Topic :: Currency

Currency Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is concurrency testing?

MBT,

6 26325

How do you upload currency exchange from a flat file?

What are the options to convert currency?

2 3589

What is the function module to convert currency?

What is meant by concurrency?

1 5369

What is Concurrency? Expain with example Deadlock and Starvation?

Wipro,

5 17394

Explain multi-version concurrency control in MySQL?

2 8752

what is the meaning of currency ???

TCS,

4 10681

What is currency type in database ?

TCS,

3 12888

The currency of Italy is (1) Lira (2) Krone (3) Leva (4) Kyat

2 3815

Devaluation of currency affects (a) Fall in domestic values (b) Increase in domestic values (c) No effect on domestic prices (d) None of the above

3 4186

Which of the following is the result, when currency notes are printed to meet the budget deficit? (a) Inflation (b) Deflation (c) Devaluation of currency (d) None of the above

4 11466

Whose signature is found on a ten-rupee currency note in India? (a) Governor of RBI (b) Finance Secretary of India (c) Finance Minister of India (d) None of the above

Andhra Bank, Financial Services, IB Intelligence Bureau, Indian Bank, Indian Railways, State Bank Of India SBI,

15 48754

What is the currency of Cyprus ?

2 4265

What is name of the currency being introduced 12 out of 15 European Union countries ?

1 2860

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Currency }

How do you upload currency exchange from a flat file?

What is the function module to convert currency?

what is credit control management. how to do credit control how to evaluate foreign currency

I have a existing Oracle applicttions and need to bring one of the new business on it. The new business will use GL, AP and FA. We will use existing COA. This business will have 3 sets of books (1- tax book, from April to March; 2- Primary book, from July to June; 3- Reporting book, from July to June); All books will have same currency; HOW DO I TRANSFER DATA FROM PRIMARY BOOK INTO TAX AND REPORTING BOOKS EVERY MONTH OR ON WEEKLY? IS THERE ANY STANDARD ORACLE PROCESS WHICH CAN BE SCHEDULED? THE REPORTING BOOK WILL HAVE DIFFERENT DEPRECIATION METHOD SO HOW DO I NOT TRANSFER DEPRECIATION FROM PRIMARY TO REPORTING BOOK AND DO SEPERATE DEPRECIATION IN REPORTING BOOK FOR THE SAME ASSET THAT IS ALSO IN PRIMARY AND TAX BOOK?. HOW DO I APPROACH ON SETTING THESE NEW SETS OF BOOKS? Thanks, KK

Sales Order Information Report that lists information like sales order no, Item no, material no, Quantity, Quantity unit, Net value, Currency,Sub Total, Grand Total. plz mention the detail coding Tahnks, Rahul

Hi friends, As we all know (Net Present Value)The Currency value decrease every year.How to assign the net present value in asset accounting. If we use that concept say for ex. the asset value is for 10 years.if we use NPV method the asset the asset life willbe less than that na.How to use that? Ram.

What are the legal entities that constitute your business? Does a legal entity have a seperate Federal Tax Id? In which country does a legal entity operate? In which currency does a legal entity operate? When does each legal entity's fiscal year begin?

Which Exchange determine Foreign Exchange/Currency Rate?

euro currency market

Why Does Currency Value Fluctuates?

Is there any relations in between Sensex and foreign currency values? like if the sensex increased then the value of Rs goes up over USD (United state doller)?

What is Going Concern, What is Dual Entry , What is Business entity and what are the names of Stock exchanges and currency of some countries, stock market related questions, Exchange rates, Banks and other informations

what are the activities made during multi currency handling

B -Credit Note report Selection Screen Ranges: Creation date Sales Org Sold to Party Selection condition: Document Category – VBTYP should be ‘O’ Table to be used: VBRK, VBRP,VBPA,ADRC List the CR order types or credit billing type by customer number (or selected customer) and displays the: - Billing Document date (FKDAT) - Customer number (KUNRG) - Name of the reseller (on top of the SAP No) (NAME1) - Billing document number,(VBELN) - order reason (AUGRU_AUFT) - Amount (NETWR) - Currency (WAERK) Group Currency wise, billing type wise sum of Net value. When user double click on field ‘Billing Document #’ , display the document in VF03 Do this using OO ABAP.

If i have a company in India doing purchase from Shrilanka, If i buy in Shrilankan local currency and make the payments in Indian Currency At the end of year how shall i settle the difference Exchange money in Books of Accounts.