Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
There are 100 datafiles, numbered from 1 to 100. File number 10 is deleted and it has 500 MB of data. The database is working in archive log mode. How can be the database recovered ? While doing recovery the archive logs applied are from nos 1 to 100, but 50 gets corrupted. What do we do? Can we proceed further? If so how?
1.If we have a Salary coloumn in Staff entity with this
description the salary must be monetary and >=$35450.00,
how we can write it in into schemain SQL?
2. If we have Weight and Marks in Assessment entity and the
Weight has the description of this it must be Non-zero
percentage. And also the Marks attribute stores the maximum
possible raw mark for assessment (e.g., 30), while Weight
stores of the weight of this assessment for the paper as a
whole (e.g., 10%). If Marks is not specified, then Weight
is used for both. How we can convert this into schema in
What are the package used in DBMS ?
what are parameter, we can check after creating a database in
terms of QC and for each tables what should be the parameters
for QC and QA?
With DTS packaging I can store tables in Excel and convert
them back to SQL. But once I copied tables to Excel I want
to modify some info. How you do that without editing the
how to restore particular schema from rman full backup?
1)How to check tablespace utilization?
2)what are the RMAN CLONING STEPS?
3)what is standby database?
4)what is difference between standalone database and target
5)How to backup the standalone database?
6)tell about the ubgrade steps?
7)How to apply the pathes?
IF a >= b THEN
IF a < b THEN
• Given any pair of non-NULL values for “a” and”b”,
will Block 1 and Block 2 do the same thing?
• What if either “a” or”b” (or both) is NULL?
How can we check whether A S M instance is up or down?
what is the age limit for groups1 examination
1. Tell me about your self?
2. Latest Project Introduction?
3. Difference between server jobs and parallel jobs?
4. Seq-Seq Explain its behavior and execution mode
and which parallelism technique is used?
5. What is padding characters?
6. Seq-Seq, Seq-Copy-Seq which one is the best and
7. How many reject links do we have to a transformer?
8. How many reject links to join stage?
9. Difference between join and lookup?
10. How to design PX routine?
11. How can we call job in another job?
12. Difference between batch and sequencer?
13. Which Database is used?
14. What is change capture? Give briefing of that?
15. What is change Code? Explain?
16. How you call UNIX in Ds?
17. How do you call JCL in UNIX?
18. How do you pass the job status of one job to
another job? Have designed any job sequencer?
19. How do you find a file in existed directory?
20. How can you call parallel jobs in transformer?
21. Execution of jobs in command line?
22. Tuning of sql queries?
23. What is orchestrating metadata?
24. What are junk dimension?
25. What are the third party tools you are used?
26. What are the system variables you have used?
1. What is virtual dataset?
2. How do you handle reject link to a peek stage?
3. What is transaction table?
4. Which one is the efficient from the following?
a. ODBC enterprise b. Oracle enterprise
5. How can you extract data from excel sheet?
Do you know how to parameterize, this option?
6. Six pages of complex query I have, how do you
simplify this query?
7. Difference between dataset and lookup file set?
i have a web page and in this page i create 3 textbax and a
"summit" button do you have any html code for add text velue
in my web page like link summation(form) sites.
Can anybody give me link for BOXI R3.1 Key please
I have 2 tables with 1 million rows each.
I have updated 1 row in first and 1 million update on second table.
Now I commit both the updates. Which one will commit fast and Why?
What are the Roles and responsibilities of database