Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
Where can I get LAtest qtp 2010 exam questions ?
1. What is Active Directory?
2. What is LDAP?
3. Can you connect Active Directory to other 3rd-party
Directory Services? Name a few options.
4. Where is the AD database held? What other folders are
related to AD?
5. What is the SYSVOL folder?
6. Name the AD NCs and replication issues for each NC
7. What are application partitions? When do I use them
8. How do you create a new application partition
9. How do you view replication properties for AD partitions
10. What is the Global Catalog?
11. How do you view all the GCs in the forest?
12. Why not make all DCs in a large forest as GCs?
13. Trying to look at the Schema, how can I do that?
14. What are the Support Tools? Why do I need them?
15. What is LDP? What is REPLMON? What is ADSIEDIT? What is
NETDOM? What is REPADMIN?
16. What are sites? What are they used for?
17. What’s the difference between a site link’s schedule and
18. What is the KCC?
19. What is the ISTG? Who has that role by default?
20. What are the requirements for installing AD on a new server?
21. What can you do to promote a server to DC if you’re in a
remote location with slow WAN link?
22. How can you forcibly remove AD from a server, and what
do you do later? Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Can I get user passwords from the
23. What tool would I use to try to grab security related
packets from the wire?
24. Name some OU design considerations.
25. What is tombstone lifetime attribute?
26. What do you do to install a new Windows 2003 DC in a
Windows 2000 AD?
27. What do you do to install a new Windows 2003 R2 DC in a
Windows 2003 AD?
28. How would you find all users that have not logged on
since last month?
29. What are the DS* commands?
30. What’s the difference between LDIFDE and CSVDE? Usage
31. What are the FSMO roles? Who has them by default? What
happens when each one fails?
32. What FSMO placement considerations do you know of?
33. I want to look at the RID allocation table for a DC.
What do I do?
34. What’s the difference between transferring a FSMO role
and seizing one? Which one should you NOT seize? Why?
35. How do you configure a Ã¢â‚¬Å“stand-by operation
masterÃ¢â‚¬Â for any of the roles?
36. How do you backup AD?
37. How do you restore AD?
38. How do you change the DS Restore admin password?
39. Why can’t you restore a DC that was backed up 4 months ago?
40. What are GPOs?
41. What is the order in which GPOs are applied?
42. Name a few benefits of using GPMC.
43. What are the GPC and the GPT? Where can I find them?
44. What are GPO links? What special things can I do to them?
45. What can I do to prevent inheritance from above?
46. How can I override blocking of inheritance?
47. How can you determine what GPO was and was not applied
for a user? Name a few ways to do that.
48. A user claims he did not receive a GPO, yet his user and
computer accounts are in the right OU, and everyone else
there gets the GPO. What will you look for?
49. Name a few differences in Vista GPOs
50. Name some GPO settings in the computer and user parts.
51. What are administrative templates?
52. What’s the difference between software publishing and
53. Can I deploy non-MSI software with GPO?
54. You want to standardize the desktop environments
(wallpaper, My Documents, Start menu, printers etc.) on the
computers in one department. How would you do that?
what are the effects on the QoS in each layer of OSI model in
PMP certification. Please call 9866654045
Can anyone give me Teradata TA0-121 certification exam
dumps.....If anyone has plz send me on my mail Id
Thanx in advance.................
Hii,freinds i have passed my b.tech this year in electrical
and electronics engineering ,i am a average student so plz
guide me how will i get good job in core industries ,should i
do any automation course if yes than from which institute .
1. your user want to display the records of the passenger
traveling in the train.He can Sort the list either by the
train no or by the date of journey how will the list will be
displayed in the Control Level Processing in the Extract
a) The user has to create two separate internal table and
sort accordingly and Two Control level Processing Blocks.
b) The User has to create one internal Table with different
header line and one processing Block.
c) The User has to Define one internal Table and define Two
control Level Processing Blocks.
d) The User has to sort the internal Table Accordigly and
create one Control lvel Processing Block.
2. Secondary Index will help in
a) fetching the Data faster.
b) Storing the of Data.
3.What does the Field statement Does.
a) Delay the transport
b) Go to the PAI block of the screen
c) Make the Field inactive.
15. LDB NODES.
Get node 02
What will happen?
16. Second Question Regarding the same Context but asked
Get Node 00
Get node 21
What will happen.?
17. Questions : -
Logical Database (LDB)
: a) Authorization is performed. At the LDB
b)we do not have to explicit write any program to fetch
c)put data is used to update the Databse.
is there use of doing CEIS certification by karRox for
other industry rather than IBM? if yes name the company's
who approve for such certifications?
List the Basic Steps for MM configuration.
How to convert PDF files into SAS datasets?
Please could any send me Informatica power center developer certification dumps @ email@example.com?
Thanks in advance
What is CDC ans how did apply.
How can i get certificate of competency as electrical
superviser if i have completed diploma in mechanical
engineering at mumbai?
Pls help me to know about Teradata V2R6 certification...
can we format tables and Graphs in SAP Bex using HTML and CSS?