Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
hello to all i want code for like this site "Submit
Question" page.please give answers thanks.
what is difference between
1.append to media
2.overright the existing media
when we take back up in sql server2000
1. How many nodes you are using project?
2. What is configuration file?
3. What is modules partition? How it is work in
4. What is Environment Variable? How it is use?
5. What is sequence?
6. How do you execute parallel jobs in projects?
7. If you run a job in job sequencer individually
without any comments?
8. How many jobs did in your project?
9. How to schedule the job in Data stage 7.5 X2?
10. If you have 10 jobs in PX2, shall you run all jobs
at a time?
11. I have 5 jobs (1-5), I connect with each other, but
I want to run from 3-5 only how?
12. What is same partition?
13. If you have 40GB hard disk in I have 30GB data how
I configure the nodes for partition?
14. Did you write any code for Data stage project?
15. Did you write any code for parallel job execution
in your project?
16. Will you schedule all jobs at a time?
Does any body has ORACLE Certification latest Dumps on 1)
Oracle - 10g DBA, 2) Oracle - 9i DBA, 3) Oracle - Internet
Application Developer, 4) OCA, 5) OCP 8i to 10g DBA
Upgrade, 6) Oracle - 10g,7) Other Oracle Certification, if
any body has please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can we use GO_BLOCK package in a PRE_TEXT_ITEM trigger ?
Suppose database is running slow, what will you do?
What types of questions are asked in NIC(Natinal
Informatics Centre)'s interview?If any one has any
information about this,I would be very thankful to
I have 2 tables with 1 million rows each.
I have updated 1 row in first and 1 million update on second table.
Now I commit both the updates. Which one will commit fast and Why?
How can we check whether A S M instance is up or down?
what is the index and synonym. i have the definitions ...can
any one give me brief explanation..
Single File Database: Develop a student record management
which uses single file as its database. It is not supposed
additional files at any part of the project and should never
total content. It must be capable of storing 100000's of
should support variable length records to be added, deleted,
explain about the critical recovery scenario you had
what do u mean by canvases and alerts?
what are parameter, we can check after creating a database in
terms of QC and for each tables what should be the parameters
for QC and QA?
how you will identify the mapping level bottleneck ? if
there is a mapping level bottleneck then how will you try
to improve the mapping