Topic :: American

American Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Australian architecture should be much the same as American architecture because they both came from British influence and were founded at about the same time. I was hoping you could give me some insight on that and tell me if I should change my hypothesis.

who was the most famous American female fashion icon of the 1960s?

1 9539

The American Civil War saw the end of ?

SSC,

5 6811

Which is the correct sequence of the given American cities from West to East? (a) Salt Lake City ? Pittsburg-San Francisco-Boston (b) San Francisco-Salt Lake City-Pittsburg-Boston (c) Salt Lake City-San Francisco-Boston-Pittsburg (d) San Francisco-Pittsburg-Salt Lake City-Boston

2 4007

The famous American river Mississippi flows into the Gulf known as : (a) the Gulf of Mexico (b) the Gulf of St Lawrence (c) the Gulf of Ob (d) None of these

1 4007

The south American country that borders every other country on that continent except Chile and Ecuador is: (a) Brazil (b) Argentina (c) Peru (d) Venezuela

1 2778

The American Civil War saw the end of (a) Slavery (b) Landlordism (c) Monarchy (d) Apartheid

1 3890

The main achievement of the American Revolution was the establishment of a republic which was not truly democratic because: (a) the right to vote was limited (b) women had no votes (c) election laws favoured men of property (d) slavery was not abolished

1 2641

The American Constitution came into effect in: (a) 1781 (b) 1861 (c) 1789 (d) 1865

1 2319

Which is not a feature of the American Constitution? (a) Federation (b) Written constitution (c) Republic (d) Cabinet system

SSC,

2 7131

differences between indians and americans

Which of the following South American countries was devasted by the floods and mudslides in December 1999, killing more than 30,000 people? 1 Colombia 2 Peru 3 Venezuela 4 None of these

1 2544

Why was Arthur Miller, the noted American playwright, recently in the news? 1 He is the new American Ambassador to France 2 He won conferred the Moliere Award in Paris 3 He was recently on an official visit to India and also visited Kargil and area of the Line of Control 4 None of these

2 2950

American automobole industy executives have voted???.. as the topmost outsourcing destination. 1 India 2 China 3 Korea 4 None of these

1 2512

One of the most fearless critics of American policy who delivered a series of lectures across the length and breadth of India during November 2001 is (1) Myron Wiener (2) Granewille Austin (3) Noam Chomsky (4) Norman D. Palmer

1 2414

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { American }

Tell us a situation in which you were required to work under the American with Disabilities Act.

Australian architecture should be much the same as American architecture because they both came from British influence and were founded at about the same time. I was hoping you could give me some insight on that and tell me if I should change my hypothesis.

I am 18 years old and now i wait for the I20 form. I have my appointment at the embassy on 19 August. I will go to the Missouri Valley College, i have pay the first semester and in my parents financial statement i have the amount for to pay the first two years. I have also a academic scholarship from the college, actually i must payed 22.000$ and i will pay only 9.700$. I want to go in a US college, because i play in my country american football and i want to play football in the college. I have a lower TOEFL score 33, but i will give again the TOEFL test in the college and if i don't take again the test, i will participate in a few ESL classes that is as a part of my scholarship package, ( I need in the TOEFL iBT 61). And in the taxes for last years it appear that my parents make last year 18.000 Euro (27.000$). Last information is that i live in Greece, but my nationality is Albanian. Therefore i want to ask you how probabilities have i to take the student visa?

1. If You join the company then what is the first thing you want to do , which you were not able to do in ur previous company? 2. Being a MCA graduate why you are looking for a call center job? 3. You don’t have any experience in call center field? why should i hire u? 4. q: why did u join in call center: ans: Now a days call center are glittering high in the market.They offering nice package and career.obviously one day you will be in a good position.it offers a lot of scope in developing your position 5. Tell something about BPO 6. Which colour do u like? 7. Why did you want to join the call center? 8. what is the difference of domestic and international call centre? 9. why do you want to join a call centre being a computer science graduate? 10. Tell me about your favorite colour? 11. What would u do, if u become a prime minister of ur country for six months 12. As am a fresher i don’t know how to attend a interview ,give me some tips? 13. Can u stay awake in the night? 14. Do u know how to speak English with American accent? 15. Do u have the patience to listen to others’ problems?

me and my unmarried partner wants to get a dependent visa for uk... my partner is a european citizen (spanish citizen) but residing in uk for more than 10 years and stable for his job in american airlines. can u advise me the requirements and sample interview questions for visa.

I DID MY PHYSICAL THERAPY BACHELOR'S DEGREE AND PLANNED TO DO MY PG IN USA AND I APPLIED AND GOT OFFER LETTER FROM AN AMERICAN UNIVERSITY. CAN ANYONE GIVE SUGGESTIONS ABOUT WHAT TYPE OF FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS CAN BE SHOWN DURING VISA INTERVIEW LIKE GOLD, LAND, HOUSE, BANK BALANCE, POLICIES....WHICH WILL BE THE BEST..PLS GIVE ME AN IDEA....WHAT THE VO WILL EXPECT???

Hello, i am planning to open a virtual store on a well know website in USA with two american business partners, they agreed to sponsor me and provide a residence for me, i will be responsible for managing as well as shipping & handling of the merchandise, i dont have any work experience in managing, my question is...can i apply for a working visa in US? Thank you.

US officer refused my visa due to 214( b)becouse i submitted for him my son american passport, did you advise me if i have to click yes on DS 156, question no. 37 that my son citizenshipr or no?

hi, the officer refused my visit visa b1/b2 due to 214b after i submitted for him my son american passport, after he knows that my son born in us while we were in us last trip. could you advise me what i have to do next interview

Does anyone know what kind of questions are asked by the US Embassy in Manila, to get working VISA for the USA?? Any one knows any kind of questions given by americans in the US Embassy in Manila? tnx guys

Does anyone know what kind of questions are asked by the US Embassy in Manila, to get working VISA for the USA?? Any one knows any kind of questions given by americans in the US Embassy in Manila? tnx guys

What is difficulty in getting appointment for VISA interview?Why Americans are not able to rectify the fault in online applications from Delhi?

Hi I.m Abishek Chandra Electronics and Communication Engineer fresher 2009. I have 2 job offers. 1. Configuration Engineer at First American Corporation 2.Testing Engineer at Mphsis I don't wat to go by the brand name. I.m thinking in terms of growth

I married here in the Philippines to american citizen,we have one child and it's a boy and he was born last January 18,2010,so now i'm planning to apply my visa just to see him.what kind of visa should i supposed to apply with my son?PLease i need your answer as much as possible.thank you

American open tenis single man 2010