Topic :: Cruises

Cruises Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Which cruise ship of Star Cruises is available to take a cruise form Mumbai to Lakshadweep or Goa? 1 Superstar Aries 2 Superstar Leo 3 Superstar Vigro 4 Superstar Libra

1 2830

The Indo-Russian joint venture supersonic cruise missile Brahmos, which was test-rired for the first time in alnd-to-land role recently, has a range of ??.. km. 1 100 2 200 3 500 4 250

1 2769

Which is the supersonic anti ship cruise missile that has been successful test-fired by India from a warship in the Bay of Bengal? 1 Nag 2 BrahMos 3 Prithvi 4 Agni

1 2488

will i get a C1 D if i am unemployed? i have 1.5yrs of experiance, the cruise liner has given me a letter of employment as well, so would it be likely to get through?

US Consulate,

Will i get the visa?, I travel to us back in 2007, with a tourist visa and stay to work, got married in 2008 with a citizen and got my green card, when i applied for a renewal i got an extension on my green card while proccesing but i got back to peru and my application was rejected while overseas on 2011, never got back to us since. Know i have an option to go work in a cruise line and need to apply for a c1d visa, i want to know if i have a chance to be approved or its just a waste of time for wath happend in the past. Thank you for any answer.

I have applied for 5 times B1/B2 visa & got rejected Now i have a job offer to work on cruise but counseller have rejected my C1D visa too .do i have any chance to get my C1D visa approved I want to work on cruise

You are a project manager for Swirling Seas Cruises food division. You're considering two different projects regarding food services on the cruise lines. The initial cost of Project Fish'n for Chips will be $800,000 with expected cash inflows of $300,000 per quarter. Project Picnic's payback period is six months. Which project should you recommend? A. Project Fish'n for Chips because its payback period is two months shorter than Project Picnic’s B. Project Fish'n for Chips because the costs on Project Picnic are unknown C. Project Picnic because Project Fish'n for Chips' payback period is four months longer than Project Picnic’s D. Project Picnic because Project Fish'n for Chips' payback period is two months longer than Project Picnic's

Are cruise ships built for the transatlantic run?