First they absorbs panel member confidence levels, fluency
and way of pronunciation and finally the points which were
given by the candidate. Have to choose interesting topic
with more points which covers a minute.
Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
What was your biggest mistake?
tell me some thing about blobal worming
What are your greatest achievements so far?
Can you work in shifts?
How can we define that the person is an intertesting person?
1. If You join the company then what is the first thing
you want to do , which you were not able to do in ur
2. Being a MCA graduate why you are looking for a call
3. You don’t have any experience in call center field?
why should i hire u?
4. q: why did u join in call center:
ans: Now a days call center are glittering high in the
market.They offering nice package and career.obviously one
day you will be in a good position.it offers a lot of scope
in developing your position
5. Tell something about BPO
6. Which colour do u like?
7. Why did you want to join the call center?
8. what is the difference of domestic and international
9. why do you want to join a call centre being a computer
10. Tell me about your favorite colour?
11. What would u do, if u become a prime minister of ur
country for six months
12. As am a fresher i don’t know how to attend a interview
,give me some tips?
13. Can u stay awake in the night?
14. Do u know how to speak English with American accent?
15. Do u have the patience to listen to others’ problems?
how u spend your last weekend???
Hello everyone, please help me with the best answer.Actually I have 1 year gap now and during interview I was asked "why do you not want to join your previous organizatio now? Or why did you not try for the job in your previous organizaton?
What is technical voice process job in BPO? Please give
answer in details. What type of work i have to do?
What is the formula of staffing
What is voice process
what are the key resposibilities of Team Leader
sir i applied for ass. sequirity officer from barc but i
could not get any notice or call letter pl tell us
Give me an example scenario of a poor customer service and what would you do differently?