Topic :: British

British Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Which famous British towns copied the Kashmir shawls producing a British version?

Which British writers popularised Romantic images in women which were soon translated into romantic fashion in Britain?

The British Government convened the First Round Table Conference in London to (a) Discuss the Nehru Report (b) Sign the Gandhi-Irwin Pact (c) Discuss the Simon Commission Report (d) None of the above

5 6372

Which British Governor-General introduced Postage Stamp in India? (a) Lord Dalhousie (b) Lord Auckland (c) Lord Canning (d) Lord William Bentinck

Assistant Enforcement Inspector, IAF, RRB, Triple S Group,

5 40104

Who was the first Indian to be elected to the British Parliament ? (a) Dadabhai Naoroji (b) Gopal Krishna Gokhale (c) Bipin Chandra Pal (d) Lala Lajpat Rai

College School Exams Tests, NDA, Nira, SRM, SSC, TNPSC Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission,

13 54512

In which year the British Queen, Elizabeth II ascended the throne ?

1 3049

Which Mughal emperor was first a prisoner of the British and later a pensioner of the Marathas till his death? (a) Shah Alam II (b) Bahadur Shah II (c) Alamgir II (d) Akbar Shah II

2 6246

The British Queen, Elizabeth II, ascended the throne in the year.. A. 1950 B. 1953 C. 1951 D. 1952

2 4607

Who granted the permission to establish the first British factory at Hooghli in Bengal ? (a) Shah Shuja (b) Murshid Quli Khan (c) Shuja-ud-din (d) Alivardi Khan

1 7589

Which of the following British statesman/politician won a Nobel Prize in literature ? (a) C Atlee (b) W Churchill (c) Robert Clive (d) Margaret Thatcher

1 2418

The name of India born British author who was issued a death threat (Fatwa) by ayatollah Khomeini is: (a) Salman Rushdie (b) Pamella Bordes (c) R K Narayan (d) Mira Nayar

2 3356

William Wordsworth, the famous British poet, has written: (a) Childe Harold (b) Prelude (c) Ode to the West Wind (d) Paradise Lost

4 5382

Which of the following British statesman/politician won a Nobel Prize in literature ? (a) C Atlee (b) W Churchill (c) Robert Clive (d) Margaret Thatcher

2 3851

The name of India born British author who was issued a death threat (Fatwa) by ayatollah Khomeini is: (a) Salman Rushdie (b) Pamella Bordes (c) R K Narayan (d) Mira Nayar

1 2918

William Wordsworth, the famous British poet, has written: (a) Childe Harold (b) Prelude (c) Ode to the West Wind (d) Paradise Lost

1 2890

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { British }

Australian architecture should be much the same as American architecture because they both came from British influence and were founded at about the same time. I was hoping you could give me some insight on that and tell me if I should change my hypothesis.

Which famous British towns copied the Kashmir shawls producing a British version?

Which British writers popularised Romantic images in women which were soon translated into romantic fashion in Britain?

why did the British decide to give education to indians

Hello, im living in the philippines, I have a close relative in UK, she's working in uk for almost 20yrs, and she already have her british passport. I am married with one child, we are planning to apply a uk visa, wat kind of visa do we need to apply?is it family visa or settlement visa? please help, is it possible if the embssy will give us a family visa, how long can we stay in uk, and is it ok if we will find a job in uk under family visa? how much money in the bank do we need to show, wat are the requirements for applying a visa? please help, thank you...

what is difference between british wire guage & birmingham wire guage

I am in the UK and Have a UK bank account. I am trying to buy a draft cheque in US dollars and to be paid in Indonesia. Do British banks issue such a chegue? which banks? Thanks.

What is the BS(British Standard)code for 11kv motor

I am supposed to sit exams in the UK for 2 days. I am told I am supposed to apply for a student Visitor VISA. However I am told for one to get a student visitor visa, the institution conducting the course MUST be accredited by British Accreditation Council (BAC) or Accreditation UK. In my case, I am undertaking an internationally recognized professional qualification that is provided by a short course provide in the UK that is not accredited by the UK border agency. I have been accepted on a course of study and I have also received a letter from the institution inviting me for the exams. Can I still apply for a UK student visitor visa/ what should I do since I only need 2 days to be able to sit these exams and these exams are only scheduled in the UK?

My sister is a british citizen naturalized, at present she is pregnant and she wanted to deliver her baby here in the philippines.. My question is, is her baby will be automatically a british citizen too? eventhough her baby will be born in her originated country, philippines.

The British Broadcasting Corporation BBC, selected whom as the ' Women of Millennium'?

Did the British de-industrialize or industrialize India?

What are the fundamental differences between US and British Law? What are the implications of this?

To what extent did the NSA revelations impact on the British public?

Name the street that is known as the home to british journalism.