Topic :: RMI

RMI Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How do I access terminal on windows?

How do I get administrator permission?

How do I use terminal on windows?

What is the best terminal emulator for windows?

Do not have permission to edit hosts file?

Is char array null terminated?

How do you determine font size?

Hi I am Subhajit. I have joined MNC BPO in august 2020.In the probation I got an medical problem in my family so after 3 days when probation started I have to leave from from the company. I sent a resignation from my registered mailid to my recruiter. After 3 days their team reached out to me kindly inform us why are you absent from the job. I have sent the same resignation with date as attachment. In between somedays they may be contact me via phone but I did not get that calls and when I call back they did not pickup my phone. I have mailed again to the autherity to release me. Today they sent me a termination letter which is written that " Separation due to abondoned from services" . What should I do next?. Is this advarse effect on my carrier in any field? Is am so frastated

How does SAP get to know whether the material is available or not? how does it determine MAD? What exactly happens in sending TOR?

131. Are you familiar with billing output determination? Suppose if I’m creating an invoice, and I want to print out the output of the invoice, how would I do that? Are you familiar with any output that prints out SAP for that invoice so further delivery for example, in delivery you have backing slips delivery....

Can anyone please tell me what's above the pricing procedure, what are the field that determined specific pricing procure so pricing determination?

Do you know what is made to order scenario or make-to-stock scenario? SO, in the make-to-order scenario, what’s the integration touchpoint that you figure MRP? My question is when you have a make-to-order scenario, how does MRP will be figured? How system know that when you create a sale order whether the sale order is calling for make to order or make to the stock type of order, which data determined this is made to order make to stock…. The system should understand when I create an order, whether it’s made to order or make to stock, so which parameter which value that system will be determined based on that system will say okay this make to order so I need to I mean the system has to go to the next level then it’s going to the MRP all the subsequent planning will be taken taking place, what’s the parameter that we have to check?

Determine the production capacity of a treatment plant for a city of 1,250,000 population. Assume the specific consumption per capita of 15ol/c/d, non-domestic water use of 30,000,000 m³/year, and UFW of 12%.

if you have given one product then how you determine the impurity in that?

if content uniformity passing but dissolution varrying then what is next step?

Un-Answered Questions { RMI }

How to determine SGA site?

Where we can write Rmi registry in the code, without having to write it at the command prompt?

How to implement RMI in Java?

How to pass parameters in RMI?

In RMI, inorder to sent the stub reference to the client, is we have to load the server object first into the memory or can we directly sent reference to the client?

What are the services in RMI ?

Name the class that is used to bind the server object with RMI Registry?

What is the difference between RMI and Corba?

How to determine, that beans are TX or not?

what is the low colony forming ability of Clumpy cells?

What is a validity determining characteristic?

How would you determine what sessions are connected and what resources they are waiting for?

Give two methods you could use to determine what DDL changes have been made.

What view would you use to determine free space in a tablespace?

How would you determine who has added a row to a table?