. How do you pass the job status of one job to
another job? Have designed any job sequencer?
19. How do you find a file in existed directory?
20. How can you call parallel jobs in transformer?
21. Execution of jobs in command line?
22. Tuning of sql queries?
23. What is orchestrating metadata?
24. What are junk dimension?
25. What are the third party tools you are used?
26. What are the system variables you have used?
8. Sort, Lookup What kind of technique (partition) is
9. How can you handle exceptions in job sequencer?
10. How do you apply custom conditions an exceptions
(How do you trigger exceptions in job sequence?)
11. I have a job with 3 possibilities?
Finish with ok…..Abort…….Warning} How do you handle these
in Job sequencer
12. How do you connect both OK and Warning can we?
13. How to find which process is running currently?
14. How do you find the disk usage in UNIX?
15. How do you combine 2 sequential files having same
metadata of same file names?
16. How do you implement SCD in Ds?
17. Explain the situation where you have applied?
18. How do you apply new changes to?
19. Difference between change capture and Change apply?
20. Explain Compare Stage?
21. What is Surrogate key?
22. How to solve the problem of null values?
for what purpose we use MDM(master data management)tell me plz.
what is scan listener.
1)How to check tablespace utilization?
2)what are the RMAN CLONING STEPS?
3)what is standby database?
4)what is difference between standalone database and target
5)How to backup the standalone database?
6)tell about the ubgrade steps?
7)How to apply the pathes?
Suppose database is running slow, what will you do?
what is difference between
1.append to media
2.overright the existing media
when we take back up in sql server2000