Topic :: Organ

Organ Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what are your achievements in your organization ? Guyz very very urgent , help me

I have a task regarding access database. I and my organization is using access database  to maintain my access files in well mannered way. But due to varied reasons access file showing error message Error 3112: Your access database got corrupted will not be able to show the database. Due to this error message I will not be able to access my access database. I don't have any idea how to recover access database or how to fix access database errors without affecting my original database????? Is there any relevant solution to repair access database?????

I have one sales organisation and one plant two customers are mumbai and singapor how to delivery in these scenario?

HP,

1 7774

What are the inorganic material eliminated in Sulphated Ash

Cipla,

how you organize a football tournament ?? & what will you do if tam walks out of the ground complaining about umpire's/refereis partiality ??

SSB,

how you organize tasks for drama/cultural meet to raise funds ?? what will you do if trophy does not reach on the day of the final ??

SSB,

how you organize marrige of cousin sister with thehelp of friends if the uncle makes the money available ??& what will you do if bridegroom party threaten to leave on the final ??

SSB,

how you organize a debate or arrange a seminar ??

SSB,

how you organize a trip of a group of friends who you have met during the ssb to a place for sight-seeing for 3-4 days?? what will you do if difference of opinion amongst friends about certain plans/programe ??

SSB,

ifyou were required to organize a team & execute the mountain climbing task & execute the mountain climbing task,where would you like to be ?& why what all the activities you would take responsibility ??

SSB,

how you organize a football tournament ??

how you organize marriage of cousin sister with the help of friends if the uncle makes the money available ??

how you organize a debate or arrange a seminar ??

how you organize a trip of a group of friends who you have met during the ssb to a place for sight-seeing for 3-4 days?? what will you do if difference of opinion amongst friends about certain plans/programe ??

ifyou were required to organize a team & execute the mountain climbing task & execute the mountain climbing task,where would you like to be ?& why what all the activities you would take responsibility ??

Un-Answered Questions { Organ }

What Winrunner framework did u use in ur organisation?

What Testing process U r following in ur organization?

If you are given a territory and a list of physicians to call on .How would you organise and prioritise your schedule?

Which organ and subcellular site are most important for fatty acid biosynthesis?

Which organ and subcellular site are most important for fatty acid biosynthesis?

Is there another way to get the same genetic trait expressed in corn without the risk of being spread to other organism?

How would you rate your organisational / administration skills?

WHAT ABOUT ONLINE ORGANIZING "EVENTS"?

what are the main organisation and coordination schemes currently being used by NTAS?

What famous exhibition did Prince Albert organise for London in 1851?

i am a PG science(chemistry),now am working test engineer in small organization,now i will decide to move better organization please send model cv and advises

Why Lactobacilli are considered the most aciduric and acidogenic organisms in the oral cavity ?

How can all organisms share the same 4 bases DNA and still be so diverse?

Explain the meaning of bioremediation and describe four examples where microorganisms have been used or can be used in bioremediation?

How microorganisms vary in pathogenesity?