Control Panel>>Admin Tools>>Data Services (ODBC)>>
2. From ODBC Data Source Administrator dialog, select
requires DSN type
(User DSN, System DSN, File DSN). From the selected DSN,
click ?Add? button and select the required driver and
click ?Finish? button.
3. From ODBC Text Set up enter the Data Source Name and
Select the DB and click Ok button.
Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
In SAP ECC 6.0 , under DB02 tcode , Tablespace name to be
explain stepy step all the col
From the database level, how can you tell under which time
zone a database is operating?
How would you edit your CRONTAB to schedule the running of
/test/test.sh to run every other day at 2PM?
What view(s) do you use to associate a users SQLPLUS session
with his o/s process?
IS it possible to built the oracle database without setting
the kernal parameters?
What is format trigger?
definition of cluster and non-clustered index?
WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF DEFAULT CUSTOMER IN AR?
what is the difference between data migration and
what are steps for interface?
where is exchange rate defined in which table?
Hi friends can u send the oracle 9i full version download
link?????????????? please reply ?
1) What is ONE_SIZE_FITS_ALL approach?
2) Explain the Common & Variable Header of DATA FILE?
3) What are the Drawbacks to using OMF DB? and the Advantages?
4) List out the Advantages of Undo T.spaces over the Undo
5) Difference between the Temporary tablespace with TEMPFILE
and the Tablespace with TEMPORARY Keyword?
6) What are the situation extents are freeing for reuse.
what is difference between sql plus and sql*plus? (not sql and
What is a Garbage Collection? and what is full recursive
i wrote a pl/sql procedure. it must run every sunday 4.40
How can i schedule it with the help of dbms_jobs (or
another other procedure with out creating bat file,exe file)