Topic :: Sound

Sound Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Does the message sound believable to those it targets? Clarity: Is the message(s) comprehensible?

can sound tourism stratagies contributing effectively in creating and preserving jobs?

Which of the following programs would a sound information security policy MOST likely include to handle suspected intrusions? A. Response B. Correction C. Detection D. Monitoring

1 5916

Which part of the cochlea picks up high frequency sound and Which picks up low frequency?

1 3697

What is the velocity of sound in air ?

2 3748

Which animal uses sounds as its ?eyes??

2 5449

Sound travels in (a) Straight line (b) Transversal wave motion (c) Longitudinal wave motion (d) Rotatory wave motion

PTC,

4 8132

Sound waves cannot travel through (a) Water (b) Steel (c) Vacuum (d) Air

4 10338

Which wave phenomenon is not common to both light and sound waves? (a) Diffraction (b) Polarization (c) Reflection (d) Refraction

1 4974

For reproducing sound, a CD (Compact Disc) audio player uses a (a) Quarts crystal (b) Titanium needle (c) Laser beam (d) Barium titanate ceramic

F-TEC, IBM, NIMCET, Satyam, TCS,

3 20661

The unit of sound is (a) Kelvin (b) Decimal (c) Newton (d) Pascal

4 5546

When sound wave is refracted from air to water, which of the following will remain unchanged? (a) Wave number (b) Wavelength (c) Wave velocity (d) Frequency

1 3818

The animal which uses sounds as its ?eyes? is (a) Dog (b) Cat (c) Snake (d) Bat

BAT, Ghaliah, GLA,

2 17415

The velocity of sound in damp air is (1) Less than that in dry air (2) Greater than that in dry air (3) Equal to that in dry air (4) Independent of humidity

1 2538

When sound wave is refracted from air to water, which of the following will remain unchanged? 1 Wave number 2 Wavelength 3 Wave velocity 4 Frequency

BSNL,

2 8815

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Sound }

A 17 year old lady presents at 10 weeks gestation with vomiting and vaginal bleeding. Ultrasound scan confirms a complete hydatidiform mole. How would you manage her?

Does the message sound believable to those it targets? Clarity: Is the message(s) comprehensible?

can sound tourism stratagies contributing effectively in creating and preserving jobs?

I seek information in starting up a radio station of my own. could you please provide me with the step by step procedure for such a mammoth-sounding task.where do i start from, copyright issues/formalities, registration and the cost approximations fo r the same..

1 Crystal Ball 1.1 Purpose This is a simple tool, for entertainment purposes only. 1.2 Scope Only for registered user. 1.3 User Interface Single page with graphic of crystal ball, and text box for typing question. User has to type her question in text box outside ball. Reports: - On ‘submit’, the system needs to access any one of the pre-stored responses at random and display in a graphical, visually appealing manner in the crystal ball. - Audio / graphical changes need to be built in, for added user experience enhancement, like music, sound effects, visual changes. Need to get details.

Repected sir/Madam, I am goingb to face IOCL technical as well as HR interview, can you forward your hellpfull hand for toward me to sort out my problem by giving some imp interview quetion which is generally asked in chemical industries such like IOCL,HPCL,ONGC,BPCL,RIL,etc I will always thankfull to you,for sharing your profficient knowledge with me and making me somewhat technically sound

i have taken 6 1/2 yrs to complete my Bachelors in mechanical engineering with 56.5 % and 31 backlogs. GRE score of 1150 and TOEFL 100. I have sound knowledge though in mechanical design and CAD concepts which i plan to do MS in..?? Do i have any chance ti get an F1..? What would the V.O ask me..?? ( if at all he decides to ask me something..?)

I'll have a very formal phone interview. what's my opening line? i am the one being interviewed, once i dial his office#, how should i open? "good morning, this is ***, I am calling to have my interview???" does it sound formal and polite enough?

How can you save the sea from oil and sound polution?

What is standard Sand? What is Regime condition? What do you mean by the core trench in Earthen Dasm? What is soundness test for cement? When negetive shear force takes place in a R.C.C member?

Hi frnds, can any one tell me how much funds has to be there to convince financially sound during the visa interview and what supporting documents has to be produced. What is backlogs means.....hope the best known will answer.

During Soundness testing of Cement by Lechatelier method the Cement mould expands about 20 mm when merged in curing water for 24 hours after mould preparation.In that Cement MgO content is about 3.0%,SO3 is about 2.6% & Blaine is about 360 M2/Kg.Guess the reason & suggest solution.

X is strong but has a very low density (1% of traditional earth materials.) and hence light weight. It is a recyclable material. The compression behaviour of X is strain rate dependent. Higher strain rates result in higher initial modulus and higher compression strength. It can also withstand unlimited number of cycling loading provided the repetitive loads are kept below 80% of the compressive strength. The internal structure of the material includes air-traps which make it poor heat conductor. X is non- biodegradable and chemically inert in both soil and water. Most acids and their water solutions do not attack it; however strong oxidizing acids do. Solvents which attack X include esters, ketones, ethers, aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons and their emulsions, among others. It does not support bacterial/fungal growth as well .It also has significant acoustic properties and effectively reduces the transmission of airborne sound. X is combustible and should not be exposed to open flame or other ignition sources. Combustion products are carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, water and soot. Long-term exposure to sunlight causes yellowing and a slight embrittlement of the surface due to ultraviolet light. X is able to withstand the rigours of temperature cycling, assuring long-term performance.

Identify the class of IP addresses that will be used for an organization having a network of between 1000 to1500 computers. Explain your reasons for arriving at this solution. Design a sub netting system for the same organization described in upper . Each sub net should contain no more than 100 computers. Show the overall network using a diagram. Support your proposal with sound technical arguments.

In case of generator when we consume more power produces by it why load on generator increase and starts sound more. and how it is adjusted..