Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
i have table as source table and flat file as target
i need yo perform some logic in loading the data.
is it posible?
and one more thing the no of fields in source is 200+
and for target is 30+
how i can map them.........
Write about Transaction Management in Oracle 9i?
hello to all i want code for like this site "Submit
Question" page.please give answers thanks.
Plz send me Oracle Pl/Sql [1z0-147] dumps to this mail?
1. How many nodes you are using project?
2. What is configuration file?
3. What is modules partition? How it is work in
4. What is Environment Variable? How it is use?
5. What is sequence?
6. How do you execute parallel jobs in projects?
7. If you run a job in job sequencer individually
without any comments?
8. How many jobs did in your project?
9. How to schedule the job in Data stage 7.5 X2?
10. If you have 10 jobs in PX2, shall you run all jobs
at a time?
11. I have 5 jobs (1-5), I connect with each other, but
I want to run from 3-5 only how?
12. What is same partition?
13. If you have 40GB hard disk in I have 30GB data how
I configure the nodes for partition?
14. Did you write any code for Data stage project?
15. Did you write any code for parallel job execution
in your project?
16. Will you schedule all jobs at a time?
1. What are environment variable, job parameters?
2. What is the relationship between the tables in
3. How can u create the sequence?
4. What are the client components?
5. Tell me about the Data stage administrator?
6. Tell me about the Data stage Manager?
7. What is joining?
8. What is difference between grep command and fgrep
9. What is run time column propagation?
10. How to open the file?
11. How do you cleanse the data in your project?
1. Using which stage raw binary converted into dataset?
2. Which stage is used to read the data into external
3. Can we convert dataset into raw binary
4. XML path?
5. When we use the hash partition in aggregator stage?
6. How many reject links in transformer stage?
7. Data stage debugger available in which jobs?
8. Tell me two parts of data set?
9. What is the function used for null handling in
10. Default execution mode for exception handler?
11. Maximum exception handler allowed in sequence?
dear all,Greetings of the day..
i have a small query plz rply if u knw..
i have done MBA Hr and B.sc microbiology.
i am very much interested in it industry,so i am planing to
go with oracle HRMS module,can it be work out??
Which parameters are optional in init.ora parameter file?
There are 100 datafiles, numbered from 1 to 100. File number 10 is deleted and it has 500 MB of data. The database is working in archive log mode. How can be the database recovered ? While doing recovery the archive logs applied are from nos 1 to 100, but 50 gets corrupted. What do we do? Can we proceed further? If so how?
1)How to check tablespace utilization?
2)what are the RMAN CLONING STEPS?
3)what is standby database?
4)what is difference between standalone database and target
5)How to backup the standalone database?
6)tell about the ubgrade steps?
7)How to apply the pathes?
1. Tell me about your self?
2. Latest Project Introduction?
3. Difference between server jobs and parallel jobs?
4. Seq-Seq Explain its behavior and execution mode
and which parallelism technique is used?
5. What is padding characters?
6. Seq-Seq, Seq-Copy-Seq which one is the best and
7. How many reject links do we have to a transformer?
8. How many reject links to join stage?
9. Difference between join and lookup?
10. How to design PX routine?
11. How can we call job in another job?
12. Difference between batch and sequencer?
13. Which Database is used?
14. What is change capture? Give briefing of that?
15. What is change Code? Explain?
16. How you call UNIX in Ds?
17. How do you call JCL in UNIX?
18. How do you pass the job status of one job to
another job? Have designed any job sequencer?
19. How do you find a file in existed directory?
20. How can you call parallel jobs in transformer?
21. Execution of jobs in command line?
22. Tuning of sql queries?
23. What is orchestrating metadata?
24. What are junk dimension?
25. What are the third party tools you are used?
26. What are the system variables you have used?
1. What is virtual dataset?
2. How do you handle reject link to a peek stage?
3. What is transaction table?
4. Which one is the efficient from the following?
a. ODBC enterprise b. Oracle enterprise
5. How can you extract data from excel sheet?
Do you know how to parameterize, this option?
6. Six pages of complex query I have, how do you
simplify this query?
7. Difference between dataset and lookup file set?
what is the index and synonym. i have the definitions ...can
any one give me brief explanation..
Explain the Normalized Relations?
With DTS packaging I can store tables in Excel and convert
them back to SQL. But once I copied tables to Excel I want
to modify some info. How you do that without editing the
What types of questions are asked in NIC(Natinal
Informatics Centre)'s interview?If any one has any
information about this,I would be very thankful to