Answer Posted / yogesh sharad borse
System administration means administration of system resources like
1) Server Installation \ Upgradation
2) Installing ,monitoring & Troubleshooting server
3) Looking after server disk space, memory utilisation , CPU
utilization & so on...
4) Looking after Backup of all the servers happening or not
4) Troubleshoot the critical hardware failures.
4) looking after server uptime.
& so on......
|Is This Answer Correct ?||1 Yes||1 No|
Is it safe to delete c : windows temp files?
What is a .sh file in windows?
Do batch files work on windows 10?
Is linux is better than windows?
How do I find my windows operating system version?
Can I disable windows host process rundll32?
What is the difference between the upgrade and custom installation options?
What is the best terminal emulator for windows?
How do I open bios on windows 10?
How do I unhide the taskbar in windows 10?
Why are there so many svchost exe in task manager?
How to repair or restore windows xp?
How do I stop windows 10 error messages?
Can I use command prompt to repair windows 10?
Does windows 10 installing delete everything?