RDBMS is Relational DBMS. Rdbms having the condition that
the system "support" a tabular structure and also for data
relationships between the tables..
Where as the DBMS, the system "will not support" tabular
structure and also for relationships between tables..
Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
8. Sort, Lookup What kind of technique (partition) is
9. How can you handle exceptions in job sequencer?
10. How do you apply custom conditions an exceptions
(How do you trigger exceptions in job sequence?)
11. I have a job with 3 possibilities?
Finish with ok…..Abort…….Warning} How do you handle these
in Job sequencer
12. How do you connect both OK and Warning can we?
13. How to find which process is running currently?
14. How do you find the disk usage in UNIX?
15. How do you combine 2 sequential files having same
metadata of same file names?
16. How do you implement SCD in Ds?
17. Explain the situation where you have applied?
18. How do you apply new changes to?
19. Difference between change capture and Change apply?
20. Explain Compare Stage?
21. What is Surrogate key?
22. How to solve the problem of null values?
What will be the maximum size of an extent of a segment if
the tablepac's default storage values are specified as
(initial 8K next 16k minextent 4 pctincrease 100).Explain.
What is built_in Subprogram ?
What is a Built_in subprogram ?
What are the package used in DBMS ?
what is difference between
1.append to media
2.overright the existing media
when we take back up in sql server2000
what are parameter, we can check after creating a database in
terms of QC and for each tables what should be the parameters
for QC and QA?
Single File Database: Develop a student record management
which uses single file as its database. It is not supposed
additional files at any part of the project and should never
total content. It must be capable of storing 100000's of
should support variable length records to be added, deleted,
All questions related to Control m monitoring tool
Plz send me Oracle Pl/Sql [1z0-147] dumps to this mail?
Does any body has ORACLE Certification latest Dumps on 1)
Oracle - 10g DBA, 2) Oracle - 9i DBA, 3) Oracle - Internet
Application Developer, 4) OCA, 5) OCP 8i to 10g DBA
Upgrade, 6) Oracle - 10g,7) Other Oracle Certification, if
any body has please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to export the data date to date from oracle database
then what can i do?
1. Difference between Lookup and join?
2. Difference between funnel and join?
3. What type of load you have used in your project?
4. What type of data warehouse schema you have
fallowed in you project?
5. How many fact tables and dimension tables is their
6. How do you kill the job process using windows
7. Difference between sequence file and dataset?
8. What is delta load and subsequent load?
9. By using which stages you have implemented the SCD
There are 100 datafiles, numbered from 1 to 100. File number 10 is deleted and it has 500 MB of data. The database is working in archive log mode. How can be the database recovered ? While doing recovery the archive logs applied are from nos 1 to 100, but 50 gets corrupted. What do we do? Can we proceed further? If so how?
I have 2 tables with 1 million rows each.
I have updated 1 row in first and 1 million update on second table.
Now I commit both the updates. Which one will commit fast and Why?