Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
i have table as source table and flat file as target
i need yo perform some logic in loading the data.
is it posible?
and one more thing the no of fields in source is 200+
and for target is 30+
how i can map them.........
what is the difference between filters and conditions?
I want to export the data date to date from oracle database
then what can i do?
1. What is Container?
2. Tell me about your project?
3. Which container you are used in your project?
4. What is Surrogate key?
5. How you are implemented it?
6. Difference between Server job and Parallel job?
7. What is your Target Database?
8. What is Source System?
9. Difference between Join and Lookup?
10. Are you maintaining historical data? What is the
logic used to maintained to historical data?
11. Do you have documents for mapping?
How can we tune a oracle database if log file sync issue comes
Explain the classification of Database Management System?
I'm need to prepare Month Over Month Sales Growth report. Is
there any function available in OBIEE to perform this task.
8. Sort, Lookup What kind of technique (partition) is
9. How can you handle exceptions in job sequencer?
10. How do you apply custom conditions an exceptions
(How do you trigger exceptions in job sequence?)
11. I have a job with 3 possibilities?
Finish with ok…..Abort…….Warning} How do you handle these
in Job sequencer
12. How do you connect both OK and Warning can we?
13. How to find which process is running currently?
14. How do you find the disk usage in UNIX?
15. How do you combine 2 sequential files having same
metadata of same file names?
16. How do you implement SCD in Ds?
17. Explain the situation where you have applied?
18. How do you apply new changes to?
19. Difference between change capture and Change apply?
20. Explain Compare Stage?
21. What is Surrogate key?
22. How to solve the problem of null values?
Single File Database: Develop a student record management
which uses single file as its database. It is not supposed
additional files at any part of the project and should never
total content. It must be capable of storing 100000's of
should support variable length records to be added, deleted,
Does any body has ORACLE Certification latest Dumps on 1)
Oracle - 10g DBA, 2) Oracle - 9i DBA, 3) Oracle - Internet
Application Developer, 4) OCA, 5) OCP 8i to 10g DBA
Upgrade, 6) Oracle - 10g,7) Other Oracle Certification, if
any body has please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
for what purpose we use MDM(master data management)tell me plz.
What do you mean by Checkbox ?
Can we use GO_BLOCK package in a PRE_TEXT_ITEM trigger ?
Write about Transaction Management in Oracle 9i?
How to handle data if f table are more than one and each
table contain thousands of entries?