Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
how do u set partition points in the mapping?
5. How many repositories can we create in Informatica?
6. What is surrogate key?
7. What is difference between Mapplet and reusable
8. What is aggregate awareness?
9. Explain reference cursor?
10. What are parallel querys and query hints?
11. DWH architecture?
12. What are cursors?
13. Advantages of de normalized data?
14. What is operational data source (ODS)?
15. What is meta data and system catalog?
16. What is factless fact schema?
17. What is confirmed dimension?
18. What is the capacity of power cube?
19. Difference between PowerPlay transformer and power play
20. What is IQD file?
21. What is Cognos
22. What is difference macros and prompts?
23. What is power play plug in?
24. Which kind of index is preferred in DWH?
25. What is hash partition?
26. What is DTM session?
27. How can you define a transformation? What are different
types of transformations in Informatica?
28. What is mapplet?
29. What is query panel?
30. What is a look up function? What is default
transformation for the look up function?
31. What is difference between a connected look up and
unconnected look up?
32. What is staging area?
33. What is data merging, data cleansing and sampling?
34. What is up date strategy and what are th options for
35. OLAP architecture?
36. What is subject area?
37. Why do we use DSS database for OLAP tools?
what do u do when DB time takes more?in sap bi
what is session partitioning?
Define Dynamic push down optmization?
what is meant by drill through?(Mascot)
what is dynamic insert?
Difference between flat files and relational sources?
explain the methodology of Data Warehousing?(Polaries)
what is the difference between cardinality and Nullability?
what is the meant by Normalization and de-normalization?
what is pmrep command?
what is an ETL or ETT? And what are the different types?
how would u estimate the size of Lookup transform data and
Identifying the bottlenecks in various components of
Informatica and resolving them.