what is the cut off for ssc ldc?

Answer Posted / saurabh kumae

gen- 105 to 115
obc- 92 t0 100
sc/st-80 t0 87

Is This Answer Correct ?    7 Yes 2 No

Post New Answer       View All Answers

Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions

Hi I'm parshant and currently m working in mts Registrar General & Census Commissioner. Sikkim gangtok . dehradun,delhi , Chandigarh ager koi mutual transfer karna chata hai to pls contact me . My contact number is 8445910350.

should women be granted permanent commision in army or not"?

If anyone allocated state in cgl 2011, is there any reason for not nominating when all the documents are correct? is there any marks criteria for issuing joining letter after state allocation?

hi..I am Rajnish Sharma, Asstt.Audit Officer, in office of the PAG(AUDIT), Ahmedabad, gujrat, want mutual transfer to dehradun, delhi, haryana, or punjab, anyone willing can contact me on 09634115672

plz,any body inform me,what kind of question will be set from the newly arithmetic syllabus added particully graph of equation,cohgruence &similarity of trangle

i got 210 in cgl-2011, exservicemen category is thereany chance for job in non interview posts

hi i am selected as auditor cgda for AP(2012) when will be the posting what will be my action or from where can i get information of posting

The candidates those who are over due for being nominated in the Staff selection Commission Exam will get any compensation in lieu of salary and also get seniority ?

What are your other career options?

i want the whole information to prepare for ssc combined graduate level

what can one expect the cut off for indian bank clerk exam to e held on 22nd august for chhattisgarh state that has only 4 seats for general category.give ur ideas

hi.. i want to know, what kind of questions will araise in ssc si interview? how to face that?

tell me about your ability to work under pressure ??

I have heard that there no compulsion from MEA for foreign posting,i mean if someone want to stay in india for whole time of his job tenure ,MEA will not forced him to go for abroad posting.is it true or false,please reply..

hi frnds myself namesh pabri i m s.t candidate i have score 100+ marks in ssc tier-1 and 130+in maths(tier-2)and 110+ in english total is aprox=340 so wat do u think itne main interview call hoga k nahi or i think jiska interview call hoga uska job lagne ka 70% chance hoga b'cos of scaling system..........neche kahi na kahi to score karega..