Topic :: Biochemistry

Biochemistry Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

who is considered as the father of modern biochemistry?

9 21303

How are coupled reactions used in biochemistry?

Hi, I am venkat. I am done with M.Sc Medical Biochemistry in the year 2007. I got rejected 3 times at US consulate, and the reason they say is why are you going agian for PG when you have already done PG, and they are not ready to get convinced only on this issue.

i have done m.sc in biochemistry subject.so plz tell me what type of question asked by board members of bank in my interview?

i have done M.SC. in biochemistry from india. as i have experience of pharmaceuticals in quality assurance department of 4 year.now i come to know that my degree is valid in uk.i got my comparision letter of degree from uknaric. but i m confuse that what is the next step to do for getiing job in lab? am i eligible to get directly job or as trainee than job ? or to register in ibms or what? pls tell me

What does veterinary medicine have to do with physiology and biochemistry?

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Biochemistry }

How are coupled reactions used in biochemistry?

hey gyes,ve done B.SC Micro n double graduation in biochemistry, n M.Sc in MLT=PARAMEDICAL, means studied all the subjects like micro,biochem,patho,bloodbank,hematology..everything n done DISSERTATION IN CYTOGENETICS n now m looking 4 a job in banglore in some research fields..so anybody can help me to find a job..pls reply me..my email id is chaku4u@yahoo.com

Hi, I am venkat. I am done with M.Sc Medical Biochemistry in the year 2007. I got rejected 3 times at US consulate, and the reason they say is why are you going agian for PG when you have already done PG, and they are not ready to get convinced only on this issue.

i have done m.sc in biochemistry subject.so plz tell me what type of question asked by board members of bank in my interview?

i have done M.SC. in biochemistry from india. as i have experience of pharmaceuticals in quality assurance department of 4 year.now i come to know that my degree is valid in uk.i got my comparision letter of degree from uknaric. but i m confuse that what is the next step to do for getiing job in lab? am i eligible to get directly job or as trainee than job ? or to register in ibms or what? pls tell me

What does veterinary medicine have to do with physiology and biochemistry?