RDBMS is Relational DBMS. Rdbms having the condition that
the system "support" a tabular structure and also for data
relationships between the tables..
Where as the DBMS, the system "will not support" tabular
structure and also for relationships between tables..
Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
I have 2 tables with 1 million rows each.
I have updated 1 row in first and 1 million update on second table.
Now I commit both the updates. Which one will commit fast and Why?
How can we tune a oracle database if log file sync issue comes
what is the age limit for groups1 examination
Which parameters are optional in init.ora parameter file?
1. Tell me about your self?
2. Latest Project Introduction?
3. Difference between server jobs and parallel jobs?
4. Seq-Seq Explain its behavior and execution mode
and which parallelism technique is used?
5. What is padding characters?
6. Seq-Seq, Seq-Copy-Seq which one is the best and
7. How many reject links do we have to a transformer?
8. How many reject links to join stage?
9. Difference between join and lookup?
10. How to design PX routine?
11. How can we call job in another job?
12. Difference between batch and sequencer?
13. Which Database is used?
14. What is change capture? Give briefing of that?
15. What is change Code? Explain?
16. How you call UNIX in Ds?
17. How do you call JCL in UNIX?
18. How do you pass the job status of one job to
another job? Have designed any job sequencer?
19. How do you find a file in existed directory?
20. How can you call parallel jobs in transformer?
21. Execution of jobs in command line?
22. Tuning of sql queries?
23. What is orchestrating metadata?
24. What are junk dimension?
25. What are the third party tools you are used?
26. What are the system variables you have used?
1. What is virtual dataset?
2. How do you handle reject link to a peek stage?
3. What is transaction table?
4. Which one is the efficient from the following?
a. ODBC enterprise b. Oracle enterprise
5. How can you extract data from excel sheet?
Do you know how to parameterize, this option?
6. Six pages of complex query I have, how do you
simplify this query?
7. Difference between dataset and lookup file set?
1. What is Container?
2. Tell me about your project?
3. Which container you are used in your project?
4. What is Surrogate key?
5. How you are implemented it?
6. Difference between Server job and Parallel job?
7. What is your Target Database?
8. What is Source System?
9. Difference between Join and Lookup?
10. Are you maintaining historical data? What is the
logic used to maintained to historical data?
11. Do you have documents for mapping?
1. How many nodes you are using project?
2. What is configuration file?
3. What is modules partition? How it is work in
4. What is Environment Variable? How it is use?
5. What is sequence?
6. How do you execute parallel jobs in projects?
7. If you run a job in job sequencer individually
without any comments?
8. How many jobs did in your project?
9. How to schedule the job in Data stage 7.5 X2?
10. If you have 10 jobs in PX2, shall you run all jobs
at a time?
11. I have 5 jobs (1-5), I connect with each other, but
I want to run from 3-5 only how?
12. What is same partition?
13. If you have 40GB hard disk in I have 30GB data how
I configure the nodes for partition?
14. Did you write any code for Data stage project?
15. Did you write any code for parallel job execution
in your project?
16. Will you schedule all jobs at a time?
1. What are environment variable, job parameters?
2. What is the relationship between the tables in
3. How can u create the sequence?
4. What are the client components?
5. Tell me about the Data stage administrator?
6. Tell me about the Data stage Manager?
7. What is joining?
8. What is difference between grep command and fgrep
9. What is run time column propagation?
10. How to open the file?
11. How do you cleanse the data in your project?
1. Using which stage raw binary converted into dataset?
2. Which stage is used to read the data into external
3. Can we convert dataset into raw binary
4. XML path?
5. When we use the hash partition in aggregator stage?
6. How many reject links in transformer stage?
7. Data stage debugger available in which jobs?
8. Tell me two parts of data set?
9. What is the function used for null handling in
10. Default execution mode for exception handler?
11. Maximum exception handler allowed in sequence?
What will be the maximum size of an extent of a segment if
the tablepac's default storage values are specified as
(initial 8K next 16k minextent 4 pctincrease 100).Explain.
Single File Database: Develop a student record management
which uses single file as its database. It is not supposed
additional files at any part of the project and should never
total content. It must be capable of storing 100000's of
should support variable length records to be added, deleted,
How many number of columns can a RECORD GROUP have ?
what are parameter, we can check after creating a database in
terms of QC and for each tables what should be the parameters
for QC and QA?
i have all the Oracle Certification material from 1z0-001
to 1Z0-643, if required just drop me a mail to:
How to handle data if f table are more than one and each
table contain thousands of entries?
How can we check whether A S M instance is up or down?
Does any body has ORACLE Certification latest Dumps on 1)
Oracle - 10g DBA, 2) Oracle - 9i DBA, 3) Oracle - Internet
Application Developer, 4) OCA, 5) OCP 8i to 10g DBA
Upgrade, 6) Oracle - 10g,7) Other Oracle Certification, if
any body has please send it to email@example.com