Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
I have 2 yrs ex in informatica and i am planning to do the
Can you please send me all the details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Are Silicon mutual funds and investment plans under SEBI
registration and is it safe to invest in Silicon mutual funds?
i have certification in Remedy Tools But anybady tell me in
Hydrabad remedt certification is available and which institute
and give me the address...
Pls help me to know about Teradata V2R6 certification...
I am an iti holder i have passed at 2010 how i can get electrical supervisor licence in banglore or in chittoor (dist) A P
hi, i am MBA (Mkt & Fin) 2008. from UPTU Lucknow, i would
like to know, which course (or certificate) can help me to
get operational job.
and any detail regarding SAP in finance.
thanks in advance for reply.
how can do the process
Where can I get LAtest qtp 2010 exam questions ?
I am interested in doing QTP certification.Can u pls send
me the details as to how to proceed with the same?Also can
u pls send me the required study materials,question pattern
and sample questions?My email id is
1. What is Active Directory?
2. What is LDAP?
3. Can you connect Active Directory to other 3rd-party
Directory Services? Name a few options.
4. Where is the AD database held? What other folders are
related to AD?
5. What is the SYSVOL folder?
6. Name the AD NCs and replication issues for each NC
7. What are application partitions? When do I use them
8. How do you create a new application partition
9. How do you view replication properties for AD partitions
10. What is the Global Catalog?
11. How do you view all the GCs in the forest?
12. Why not make all DCs in a large forest as GCs?
13. Trying to look at the Schema, how can I do that?
14. What are the Support Tools? Why do I need them?
15. What is LDP? What is REPLMON? What is ADSIEDIT? What is
NETDOM? What is REPADMIN?
16. What are sites? What are they used for?
17. What’s the difference between a site link’s schedule and
18. What is the KCC?
19. What is the ISTG? Who has that role by default?
20. What are the requirements for installing AD on a new server?
21. What can you do to promote a server to DC if you’re in a
remote location with slow WAN link?
22. How can you forcibly remove AD from a server, and what
do you do later? Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Can I get user passwords from the
23. What tool would I use to try to grab security related
packets from the wire?
24. Name some OU design considerations.
25. What is tombstone lifetime attribute?
26. What do you do to install a new Windows 2003 DC in a
Windows 2000 AD?
27. What do you do to install a new Windows 2003 R2 DC in a
Windows 2003 AD?
28. How would you find all users that have not logged on
since last month?
29. What are the DS* commands?
30. What’s the difference between LDIFDE and CSVDE? Usage
31. What are the FSMO roles? Who has them by default? What
happens when each one fails?
32. What FSMO placement considerations do you know of?
33. I want to look at the RID allocation table for a DC.
What do I do?
34. What’s the difference between transferring a FSMO role
and seizing one? Which one should you NOT seize? Why?
35. How do you configure a Ã¢â‚¬Å“stand-by operation
masterÃ¢â‚¬Â for any of the roles?
36. How do you backup AD?
37. How do you restore AD?
38. How do you change the DS Restore admin password?
39. Why can’t you restore a DC that was backed up 4 months ago?
40. What are GPOs?
41. What is the order in which GPOs are applied?
42. Name a few benefits of using GPMC.
43. What are the GPC and the GPT? Where can I find them?
44. What are GPO links? What special things can I do to them?
45. What can I do to prevent inheritance from above?
46. How can I override blocking of inheritance?
47. How can you determine what GPO was and was not applied
for a user? Name a few ways to do that.
48. A user claims he did not receive a GPO, yet his user and
computer accounts are in the right OU, and everyone else
there gets the GPO. What will you look for?
49. Name a few differences in Vista GPOs
50. Name some GPO settings in the computer and user parts.
51. What are administrative templates?
52. What’s the difference between software publishing and
53. Can I deploy non-MSI software with GPO?
54. You want to standardize the desktop environments
(wallpaper, My Documents, Start menu, printers etc.) on the
computers in one department. How would you do that?
what kind of certification should i go for and from where
for doing erp- sap in sd module.
I am beginner in Mainframe, so Pls tel me how to crack IBM
DB2 certification exam and where will get more information.
1. The Write statement was written and suddenly the program
was showing something different what can be the reason WRITE
a)User must have choosen a different language
b) User must have made the line inactive at the Runtime.
c)There must something different Written on the Text element .
d)If nothing is mentioned in the Multilingual Table what
will be the output.
2. how the Transaction Variant.will be helpful to the Enduser?
a)hide the screen Field.
b)To change the Flow Logic.
c)To schedule background process
3. Rollback to be done at the dialog work process what will
a) Rollback work
b) Message A
c) Message E
d) Rollback work at the End of the PAI.
4) Rollback at the LUW concept.
a)You will write the Code at the PAI Block of the Each
b)You will write the Code ROLLBACK work at the End of the
LUW PAI block.
5. Field statement regarding the CHAIN INPUT
If the user has committed any wrong value on the one Field
of the Cain Input.
And what will be the syntax.
a) Field <f1>
b) Field <f1>
c) Field <f1>
what is meant 'histry of arears'? and how to calculate it?
can anybody help me providing sample paper to clear red hat