Topic :: Condition

Condition Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Imagine you are in an empty room with a fan, a bulb and an air conditioning system. There is a switch board on the wall with 32 switches and 2 plug points. You are tasked with testing this setup. Assume you are not given any requirements whatsoever. How would you approach it? What would be your priorities? If you make any assumptions, do state them.

1 2240

PRICING…… I have a requirement where I have a fright condition which is a header condition for the whole document, I will be maintaining the fright condition recorder (header level) because it’s header condition, now the requirement is if I want to have 5 conditions to be calculated for each item because let’s say I have 5 line items, I want to see how the side calculated first of each item so what’s the best way to take out that out of the system in standard configuration, how can we achieve this?..... REPEATING question (I have a fright condition, now fright condition is a header condition, now my requirement is I wanted to applied that fright condition each line item level so fright condition applies a header level but my requirement is I want to see each and every line item should also get this fright condition on the value of the item, let’s say my fright is $100 so I have 5 line item, each item has the 10 10 10… so build on that value I want to purpurnate the fright condition, how can we achieve this from the standard system configuration stand point?

Can anyone tell me please how can I go and introduce the discount condition type in the pricing procedure and how it’s going to impact with tax all the pricing getting to calculate in the order? For example, how specially I have a customer who I set out as an international customer and as a domestic customer what are the differences between that… is there tax is different, is there any fright different, is there any pricing different????

If change in specification which parameter require to do for validation? if change in chromtographic condition then which parameter? if api change then which parameter? if change composition then which parameter? if old method not work out then whicj parameter? if additional one impurity added then which parameter of validation require to do on above each conditions? elaborate separately

How require to develop GC method? how to select diluent, GAS, column selection and other chromatographic conditions?

How do Acoelomates maintain homeostasis and regulate internal body conditions without a body cavity?

How do you ensure that your engineering designs align with the specific needs and conditions of local farmers and agricultural communities?

How do you effectively communicate with patients and their families about complex kidney conditions and treatment options?

Describe a scenario where you had to adapt your treatment plan due to unexpected changes in a patient's condition.

Explain the diagnostic process for neuromuscular disorders like muscular dystrophy or myasthenia gravis. How do you manage these conditions?

How do you communicate with patients and their families about complex neurological conditions and prognosis?

Describe the pathophysiology and clinical presentation of common rheumatic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and systemic lupus erythematosus.

What strategies do you employ to manage pain and improve the quality of life for patients with chronic pain due to rheumatic conditions?

Describe the treatment options and preventive measures for osteoporosis in postmenopausal women with rheumatic conditions.

How do you educate patients about their rheumatic conditions, treatment options, and self-management strategies?

Un-Answered Questions { Condition }

What are the conditions applies to varchar variable, when using in procedures?

What happens when you use several conditions in a query?

When we use condition the totals do not match why?

What are the options for conditions for key figures?

A lady developes Melasma from mmr vaccine? Is this condition reversible?

How much genetic exchange occurs between bacteria in natural conditions?

Derive the cable equation for a uniform cylinder, with optimal boundary conditions.

Derive the conditions for stability of a two-dimensional linear system.

What are the forms and conditions under which alcohol is of value for microbial control?

What are conditions under which a direct flame may be used to effect sterilization?

What are the Conditions for growing slow-growing mycobacteria?

what are the Growing conditions for OE21 & OE33 cells ?

Describe the electroporation condition ?

In sesame, the one-pod condition (P) is dominant to the three-pod condition (p), and normal leaf (L) is dominant over wrinkled leaf (l). The two characters are inherited independently. Determine the genotypes and phenotypes of the two plants which produce the following progeny: 318 one- pod normal, 98 one-pod wrinkled, 323 three-pod normal and 104 three-pod wrinkled.

Are Crop varieties like sugarcane or potato produced by clonal selection are in heterozygous condition?