OOP is Nothing but Object Oriented Programming.
In OOPs concept is implimented in our real life systems.
OOPs have following features
1. Object - Instance of class
2. Class - Blue print of Object
3. encapsulation - Protecting our data
4. polymorphism - Different behaviors at diff. instances
5. abstraction - Hidding our irrelavance data
6. inheritence - one property of object is aquring to
another property of object
Please assume u standing near a car. How to impliments our
OOPs concept for this scenario ?
car is a object b'coz it having more functions.
car is a class b'coz it contain more parts and features
car is a Encapsulation B'coz it protected some unwanted
parts or functions to user
car is a Polymorphism b'coz it have different speed as
display in same speedometer
car is a Abstraction b'coz it hidding more parts by coverig
such as engine,disel tank
car is a Inheritance b'coz one car is a property of more
people. i mean your car is driving bu you, your friend and
Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
how a programmer confirms that the data submitted has been
succesfully inserted into the database(either oracle or my
sql).. How a programmer confirm if there is any problem with
the program he wrote for insertion...
ANS:--- >executeupdate method is having boolean return type,
if anything goes wrong in data insertion or data updation,
it would return false. otherwise, if it successfully inserts
data into the database, it would return true
NOW HOW TO I CHECK IN MY DURING EXECUTION WHETHER IT RETURNS
TRUE OR FALSE... WELL IT WILL DISPLAY ANY MESSAGE OR NOT
how to open and edit XML file in Weblogic???
what is dafault constructor and paramererised constructor
os is developed in c no
java is more secured then c na
why dont the os developed is developed using java
I applied for the post of scientific
officer/Engineer-SB(Programmer).Please post the syllabus and
how come we know the object is no more used in the class?
Write a java program to find the route that connects
between Red and Green Cells.
General Rules for traversal
1. You can traverse from one cell to another
vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
2. You cannot traverse through Black cells.
3. There should be only one Red and Green cell and at
least one of each should be present. Otherwise the array is
4. You cannot revisit a cell that you have already
5. The maze need not be in the same as given in the
Why are the destructors for base class and derived class
called in reverse order when the program exits
can any body body expalin best definitions & best real time
exaples for opps concepts.
2) Suppose there are 5 directories having lot of files (say
txt files) in each directory. 2 things :-
2.1) You want to search for filenames which have a
2.2) Out of these filtered files you want to search for a
particular keyword or a search string.
How can you achieve this?
23. Storage space in java is of the form
24. What is java code embedded in a web page known as
25. Which of the following attributes are compulsory with
an <applet> tag?.
code,height & width.
26. What does 'CODEBASE' in an applet tag specify?.
Files absolute path.
please send me hr interview questions in it industry