Topic :: Manual Testing

Manual Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what will the future for manual testing

1 3101

www.icici.com after this home page wll came, in this page what r the items we r going to test for manual and what the element we r test for QTP... explian clearly with example

TCS,

www.icici.com ,after this.. home page wll came, in this page what r the items we r going to test for manual and what are items we r going to test for QTP... explian clearly with example

TCS,

hi, I m looking for a career in manual web testing. so PLZ anybody who have the practical knowledge of dis field help me. GIVE ME UR MAIL ID so that i can ask regarding some doubts. my MAIL ID is ankurtester819@gmail.com

HI i'm Ramu new join as manual tester plz send me test cases for web application testing i need basic idea's

1 5706

How will you test manually if you have more than 1000 of data?

Infosys,

4 10149

For 1 Year of experience in manual testing and business analyst what will be the roles and responsibility???

1 3748

I have 2 yrs 10 months experience in manual testing. there is a gap of 3 yrs in between. just 3 months before i rejoined the same company. I am looking for new & better job.What I have to enhance my career to up level, should I have to do Automation course or any other. Guide me properly.

is manual testing enough for 2+ yrs,does it need any tools

i have 3 years of exp in manual testing, if i am attending any interview what kind of question i will get?

2 6889

i have 3 years of manual testing, i have 1 year of exp in banking domain project, if i am attending any interview what kind of question i will get?

2 8281

HOW TO CONVERT MANUAL TEST CASES IN TO AUTOMATION TEST SCRIPTS EXPLAIN THE PROCESS?

ADP,

How to give introduction for Manual Testing interview?? say when you show you have 4 years of experience in Manual Testing.

2 8326

In real time how Data base testing is done Manually? Mean to ask we write sql queries WHere, If you r using test management tool like HP QC

ABC,

2 4661

Want to learn Manual Testing in just two days? Students around Thanjavur, Trichy, Mayavaram and Kumbakonam Mail to manualtestingtraning@gmail.com. Entire Manual Testing Concept. Any doubt regarding IT Job please mail above ID

Un-Answered Questions { Manual Testing }

Hi iam a begginer or rather new stsrter to QTP and strugling to start as i have to start writing the automated scripts for the existing manual testing could some one send me some tips ans tricks for a jump start. Any help is greatly appreciated

wht is Manual Testing Frame work. Pls anybody can give appropriate answers

wht is Manual Testing Frame work

pl. give me the list of top jobs website to register i have 2Yrs. Experience in manual testing

how will mapping between testcases and requirments(tracebility matrix) in manual testing without using any bug tracking tool

Which is the best book to ref. for design the test cases/scenario in manual testing,which gives detailed idea with all the strategies ?

Hello all, Can someone tell me what kind of questions i can expect from hiring manager along with two team members on final face to face interview for manual testing position.. I am switching from BA to QA as its better on benefits etc.. Thanks in advance

hi i want manual testing interview question(3+exp)please tell me

Can any1 tell me suppose u r doing manual testing on unix platform with Shell Script, then how it is done? How u r implementing it & what is the use of Shell scripting on Manual Testing?

Can automation testing find ssame no. of bugs what we can find by manual testing?

What Kinds of Testing should be followed for an web application while Manual Testing . Ie., Regression , Integration , Alpha , Beta , Performance , Stress ,Load , Back End(database)...etc What is the serial way to follow the above Testing Kinds in manual testing of any application. Plz clear my doubt.

I want to know about satyam manual testing questions

Hi friends, Im an MBA Finance, 2 yrs of exp workng in Investment com, + around 2 yrs of exp in Manual testing in Finane domain. Im looking for manual testing jobs but not getting any calls, Im worried is manual tesing in finance domain do have any good scopes in future or not. Plz provide me ur valuable suggestion,so tht I can best decision to retain in this platform(manual testing). or not

can anyone help me in getting unix on manual testing i.e can u forward material & web sites to my mail id (suresh_57599@yahoo.com) to understand how the work flow working on manual testing on unix and the contents.plzzzzzzzz help me its urgent.

Can any1 tell me suppose u r doing manual testing on unix platform with Shell Script, then how it is done? How u r implementing it & what is the use of Shell scripting on Manual Testing? plzzzzzzz i need ur help.