explain oops concepts with examples?
Question Asked At :: TCS, Wipro, KUTTA, Vls, Wat Is Abstract Class?, NOWHER, ??????????, Hcl, Abhibus, Beeline, Dell, Satyam, Any I.T Company |
Question Submitted By :: ramanareddy333 |
I also faced this Question!!
||Answer Posted By |
OOP is Nothing but Object Oriented Programming.
In OOPs concept is implimented in our real life systems.
OOPs have following features
1. Object - Instance of class
2. Class - Blue print of Object
3. encapsulation - Protecting our data
4. polymorphism - Different behaviors at diff. instances
5. abstraction - Hidding our irrelavance data
6. inheritence - one property of object is aquring to
another property of object
7.Message Passing:message passing is possible from one
object to another
8.Robust and Secure: every object is strong one.
every object is secure one with their access specifiers.
|| Nagesh |
|View All Answers |