Topic :: Fashion

Fashion Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How can I become a famous Fashion Designer?

4 10665

When making a portfolio as a Fashion Designer what is the best way to portray the clothing articles?

Lakme, VSA,

4 11578

Fashion magazines always talk about the "collections." How is a collection put together?

I don't know whether I'd rather be a Fashion Designer or a Buyer. Can you help me?

1 3660

I'm interested in putting on a really professional fashion show. How would I go about it?

2 4231

I think being a Freelance Fashion Designer would be great. I'd love to be able to work with different designers. How does someone get started doing that? How do they get paid for their work?

8 10335

My high school sewing class is planning a fashion show of their designs for next spring. I am in charge of organizing the entire show. Can you help me with theme ideas and tips on making sure the show runs smoothly?

I have always dreamed of being a fashion designer. My problem is that all the fashion colleges I check out are so expensive. I don't exactly come from a rich family...

I would really love to pursue a fashion career involving shoes, handbags, and cosmetics. How can I go about doing that?

1 2730

Is it hard to make it into the fashion design business?

1 3915

What are the main responsibilities of a Fashion Designer?

2 10694

How and when do most fashion designers get their big break?

How do I become a successful fashion designer?

1 3880

How much do fashion designers make?

MK Group,

1 3616

How can I turn my fashion design hobby into a career?

1 6316

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Fashion }

Fashion magazines always talk about the "collections." How is a collection put together?

I have always dreamed of being a fashion designer. My problem is that all the fashion colleges I check out are so expensive. I don't exactly come from a rich family...

My dream is to reform the men's clothing industry with my ideas. How do I specialize in just men's fashions?

How and when do most fashion designers get their big break?

When was Napoleon Bonaparte crowned Emperor of France? Which of his wives was great fashion leader and icon of the day?

What other continental influences were seen in Regency fashions?

When was neo gothic influence in dress fashions at its peak?

Which British writers popularised Romantic images in women which were soon translated into romantic fashion in Britain?

Which fashion designer won't use animal products such as leather in fashion clothes or accessories?

Which two individuals are credited with bringing Punk fashion as a style to a wider market?

When is expressing your fashion taste acceptable?

Read the case given below and answer the questions given at the end. Krutika Designers Ltd is an Indian company engaged in designing shirts for an international shirt manufacturer. Its operations are currently restricted to designing shirts for the Indian market. The firm is interested in extending its operations to the European markets, but is restricted by its lack of knowledge about the latest fashions and trends prevailing there. Hence, the firm has decided to open an office in Finland for establishing a network in Europe that will give the firm access to the needed information. The firm feels that its does not have the capability of sustaining itself in the foreign markets in the long-term, and will be able to generate additional revenue from these activities only for the next 5 years. After that, the Finnish office will have to be closed down. The firm anticipates an initial investment of Rs.14 million. The project is expected to generate the following cash flows over the 5 years period. Year Cash flow (Finnish Marks) 1 2 3 4 5 10,00,000 20,00,000 50,00,000 50,00,000 30,00,000 These cash flows are expressed in terms of today’s money. The firm can claim depreciation in India according to the Straight Line Method. The salvage value from the project is expected to be nil. The Finnish Government does not provide any incentives for foreign investments. However, currently it is making an attempt to have better economic ties with India. Hence, it has decided to extend a loan of 50,000 marks to Krutika Designers. The loan will be at a concessional interest rate of 7%. The loan is to be repaid in 5 equal annual installments which will include the interest payments. The project will generate additional borrowing capacity of Rs.5 million for the firm. However, as the firm does not have any firm contract with the international shirt manufacturer, its domestic revenues are expected to be very volatile. Therefore, there is no surely that the firm will be able to absorb the tax benefits arising out of depreciation and additional borrowing capacity. The firm does not intend to indulge in any illegal money transfers. The current spot rate for the Finnish Mark is Rs.7.25/FM. The inflation rates in India and Finland for the next 5 years are expected to be 8% and 3% respectively. The exchange rate is expected to move in tandem with the inflation rates. Indian tax rate is 35% while Finnish tax rate is 40%. India and Finland have entered into a tax treaty whereby the earnings of the residents of one country are taxable in that country only. In India, the nominal risk-free interest rate is 11%. The same is 6% in Finland. The Indian nominal interest rate (including risk-premium) is 15%, while that in Finland is 9%. The nominal all-equity rate in India is 18%. 1. Comment on the financial viability of the project. 2. What are the different circumstances in which nominal all-equity discount rate and real all equity discount rate should be used for discounting the cash flows? Explain the rationale behind it. 3. Comment on the financial viability of the project if the firm is sure about being able to absorb the tax benefits arising out of depreciation and increased borrowing capacity. 4. Explain the concept of exchange risk and how it affects an international project. 5. How can the financial structure of a project be used to overcome repatriation restrictions? What are the additional benefits of such maneuvers?

Read N characters in to an array . Use functions to do all problems and pass the address of array to function. 1. Print only the alphabets . If in upper case print in lower case vice versa. 2. Enter alphanumeric characters and form 2 array alphaets and digits.Also print the count of each array. 3. Find the count of a certain character. 4. Print the positions where a certain character occured. 5. Print the characters between successive array elements. 6. Find the largest and smallest charcter. How many times it each one occured. 7. Enter a certain range. Print out the array elements which occured between these range. 8. Reverse a character array without using another array. 9. Reverse an array region. 10. Replace a the array elements with it next character . Use a after z. 11. Code the array element with certain character as first alphabet. 12. Duplicate all the vowels in a character array. What is the new count. 13. Delete the vowels in a character array. What is the new array count. 14. Print the count of all characters in the array. 15. Enter n alphabets and store a upto tht charcter in array.What is the array count? 16. Sort a character array. 17. Merge 2 character arrays largearray,smallarray. 18. Find the pair with largest number of characters in between. 19. Find the numerical value of a charcter array. 20. Store n numeral characters in an arrray. Insert another numeral character in a certain position. 21. Insert a character in a sorted array. 22. Merge 2 sorted arrays in sorted fashion. 23. Duplicate the least occuring character. 24. Write a menu driven program to circular right/left shift an array of n elements. 25. Is the character array palindrome? if not make it palindrome. 26. Concatenate the first n charaters to the end of the string. 27. Print all n group of chracters which are palindrome. 28. Concatneate the reverse of last n characters to the array.

How To Get Fashion Technology Job?

please post answers as fast as you can i am in a urgent need for an i nterview in a fashion company. 1. Briefly describe your ideal job? 2. Why did you choose this career? 3. What goals do you have in your career? 4. How do you plan to achieve these goals? 5. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure? 6. Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline.What were the repercussions? 7. Do you have reference list? 8. Why do you want to work here? 9. Why should we hire you over the others waiting to be interviewed? 11. How soon can you travel down to start your new Job?