Topic :: Italian

Italian Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Which Italian fashion designer was shot dead in the 1990s?

2 6535

I was an Italian Scientist and Astronomor. I improved the telescope. Who am I ? (A) Galileo (B) Archimedes (C) Edison (D) None of these

2 3744

Manucci, an Italian adventurer left an account of the reign of: (a) Shahjahan (b) Aurangzeb (c) Shah Alam (d) Bahadur Shah Ii

2 3615

When creating text ads to advertise a client's small chain of italian restaurants, what should you include in the ad text to make it compelling to potential customers?

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Italian }

what is localization and globalization.and what are the ways way are going to test the particular application?how can we identify factual, visual, corrupted characters, link errors, formatting errors, etc in locallization?iam going to attend the interview on localization concepts and languages like : German, Japanese, French, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish .tell me the process how to do testing above concepts let me know its urgent:anilaluvala@gmail.com 9908814046

When creating text ads to advertise a client's small chain of italian restaurants, what should you include in the ad text to make it compelling to potential customers?

Required all material and labour rate analysis 4" brick wall 12mm plaster 12mm pop punning 4" pcc full ht storage low hight storage laminate panelling veneer panelling 3" gypsum partition gypsum ceiling vitrified tiles 2nd quality laminate partition veneer partition brick bat coba italian marbles