RDBMS is Relational DBMS. Rdbms having the condition that
the system "support" a tabular structure and also for data
relationships between the tables..
Where as the DBMS, the system "will not support" tabular
structure and also for relationships between tables..
Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
1. How many nodes you are using project?
2. What is configuration file?
3. What is modules partition? How it is work in
4. What is Environment Variable? How it is use?
5. What is sequence?
6. How do you execute parallel jobs in projects?
7. If you run a job in job sequencer individually
without any comments?
8. How many jobs did in your project?
9. How to schedule the job in Data stage 7.5 X2?
10. If you have 10 jobs in PX2, shall you run all jobs
at a time?
11. I have 5 jobs (1-5), I connect with each other, but
I want to run from 3-5 only how?
12. What is same partition?
13. If you have 40GB hard disk in I have 30GB data how
I configure the nodes for partition?
14. Did you write any code for Data stage project?
15. Did you write any code for parallel job execution
in your project?
16. Will you schedule all jobs at a time?
1. What are environment variable, job parameters?
2. What is the relationship between the tables in
3. How can u create the sequence?
4. What are the client components?
5. Tell me about the Data stage administrator?
6. Tell me about the Data stage Manager?
7. What is joining?
8. What is difference between grep command and fgrep
9. What is run time column propagation?
10. How to open the file?
11. How do you cleanse the data in your project?
1. Using which stage raw binary converted into dataset?
2. Which stage is used to read the data into external
3. Can we convert dataset into raw binary
4. XML path?
5. When we use the hash partition in aggregator stage?
6. How many reject links in transformer stage?
7. Data stage debugger available in which jobs?
8. Tell me two parts of data set?
9. What is the function used for null handling in
10. Default execution mode for exception handler?
11. Maximum exception handler allowed in sequence?
dear all,Greetings of the day..
i have a small query plz rply if u knw..
i have done MBA Hr and B.sc microbiology.
i am very much interested in it industry,so i am planing to
go with oracle HRMS module,can it be work out??
8. Sort, Lookup What kind of technique (partition) is
9. How can you handle exceptions in job sequencer?
10. How do you apply custom conditions an exceptions
(How do you trigger exceptions in job sequence?)
11. I have a job with 3 possibilities?
Finish with ok…..Abort…….Warning} How do you handle these
in Job sequencer
12. How do you connect both OK and Warning can we?
13. How to find which process is running currently?
14. How do you find the disk usage in UNIX?
15. How do you combine 2 sequential files having same
metadata of same file names?
16. How do you implement SCD in Ds?
17. Explain the situation where you have applied?
18. How do you apply new changes to?
19. Difference between change capture and Change apply?
20. Explain Compare Stage?
21. What is Surrogate key?
22. How to solve the problem of null values?
1.If we have a Salary coloumn in Staff entity with this
description the salary must be monetary and >=$35450.00,
how we can write it in into schemain SQL?
2. If we have Weight and Marks in Assessment entity and the
Weight has the description of this it must be Non-zero
percentage. And also the Marks attribute stores the maximum
possible raw mark for assessment (e.g., 30), while Weight
stores of the weight of this assessment for the paper as a
whole (e.g., 10%). If Marks is not specified, then Weight
is used for both. How we can convert this into schema in
i have table as source table and flat file as target
i need yo perform some logic in loading the data.
is it posible?
and one more thing the no of fields in source is 200+
and for target is 30+
how i can map them.........
What do you mean by Checkbox ?
i have a web page and in this page i create 3 textbax and a
"summit" button do you have any html code for add text velue
in my web page like link summation(form) sites.
With DTS packaging I can store tables in Excel and convert
them back to SQL. But once I copied tables to Excel I want
to modify some info. How you do that without editing the
please provide what question will be asked in bank it
What is built_in Subprogram ?
1. Tell me about your self?
2. Latest Project Introduction?
3. Difference between server jobs and parallel jobs?
4. Seq-Seq Explain its behavior and execution mode
and which parallelism technique is used?
5. What is padding characters?
6. Seq-Seq, Seq-Copy-Seq which one is the best and
7. How many reject links do we have to a transformer?
8. How many reject links to join stage?
9. Difference between join and lookup?
10. How to design PX routine?
11. How can we call job in another job?
12. Difference between batch and sequencer?
13. Which Database is used?
14. What is change capture? Give briefing of that?
15. What is change Code? Explain?
16. How you call UNIX in Ds?
17. How do you call JCL in UNIX?
18. How do you pass the job status of one job to
another job? Have designed any job sequencer?
19. How do you find a file in existed directory?
20. How can you call parallel jobs in transformer?
21. Execution of jobs in command line?
22. Tuning of sql queries?
23. What is orchestrating metadata?
24. What are junk dimension?
25. What are the third party tools you are used?
26. What are the system variables you have used?
what is scan listener.
Which parameters are optional in init.ora parameter file?
i have all the Oracle Certification material from 1z0-001
to 1Z0-643, if required just drop me a mail to:
how to restore particular schema from rman full backup?