Topic :: Vacation

Vacation Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what is your dream vacation

Spanco, Sutherland, Wipro,

9 23507

i need a test plan for ORBITZ.com there is a "VACATION PACKAGES" section on the website.. i am a bit confused about how to create a test plan for that.

How would you plan a vacation ?

Intelenet,

2 6248

our wish to print the file vacations with 60 lines to a page. Which command will accomplish this?

2 3620

What are the detailed test cases for Vacations Rental websites (Admin,Traveler,Rental owner)?

How to define vacation rules in Oracle Purchasing upon User Request?

IBM,

2 9640

Will you come back during your vacations?

You have just prepared an RFP for release. Your project involves a substantial amount of contract work detailed in the RFP. Your favorite vendor drops by and offers to give you and your spouse the use of their company condo for your upcoming vacation. It's located in a beautiful resort community that happens to be one of your favorite places to go for a get away. What is the most appropriate response? A. Thank the vendor but decline the offer, as you know this could be considered a conflict of interest. B. Thank the vendor and accept. This vendor is always offering you incentives like this, so this offer does not likely have anything to do with the recent RFP release. C. Thank the vendor, accept the offer, and immediately tell your project sponsor so they're aware of what you're doing. D. Thank the vendor but decline the offer because you've already made another arrangement for this vacation. Ask them if you can take a rain check and arrange another time to use the condo.

You are the project manager for Fun Days vacation packages. Your new project assignment is to head up the Fun Days resort opening in Austin, Texas. You are estimating the duration of the project plan activities, devising the project schedule, and monitoring and controlling deviations from the schedule. Which of the Project Management Knowledge Areas are you working in? A. Project Scope B. Project Quality C. Project Integration D. Project Time

You are the project manager for Rivera Gourmet Adventure Vacations. Rivera combines the wonderful tastes of great gourmet food with outdoor adventure activities. Your project involves installing a new human resources software system. Jason, the database analyst working on this project, is over allocated. Which of the following is true? A. You should use resource requirements updates to determine availability and smooth out resource over allocation. B. You should use crashing to resource level the critical path tasks. C. You should use resource leveling heuristics to smooth out resource assignments. D. You should use fast tracking to resource level the critical path tasks.

1 1960

Using the paid & organic report for her travel website, karen noticed a relatively high organic clicks/query rate for the search query hawaii vacations. What does this mean?

Your travel agency client is running a very targeted campaign to reach people who are visiting paris on vacation and don't live in france. What would be an effective way to target this client's customers?

You wish to print the file vacations with 60 lines to a page. Which of the following commands will accomplish this?

You get a call from you backup dba while you are on vacation. He has corrupted all of the control files while playing with the alter database backup controlfile command. What do you do?

What have you done during your vacations?

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Vacation }

i need a test plan for ORBITZ.com there is a "VACATION PACKAGES" section on the website.. i am a bit confused about how to create a test plan for that.

My friend working in dubai last one year. but he was vacation in india april. he getting marrage. my friend dubai visa not cancelled. but he got good job in abh dhabi. how to go in abh dhabi.

Dear Sir, Please what is the HR introductions of the belows: - Skills training - Performance measures - Vacation leave administration: - Retirement plans: - Employee handbooks: - Company publications: - Labor low compliance: - Relocation and outplacement service. - Policy creation: - Policy communication: - Record keeping - Policies to ensure lawful behavior: - Reporting: - Posting information safety inspections: - Accessibility accommodation - Human resource planning and forecasting change management.

Please find below tickets...if anybody has idea about the solutions plz giv answer ASAP.. · Leave Encashment Calculation for Trainee · On-Line Test · Disability Infotype · Balances in SAP HR module is not reconciliation · Change of State of HQ's · 1-NDFL form · ESOP – capture of Grants; Vesting and Ex · Need to modify the programe ZVENDOR_BLOC · Online Assessment Tool - Modifications · Issue in Leave quota generation · New Income Tax slab Rates-VR Payment · Unable to add absence quota balances · Grant on Child care in HR · Vacation compensation after employee left · Issues with Initial Set-up · file cannot be downloaded in speadsheet, · Bifurcating Payroll Area · Ptax Calculation · Leave quota is not displaying in Portal

My fiancy(2 years back we got engagement and we planned to marry in next year), on vacation he is back to india and also he went to usa recentlty. now he is home sick he is unable to focus on his work he is sending all the the documents for b2 visa.how much chance to get visa .can any one help me what questions they will ask me

what question may asked in swiss embassy if you want to go for vacation ?

Am a Indian living in Honduras and holding a US B1B2 Visa. My wife and kid has US C1 Visa.We have planned for a vacation in USA. We will be boarding from Honduras to USA with a return ticket to Honduras 3 days from Boarding. Can my wife and kid travel to US for tourism with their C1 Visa and return back to Honduras ?

What are the detailed test cases for Vacations Rental websites (Admin,Traveler,Rental owner)?

Will you come back during your vacations?

You have just prepared an RFP for release. Your project involves a substantial amount of contract work detailed in the RFP. Your favorite vendor drops by and offers to give you and your spouse the use of their company condo for your upcoming vacation. It's located in a beautiful resort community that happens to be one of your favorite places to go for a get away. What is the most appropriate response? A. Thank the vendor but decline the offer, as you know this could be considered a conflict of interest. B. Thank the vendor and accept. This vendor is always offering you incentives like this, so this offer does not likely have anything to do with the recent RFP release. C. Thank the vendor, accept the offer, and immediately tell your project sponsor so they're aware of what you're doing. D. Thank the vendor but decline the offer because you've already made another arrangement for this vacation. Ask them if you can take a rain check and arrange another time to use the condo.

You are the project manager for Fun Days vacation packages. Your new project assignment is to head up the Fun Days resort opening in Austin, Texas. You are estimating the duration of the project plan activities, devising the project schedule, and monitoring and controlling deviations from the schedule. Which of the Project Management Knowledge Areas are you working in? A. Project Scope B. Project Quality C. Project Integration D. Project Time

Using the paid & organic report for her travel website, karen noticed a relatively high organic clicks/query rate for the search query hawaii vacations. What does this mean?

Your travel agency client is running a very targeted campaign to reach people who are visiting paris on vacation and don't live in france. What would be an effective way to target this client's customers?

You wish to print the file vacations with 60 lines to a page. Which of the following commands will accomplish this?

You get a call from you backup dba while you are on vacation. He has corrupted all of the control files while playing with the alter database backup controlfile command. What do you do?