Control Panel>>Admin Tools>>Data Services (ODBC)>>
2. From ODBC Data Source Administrator dialog, select
requires DSN type
(User DSN, System DSN, File DSN). From the selected DSN,
click ?Add? button and select the required driver and
click ?Finish? button.
3. From ODBC Text Set up enter the Data Source Name and
Select the DB and click Ok button.
Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
We are using Oracle apps with XML publisher.In that,we are
facing some problems while giving a Footer in RTF
Template.While giving a footer in RTF Template it is
Visible in all the pages,but after the PDF is getiing
generated,the Footer are Visible on alternate pages only
(like on first page ,third page) and so on.
Please provide the Solution for getting the Footer on all
20. Using a set operator, display the client number of all
clients who have never placed an order.
How to define a cusotmer as a supplier in ORACLE R12
what is the use of triggers in Java program? I mean where do
we use triggers in Java programming?
6. Display the client name and order date for all orders
using the traditional method.
1) WIll all the user get the DEFAULT profile, if their
current profile got deleted at any point of time?
2) What are the Situation we need to MOVE the TABLE between
3) What is the use of MOVING the TABLE between SCHEMA'S?
4) What are the Table Clause, Segment Clause and the
Datafile Clause which will override each other?
5) Explain SORT_AREA_SIZE of Tempfile to make UNIFORM SIZE
1) What is ONE_SIZE_FITS_ALL approach?
2) Explain the Common & Variable Header of DATA FILE?
3) What are the Drawbacks to using OMF DB? and the Advantages?
4) List out the Advantages of Undo T.spaces over the Undo
5) Difference between the Temporary tablespace with TEMPFILE
and the Tablespace with TEMPORARY Keyword?
6) What are the situation extents are freeing for reuse.
Differentiate between TRUNCATE and DELETE?
How do you find out from the RMAN catalog if a particular
archive log has been backed-up?
What spfile/init.ora file parameter exists to force the CBO
to make the execution path of a given statement use an
index, even if the index scan may appear to be calculated as
Using the relations and the rules set out in the notes under
each relation, write statements to create the two sequence
generators specified in the notes.
What is the cache hit ratio, what impact does it have on
performance of an Oracle database and what is involved in
IS it possible to built the oracle database without setting
the kernal parameters?
What are the different windows events activated at