Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
Suppose database is running slow, what will you do?
There are 100 datafiles, numbered from 1 to 100. File number 10 is deleted and it has 500 MB of data. The database is working in archive log mode. How can be the database recovered ? While doing recovery the archive logs applied are from nos 1 to 100, but 50 gets corrupted. What do we do? Can we proceed further? If so how?
what is scan listener.
Which parameters are optional in init.ora parameter file?
for what purpose we use MDM(master data management)tell me plz.
how to restore particular schema from rman full backup?
dear all,Greetings of the day..
i have a small query plz rply if u knw..
i have done MBA Hr and B.sc microbiology.
i am very much interested in it industry,so i am planing to
go with oracle HRMS module,can it be work out??
what are parameter, we can check after creating a database in
terms of QC and for each tables what should be the parameters
for QC and QA?
what is difference between
1.append to media
2.overright the existing media
when we take back up in sql server2000
what is the difference between filters and conditions?
Explain the Normalized Relations?
what is the age limit for groups1 examination
8. Sort, Lookup What kind of technique (partition) is
9. How can you handle exceptions in job sequencer?
10. How do you apply custom conditions an exceptions
(How do you trigger exceptions in job sequence?)
11. I have a job with 3 possibilities?
Finish with ok…..Abort…….Warning} How do you handle these
in Job sequencer
12. How do you connect both OK and Warning can we?
13. How to find which process is running currently?
14. How do you find the disk usage in UNIX?
15. How do you combine 2 sequential files having same
metadata of same file names?
16. How do you implement SCD in Ds?
17. Explain the situation where you have applied?
18. How do you apply new changes to?
19. Difference between change capture and Change apply?
20. Explain Compare Stage?
21. What is Surrogate key?
22. How to solve the problem of null values?
explain about the critical recovery scenario you had