OOP is Nothing but Object Oriented Programming.
In OOPs concept is implimented in our real life systems.
OOPs have following features
1. Object - Instance of class
2. Class - Blue print of Object
3. encapsulation - Protecting our data
4. polymorphism - Different behaviors at diff. instances
5. abstraction - Hidding our irrelavance data
6. inheritence - one property of object is aquring to
another property of object
7.Message Passing:message passing is possible from one
object to another
8.Robust and Secure: every object is strong one.
every object is secure one with their access specifiers.
Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
What is stored procedure. How do you create stored procedure ?
What is the SimpleTimeZone class?
difference between byte stream class and character stream class?
23. Storage space in java is of the form
24. What is java code embedded in a web page known as
25. Which of the following attributes are compulsory with
an <applet> tag?.
code,height & width.
26. What does 'CODEBASE' in an applet tag specify?.
Files absolute path.
Can we call virtual funciton in a constructor ?
Where can i get Latest SUN Certification Dumps and what are
the Sun Certification Codes that are available, Im new to
JAVA, so please gimme info as i need to write J2EE - Core Java
What is the java project architecture?
How will you serialize a singleton class without violating
how to open and edit XML file in Weblogic???
Why does java doesnt suuport unsigned values?
I applied for the post of scientific
officer/Engineer-SB(Programmer).Please post the syllabus and
What is the difference between Java1.4 and Java1.5
Write an algorithm program in java for the following question..
In a VLSI design techniques,they used rectangles to design circuits.
EVery rectangle is to be placed according to x,y coordinates.
Check whether or not two rectangles overlap each other.
Here overlapping of rectangles is acceptable, if
1) one rectangle intersect with other.
2) one rectangle fully covers other.
The time of algorithm should not exceed o(n logn).
What are advantages of using Java?s layout managers than