Topic :: Online

Online Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Describe any bug you remember in an online shopping web application?

3 10531

Give me a sample test case for an online purchasing system?What testings u do for the same ?

Flipkart, NIIT, Polaris, SQTL, TCS,

8 83944

HOW TO APPEAR FOR ONLINE EXAMS OF SQL & PL/SQL? WHICH BOOKS WILL BE BETTER FOR REFERENCE TO QUALIFY THESE EXAMS? ARE THERE ANY MODEL PAPERS AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET ABOUT SQL & PLSQL?

2 6594

which processor controls the flow logic of an online program?

Accenture, TCS,

3 10021

How is the D&B Online Access software be customized?

1 3719

How can we distinguish between an online and batch program in IMS environment?

Wipro,

14 33382

How to test online application.

TCS,

1 4165

how to test online application

1 3501

What is an OLTP (Online Transaction Processing) System?

4 7619

WHAT ABOUT ONLINE ORGANIZING "EVENTS"?

1.Which functinalities of QTP using in onlinebanking system? 2.in lift which kind of testing you perform? 3.how do you test money is transform from one account to another account in online banking?

TCS,

What is exact use of 'Online' and 'Offline' server connect Options while defining Work flow in Work flow ?

1 4640

What is nonlinear cryptography?

Online banking transactions are being posted to the database when processing suddenly comes to a halt. The integrity of the transaction processing is best ensured by: A. database integrity checks. B. validation checks. C. input controls. D. database commits and rollbacks.

1 7796

As updates to an online order entry system are processed, the updates are recorded on a transaction tape and a hard-copy transaction log. At the end of the day, the order entry files are backed up on tape. During the backup procedure, a drive malfunctions and the order entry files are lost. Which of the following are necessary to restore these files? A. The previous day's backup file and the current transaction tape B. The previous day's transaction file and the current transaction tape C. The current transaction tape and the current hard-copy transaction log D. The current hard-copy transaction log and the previous day's transaction file

1 4004

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Online }

WHAT ABOUT ONLINE ORGANIZING "EVENTS"?

1.what ia QA and QC? 2.how do you configure qtp and testdirector? 3.IN Online banking syatem project Which functionalities of QTP your using? 4.how do you test the money transform from one account to another account?

1.Which functinalities of QTP using in onlinebanking system? 2.in lift which kind of testing you perform? 3.how do you test money is transform from one account to another account in online banking?

What is Web architecture that are followed while doing online project and tell the samples of architecture?

What is nonlinear cryptography?

According to RBI rule how much money can be transferred through online banking at one time...?

What are the RBI rules has to follow by a bank for online precesseing. ?

What is Web architecture that are followed while doing online project and tell the samples of architecture?

i want model questions which will be asked in hindustan aeronautics online test for the post of managenent trainee

Is there any pdf or online book for QTP Scripting? Let me know more about QTP Scripting.

Hi I have found a web site of online shopping (www.safetots.co.uk).PLEASE write possible "Test scenario" by seeing that site.Please make the end of mine and others doubt in Test scenario.Thanks in advance.

i would like to learn free fluent english by online is this possible? could you gime some usefull websites to my mail id nagesh.iloveu64@yahoo.com

1 Tarot 1.1 Purpose - Tarot tool will duplicate the tarot-reading process for the user online. - Tarot is a craft that uses a deck of 78 cards to predict a user’s past, present and future. - The cards are picked by the user and arranged in a specific spread, which represents points in his past, present, and future; based on the meanings of the cards selected, interpretations are given. 1.2 Scope Only for registered user. 1.3 User Interface User Interface: 1. Question – This is only for user experience, and has no bearing on the formulae / process. Simple long text box. 2. Selection of field – radio button selection of 1 of 3 choices(Love, Career, Personal), which affects 1 of 3 card- meaning databases to be used. After selection, the unselected databases do not affect or interact with the system. 3. Spread Selection – radio button selection of 1 of 3 choices(Celtic Cross, Horse Shoe, Simple 3 Card). This determines the number of cards being picked and the specific spread database to be used. This also affects the specific report format being used, as well as the card- selection GUI. 4. Card Selection – based on the input 3, a specific layout is shown where the user needs to identify X number of cards (X also determined by input 3) which are then shown in the spread. Every card selection identifies the spread position constants (A, B, C, etc) with specific variable values (Card numbers) creating an array. Report format will display on a separate new page, in the following sequence – - Statement of question asked - Selection of field - Selection of spread - Detailed description of position data, positions identified as per spread selection - Card meaning as picked in field selection 1.4.5 Interfacing/Sourcing Details 1.4.5 Rules and Conditions - Data needs to be calculated for all fields, but only a maximum of 3 cards data should be shown in the free report. For the rest, a payment would be required. - Payment reports not in phase 1 - The report needs to be emailable (so functionality to convert to text file / html document should exist, which will then be emailed to the user’s email address).

sir, please send me the web address of chennai railway to know the online examresults of junior engineer[civil].

Hi All I want discuss abt Testing tools is any one available online in google chat?