Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
what is normalization?
types of normalization?
example of each form?
how do u implement normalization in ur project?
I want to export the data date to date from oracle database
then what can i do?
for what purpose we use MDM(master data management)tell me plz.
1. Difference between Lookup and join?
2. Difference between funnel and join?
3. What type of load you have used in your project?
4. What type of data warehouse schema you have
fallowed in you project?
5. How many fact tables and dimension tables is their
6. How do you kill the job process using windows
7. Difference between sequence file and dataset?
8. What is delta load and subsequent load?
9. By using which stages you have implemented the SCD
Plz send me Oracle Pl/Sql [1z0-147] dumps to this mail?
what is the index and synonym. i have the definitions ...can
any one give me brief explanation..
what do u mean by canvases and alerts?
Write about Transaction Management in Oracle 9i?
i have table as source table and flat file as target
i need yo perform some logic in loading the data.
is it posible?
and one more thing the no of fields in source is 200+
and for target is 30+
how i can map them.........
How many number of columns can a RECORD GROUP have ?
Single File Database: Develop a student record management
which uses single file as its database. It is not supposed
additional files at any part of the project and should never
total content. It must be capable of storing 100000's of
should support variable length records to be added, deleted,
Explain the Normalized Relations?
Explain the classification of Database Management System?
IF a >= b THEN
IF a < b THEN
• Given any pair of non-NULL values for “a” and”b”,
will Block 1 and Block 2 do the same thing?
• What if either “a” or”b” (or both) is NULL?
How to handle data if f table are more than one and each
table contain thousands of entries?