OOP is Nothing but Object Oriented Programming.
In OOPs concept is implimented in our real life systems.
OOPs have following features
1. Object - Instance of class
2. Class - Blue print of Object
3. encapsulation - Protecting our data
4. polymorphism - Different behaviors at diff. instances
5. abstraction - Hidding our irrelavance data
6. inheritence - one property of object is aquring to
another property of object
Please assume u standing near a car. How to impliments our
OOPs concept for this scenario ?
car is a object b'coz it having more functions.
car is a class b'coz it contain more parts and features
car is a Encapsulation B'coz it protected some unwanted
parts or functions to user
car is a Polymorphism b'coz it have different speed as
display in same speedometer
car is a Abstraction b'coz it hidding more parts by coverig
such as engine,disel tank
car is a Inheritance b'coz one car is a property of more
people. i mean your car is driving bu you, your friend and
Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
What is procedure overloading?
What methods are used in Servlet?Applet communication?
Write a java program to find the route that connects
between Red and Green Cells.
General Rules for traversal
1. You can traverse from one cell to another
vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
2. You cannot traverse through Black cells.
3. There should be only one Red and Green cell and at
least one of each should be present. Otherwise the array is
4. You cannot revisit a cell that you have already
5. The maze need not be in the same as given in the
what is the use of bean managed and container managed with
java Technical questions asked by JPMC
who can i handle multiple client in RMI
How to implement a multithreaded applet?
make a method which any number and any type of argument and print sum of that arguments.....
please send me hr interview questions in it industry
java Api provided try catch finally ,try catch(its ok) but why try finally and exception occured at try then how the flow is?
Howto get an object that will perform date & time calculations
then format it for output in some different locales with
different date style.can ne1 tel me the answer of this
INTERVIEW QUESTION FOR ANDROID
os is developed in c no
java is more secured then c na
why dont the os developed is developed using java