How to find 8th person record in a table?
Plz mail ur answers to
mak2786@gmail.com

Regards
Arun

Answer Posted / shaibya sandeep dwivedi

select id,salary from (select rownum as t,id,salary from
emp) where t=8;

Is This Answer Correct ?    2 Yes 0 No

Post New Answer       View All Answers

Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions

what is the link between suppliers and banks in ap module in oracle apps? And also query?

we have 10 concurrent programs under one request group out of 10 ccps all users submitting only 9 programs from srs window remaining one ccp for specific user how can it possible send me answer asap.

hi iam kavya, i completed Oracle11i(finance module), i do not know how to face the interview questions please adivese me

which one is currently in used software cmpanies.

Differentiate between unidentified receipt, unapplied receipts and on account receipts? : oracle accounts receivable

What is the use of lockboxes? Steps for lock box : oracle accounts receivable

What is the difference between oracle media recovery and crash recovery?

What are the advantages of operating a database in ARCHIVELOG mode over operating it in NO ARCHIVELOG mode in Oracle?

What is the importance of batch source set up in ar? : oracle accounts receivable

HOW TO SPOT AHIERARCHY?

how to write customizations in po

What is the difference between recovery and restoring of the oracle database?

Differentiate between writeoff and receipt writeoff. : oracle accounts receivable

What is the Difference between the Person_Type_id column in the per_all_people_f and per_person_type_usages_f

1.In a table Gender is a column in that male and female are the two data.In a single statement i have to modify all male to female and all female to male vice versa. 2.In a single query i need the count of male data,count of female and total count