RDBMS is Relational DBMS. Rdbms having the condition that
the system "support" a tabular structure and also for data
relationships between the tables..
Where as the DBMS, the system "will not support" tabular
structure and also for relationships between tables..
Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
what do u mean by canvases and alerts?
i have cleared the nic test...please send me the interview
questions if anyone have them....
my email id is firstname.lastname@example.org
what is the index and synonym. i have the definitions ...can
any one give me brief explanation..
There are 100 datafiles, numbered from 1 to 100. File number 10 is deleted and it has 500 MB of data. The database is working in archive log mode. How can be the database recovered ? While doing recovery the archive logs applied are from nos 1 to 100, but 50 gets corrupted. What do we do? Can we proceed further? If so how?
1. How many nodes you are using project?
2. What is configuration file?
3. What is modules partition? How it is work in
4. What is Environment Variable? How it is use?
5. What is sequence?
6. How do you execute parallel jobs in projects?
7. If you run a job in job sequencer individually
without any comments?
8. How many jobs did in your project?
9. How to schedule the job in Data stage 7.5 X2?
10. If you have 10 jobs in PX2, shall you run all jobs
at a time?
11. I have 5 jobs (1-5), I connect with each other, but
I want to run from 3-5 only how?
12. What is same partition?
13. If you have 40GB hard disk in I have 30GB data how
I configure the nodes for partition?
14. Did you write any code for Data stage project?
15. Did you write any code for parallel job execution
in your project?
16. Will you schedule all jobs at a time?
What are the Roles and responsibilities of database
please provide what question will be asked in CWE in bank it
explain about the critical recovery scenario you had
What is built_in Subprogram ?
8. Sort, Lookup What kind of technique (partition) is
9. How can you handle exceptions in job sequencer?
10. How do you apply custom conditions an exceptions
(How do you trigger exceptions in job sequence?)
11. I have a job with 3 possibilities?
Finish with ok…..Abort…….Warning} How do you handle these
in Job sequencer
12. How do you connect both OK and Warning can we?
13. How to find which process is running currently?
14. How do you find the disk usage in UNIX?
15. How do you combine 2 sequential files having same
metadata of same file names?
16. How do you implement SCD in Ds?
17. Explain the situation where you have applied?
18. How do you apply new changes to?
19. Difference between change capture and Change apply?
20. Explain Compare Stage?
21. What is Surrogate key?
22. How to solve the problem of null values?
when All datafiles related to a Tablespace are removed ?
What is a Built_in subprogram ?
1. What is Container?
2. Tell me about your project?
3. Which container you are used in your project?
4. What is Surrogate key?
5. How you are implemented it?
6. Difference between Server job and Parallel job?
7. What is your Target Database?
8. What is Source System?
9. Difference between Join and Lookup?
10. Are you maintaining historical data? What is the
logic used to maintained to historical data?
11. Do you have documents for mapping?